Year 8: Year 4, University

Time Lapse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was drafted as one of the youngest pitchers for the National team, and with his charm and charisma - it's no surprise that he has captured the attention of millions of fans.

As he was being interviewed for national television, announcer Kim asked the question hundreds of fans are curious about: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Uh, no. I don't have one."

"Are you serious? A guy like you with such charm wouldn't stay single that long."

"I only have one woman in mind, and I'm planning to confess to her once I get back from a successful run in this year's series."

"She's one lucky lady."

 

 

 

 

INT - Seulgi's Apartment – 07:00 PM

 

Witnessing the whole public confession is Wendy and Seulgi who was eating their ice cream on the couch in front of that tv.

"He's basically marking you - on national tv.", Wendy rolls her eyes.

"We don't know who he's referring to." Seulgi shrugs.

"Girrrrrllllllll... you two had been talking A LOT. Whenever he's done with whatever it is you who he rings up - you might even be the first before his own mother. You're basically still dating again without the labels at this point, now tell me - are you still not the girl he is referring to?!"

Seulgi stood, teasing Wendy and says "No comment.", before walking away.

 

 

 

 

INT - Taeyong's Apartment – 07:00PM

 

He who watched the same interview was thrown in a funk.

"Isn't that the guy who was dating your friend?", asked Jaehyun as he hands Taeyong a bottle of beer.

"Yeah, he is."

"Wow, that is one gutsy move right there."

"Yeah, it is."

"Oh, by the way. Dahyun wants you to join us later tonight to watch a movie, are you good?"

"Yeah, most probably."

"Good. We'll see you then."

 

 

 

 

INT - CGV Cinema, Myeongdong – 11:00PM

 

Seulgi who was a bit too early patiently waits by the cinema's lounge area, checking out the movie brochures the cinema had provided.

A few minutes later, a familiar voice called her name so lovingly, "Seulgi!", he called out.

She smiled at the sight of him, as he approaches her. "You made it.", she grinned.

"Of course.", he smiled back, fixing his cap.

Seulgi dusted off his shoulders and teased. "You're really making it obvious that you're a baseball player in this outfit."

Sehun chuckled as he scratches his head out of embarrassment. He just came from practice and rushed to her as soon as he can, that he forgot ti change in actual casual clothing which ended with him wearing his team's cap and Letterman jacket.

People then started noticing and flocked the handsome athlete to take pictures with, which amused Seulgi as she quietly bought their snacks. Leaving celebrity status Sehun with the fans.

Taeyong arrived with Jaehyun at the same cinema a little later, where they met Dahyun along wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter