Year 5: Year 1, University

Time Lapse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

INT - Library - 10:00AM 

 

Taeyong was unexpectedly early for today's classes that he decided to snooze a bit in one of the library study desks. 

Upon arriving, Seulgi spotted the boy and menacingly took quiet steps towards him. She had the amused smile on her face as she pokes his forehead, his nose, and the side of his cheek. 

Waking up from all the poking, he grabbed her hand still with his eyes closed. "You're here?"

"No.", she said, giggling. "You're surprising early today, Mr. Lee." 

Still holding on to her hand he properly sat up, and started to playfully massage her fingers. "I... got... up early. Because... of my new... neighbor.", he was still sleepy - which amused her. 

She spotted a bit of eye gunks on his eyes, and cleaned it up herself with her other hand. "Tsk. Poor boy." 

"Sehun?", he asked. 

"He's in training today. But he promised we'll come home together." 

He just nods. As he lets go of her hand and faced the desk. "Everything going well with you two?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, we don't see each other as much as before. But I'm all good. We're good. Like good, good." 

"Well that's great then.", he softly smiled at her. 

"Wendy wants to hang out for drinks later... you good?" 

"Anything that will refrain me from coming back to the apartment - I'm good." 

"Great!", she stood up and messed with his hair - which frustrated him a bit, but he had no choice but to be patient.  "See you later." 

 

 

 

 

 

EXT - University Baseball Field - 03:00PM 

 

Seulgi walks in the university's baseball field and takes a seat in the stands. She spots Sehun who seem to be warming up for practice. 

Sehun took a brief look by the stands and spotted her. They gazed at each other with smiles on their faces, where she waves hello at him. 

Powered by the need to impress his girlfriend, Sehun practiced with laser focus and pitches a shutout. Moments later, he was praised by his team and was given the ball.  

With the practice done, the couple lock eyes, and he starts walking opposite her direction, where she just follows him, with smiles on their faces. He then tosses the game ball at her, which perfectly lands on her hands making her crack an excited smile. 

"Wait for me.", he said as he runs to the exit and rushes to her by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter