Chapter 1 - Spring Day

Kim NamJoon : The Composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Imagine you wake up in unfamiliar apartment on a sunny day.
You're trying hard to remember where you are and what happened before but you can't.
You decided to explore the place as you might find a clue on where you are right now. 
The apartment is so clean n neat, except for the pantry. It looks messy with empty beer bottle and leftover snacks.
You frowned at the sight.
Then you walk out to the balcony and a deep husky manly voice startled you, "you're up?"

When you turn around, you found that guy sipping his morning coffee while enjoying the view from his balcony.
"Nugusseyo?" You manage to ask him in confusion.
He slowly putting down his coffee, put his left hand in his trousers' pocket and walk closer to you. He stop three steps before you. He smirks at you and you move backwards slowly while watching him closely. 
He bend over to your height level so you can stare at his handsome face closely. Who is this guy and why am I here? You're thinking to yourself.
"I am your fiancée" he said while smilling nicely to you. 
You widen your eyes in disbelief. How can you get a fiancé in a night while you have no idea who is this guys exactly. "mworago,, yo?", you asked him in banmal and quickly putting a respectful tone after. You're not really sure who is he.
"Maja~." He said, "you announced us on the bar lat night. You said I'm your missing puzzle piece" he smirk.

You digest what he said and a sudden flashback hit you.

You looked around the bar to find eunsol, your friend who invite you to this bar just to announced that she engaged to hoseok.
She told me beforehand and still forced me to come, and you realized she wave to you from the corner.
You walked to her and found almost everyone is there, eunah, taehyung, eunsol, hoseok, and one unfamiliar face greets me with a nice dimple-smile. 
I mouthed "nugu?" to eunsol and she mouthing "y guy I told you before" to me.
I sat down next to eunah and she offered me a glass of beer.
I gulped down half of it when eunsol cleared before announcing "ehem, so, guys, we are finally,," she paused for a while trying to put a special effect, 
"engaged!!",she continues while showing off her ring to us.
No one reacts happily or even surprised. I know she must've told everyone beforehand and still using this news as an excuse to hangout with us.
"Aren't you guys happy for us?" Eunsol asked, trying to look offended.
Taehyung n eunah soon clapped and screamed in forced happiness, "woaah! Chukaae! Woaah daebak! Chukae mrs.Jung!" 
Geez, everyone knows they only doing that because eunsol asked, but still, eunsol n hoseok seems happy enough with tae n eunah overreactions.
I emptied my glass and fill in with beer again and gulped it off easily. 
Wow, how strange, just two glass of beer made me tipsy and so light already, I thought to myself while pouring beer on my glass again.

"Ah! Lets play a game!" Eunah suggested and everyone agree.
She walked to game corner to pick out free games provided for customers to played in this bar. She walked back soon after with pouted face, "there's only this left", she said while showing a puzzle box to us.

"Gwenchana, we can just make it fun" that dimple-smiled guy respond and he placed the box on the center of our table and starts to explain the rules to make it fun.

We arranged puzzle while playing connecting words. 
When it's near completed, we just realize that a piece of puzzle is lost and that happened to the part which I arranged.
"Aish, where is it?" I feel so tipsy but I cannot stop drinking beer while playing.
"O-ho, seems like you lose, its incomplete" tae tease me.
"Aniyaaa!!! I'll find it and complete this. Just you wait taehyung-ah!" I said, annoyed at him teasing me.

Hoseok said to admit that I lose already and I glare at him angrily.
I rolled my eyes after I saw how clingy eunsol to hoseok since while.

I don't know what hit me so sudden but then I stood up and announced "okay okay, listen you, you and you, and you too," I pointed at that dimple-smiled guy who got surprised, "listen, you all, if anyone in this bar found that missing puzzle piece and return it to me before morning, I will marry him or her!"

Tae and hoseok choked while drinking beer. 
Eunah stop me and ask me to sit down. But I refuse and raise my glass, "to find my missing puzzle piece!!!", and I clink my glass to everyone in the table but none of them seems excited. They look worried.

"Ehem," that dimple-smile guy trying to get attention, "so, anyone who found it and return it to you will be your fiancé?", he asked.

"Geureom! We'll do our first-night tonight if needed." I add to make it more serious.
"Yaa yaa!! you!!" Eunsol trying to stop me. 
"I'll just wait here till morning then" I said and gulping more beer which strangely taste stronger every gulp.

That dimple-smile guy smirks, "well, I don't think you need to wait that long" and he hand me a tiny thing.
I manage to sit up straight while my head feel so heavy to verify that thing.
He put it in my hands and I blinked my eyes few times focusing on that thing which starting to look like a puzzle piece.

I put it on the blank space and it fits perfectly.
I smile, "ohh, I found it", my head feels heavier and that's the last thing I remember.

My eyes widen after I remember almost everything then I cursed myself for being so stupid just because of beers.
Now I hardly face this good looking guy who appeared to be my fiancé.

"Jeoseonghaeyo. I don't usually get drunk just from few glass of beers. I,, I, I must be so tired or something last night"
I try to make an excuse.

He straighten his body and smilling nicely, "you emptied a pitcher of beers and 3 shots vodka and gin when you mistakenly took my glass." He explain it clearly and calmly.

I lower my head, cursing myself repeatedly. No wonder I'm drunk. Aiish-
Ah wait, seems like I sleep here last night, so- andwae, andwae, I shake my head furiously trying to get rid of any scenes that much probably happened last night.

"Gwenchana. I like you. You are y and smart, just my type." He said.

I squat down in embarrassement, burying my face with my arms. Eottokae?!!
 

I can hear his footsteps getting closer and I can feel he's squat down in front of me. He pats top of my head gently. I hate to admit that my heart is a bit fluttering to this unknown guy.   
"You can wash up first, don't worry, I am not going to do anything"
I raise my head and he is walking away already. 
"Ah! Jogiyo!" I said while stand up and he stop but not turning his face to me. So fortunate, I am to embarrassed to face him. "Name, your name,, I mean, What is your name?" I ask him stutterly. Aish- I am just seeing his back but already feel nervous.
He put his hands into his pocket and turn around. He smirks at me, "my name?" He repeats my question and I nods, "you know it already. You're calling my name loudly last night that I'm afraid my neighbors pissed off", he explains calmly and turn around, calmly walking inside the apartment.
'Aish- what did I do last night that I couldn't even remember anything clearly?!' You hit your forehead repeatedly anxiously.
"What do you want for breakfast?" He  asked me from the balcony door, hanging his coat in his left arms.
"Where, where are you going?" Woah, he is really good looking.
'Aish- why do I think such thing?' you bit your lower lips, regretting what you've thought.
"Buy us breakfast. You're hungry, right?" He said.
You nods though your pride said to hold on in. 
He smirks, "see, you must be. Go wash up first, you said you're too tired to wash up last night so I let you sleep right away."
Eommo, eommo, exactly what happened last night? Aaaish- 
"I'll go" he said then walking to the front door.
You run to him, "ah, jogiyo!", he stops and turn to face me, "I'll make the breakfast.", you said.
He look surprised but then smiles, so you continues, "I am not sure what happened last night but you let me sleep here, so let me make breakfast at least."
He nods few times, "okay then. Wash up first and let me know when it's ready. I need to work on something in my room" he said then walk freely to his room, the room where you woke up earlier. 


You sighed then exploring the apartment and found the bathroom. Woah, so cool. It's so clean and spacey. 
You enter the bathroom and lock the door. You stare at my reflection on the mirror.
'Okay, so, you woke up in his shirt with your own pants still on. You slept in his bed. The question is how did you ended up wearing his shirt?' you talk to your reflection in the mirror.
"Aaish molla, molla. Let me just wash up first, then I'll prepare breakfast, that time, I'll clear things between us. Wait, not us, he and I."
"Ah what is his name exactly?" you said to yourself.
'You're calling my name loudly last night' you can hear his voice in your head suddenly.
"Aahhh what happened last night, jinjja??!!", you mess my hair frustratedly.

You plop down on the toilet but a pile of clothes suprised you.
"What's this?"
You pick up the towel on top of the pile and found gray sweater and a bathrobe beneath it.
You pull out the bathrobe and a notes fall down.
'I put your clothes on laundry and I am not sure it will be ready by the time you finished wash up. So I prepare this for you, if you don't mind. Or you might prefer in a bathrobe. Do as you like'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter