Chapter 2 - Converse High

Kim NamJoon : The Composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon stand up and take his dishes, he need to go back finishing what he's doing before. 

"ah! let me," you stopped before you finish your sentence, "ani, I'll do the dishes before I leave." you said slowly.

He smile and take your dishes too, "I enjoyed the breakfast, so I'll take care of this,"

"ah,I'll help, that's fine. you know I owe you much." you stand up right away and clear the rest of the dishes on the table.

"geurae? then, let's do it together." he said then walk away to the faucet.

you bit your lower lips nervously. honestly, you want to leave as soon as possible because you were afraid that you'll not able to resist his charm. gosh, he is just wearing an oversized black shirt and jeans, but he's so damn good.

. . . . .

you walk to the faucet and he's washing the dishes very slowly. you frowned at the sight thinking it might be finished by noon if he's doing it in that pace. 
"jogiyo, I'll wash it and you can wipe it dry later." you said carefully not wanting to show him that you're almost out of patience seeing him working super slowly.
"ah, okay then" he said then leave the rest to you. you sighed relieved.

but, it's too soon for you to be relieved. He's wiping a single plate super slowly and looks really awkward. 
"jogiyo, are you always that slow?" you blurt out suddenly, even you seems regret what've you said.

you carefully glancing at him, studying his expression, luckily he's smiling. he scratch back of his neck shyly, "ah, is it that bad?" he asked.
you nods slowly, "gwenchana, I'll take care of it. you seems busy so you can continue working on what you need to do." you said while focusing on cleaning the dishes meticulously.
he doesn't respond so you thought you offense him or nags him a lot, 'aish- this is bad. I have to apologize.' you said in your mind.

"honestly," he said, getting your attention, "my closest friends told me that I always break things, so I am being extra-careful with fragile things, like this." he said while putting down a banchan plate carefully.

I giggles, soon, regret it, it seems I mock him, "ah mian, I didn't expect that." you said.

he also laughs, "I know, right. it must be funny for you too. but, I am glad you finally speak banmal to me." he smiles and his dimple is very distracting. 

'okay, (y/n), you need to focus on your plan. get out from here soon and you'll be fine.' you said in your mind.

*Namjoon's P.O.V*

"yaa, why are you sweating a lot?" I ask her.

"aah, gwenchana. I am sweating a lot easily." she said while wiping sweat in his forehead with his hands. She turn around to take a tissue and I sighed. 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter