Song of Us

Song of Us

When we were together we went off to our Wonderland. I could see Why you and I always Fly. Every time we hug oh how you Cover Up my heart. Time Lapse and now there is only Rain. Nowadays I wish I have an Eraser that can erase my mistakes. I wonder would you Love Me the Same after all that had happened. Since the day you left my sky that once was a Golden Sky has now turned gray. I am sorry if you were trapped in this Big Mini World for too long that cause you to feel worthless. I swear I am hurt as much as you to the point that when I see the Starlight I remember our Sweet Love. I always thought every morning that I'm Ok but at the end of each day when it get to 11:11 I was never Fine. I am sorry to start that Fire and hope you know that it happened When I was Young when I was innocent and didn't know. Now I rethink and know that I was happy back then because I Got Love but now I sit alone on this Lonely Night. Feeling the Love in Colors but it doesn't match up to when I was Falling Crazy in Love with you my princess. Right now I will start with Dear Diary lets Celebrate and continue Dancing on the Moon. No matter how much I want to stay positive I can't because my Time Walking on Memories of you and me. As far as I know Tonight in the World of Dreams you will always look Beautiful and make it Feel so Fine. How I wish at Night you would put your Hands on Me and only let the Good Thing happen. Tomorrow I wish to wake up and see your beauty Fashion but it's only a wish. Those Up&Down times that we have been through still runs in my mind. This painful past of our love story bring me Stress but if to think of it  U R worth it. As for today I reminisce about That One Person, You I will have to say Farwell. If one day our fate was destine to be together I will hold you Closer. Can You Hear Me I said I love you and I am Missing You Like Crazy. When will this pain Set Me Free and let me Breath. Bye I will remember the word use in my everyday life in the past the Common Word Like I Love You. This is me One Year Later Jessica I still miss you and love you. 

-Kim Taeyeon