HOW TO JOIN

BLICKnWHATE!! [TWITTER OPEN AGENCY]
  1. Ask the base or check on our masterlist whether your desired slot is available or not. If you're not certain to join as who, check our wishlist and maybe help the wishes come true <3
  2. You can ask us either by mention or in DM. Both ways are welcomed :)
  3. You dont have to reserve if you can join instantly, if you already prepare your account and the faceclaim is available (not taken and not in reservation). Reservations lasts for 24 hours. Please tell base if you are cancelling or need more time to reserve. Reservations only be done by TWITTER.
  4. Username format is either free username or fixed one, just as stated in rules.
  5. Put BNW somewhere in your profile IF YOU ARE USING FREE USERNAME. fixed username dont necessarily have to put the location because we can identify you from the username. but you are welcomed to do so.
  6. FOLLOW BASE, MEMBERS and the accounts associates with  the agency before asking for verification.
  7. Once your account is ready, mention or DM base for verification. Include password when asking for verify.
  8. VERIFICATION FORMAT FOR LESS/SEMI LESS- OOC : "Hi, I'm (group)(name) is ready to be blick and whate! (password).
  9. VERIFICATION FORMAT FOR OCRP/AURP: "Hi, I'm (OC/AU name), faceclaiming as (group)(name) is ready to be blick and whate! (password).
  10. INACTIVE FOR 24HOURS AFTER BEING VERIFIED WILL LEAD TO UNVERIFICATION.
  11. Last but not least, HAVE FUUUUUUNNNNNN~ :D