RULES

BLICKnWHATE!! [TWITTER OPEN AGENCY]

1. This is an INTERNATIONAL OPEN agency.
2. ONE account per head.
3. We are ENGLISH-based agency, that means we use ENGLISH as main language. other languages is allowed but not excessively pls. 
4. Accepting everyone, idols, models, westerns any international characters and 
all kinds of rp, less ooc,semi less ooc,ocrp,aurp etc etc. 

5. Hiatus, in a relationship,leaving please have some courtesy to inform the admins. [semi hiatus max: 2 weeks, hiatus: one month.] We dont allow long hiatus (LH)
6. ACTIVE people only. Inactive for
THREE days, you'll be kicked out WITHOUT warning. You can mention base for reverification if you got unverified. Reverification lasts only for 24hours.Not to mention, you can ask unverify rather than being inactive to be unverify. we wont bite.

7. Free username and DN but if you are changing you need to inform the admins to get reverification. If you want to use a fix username, the format is : 'BNW' ,CAPSLOCKED.somewhere in your username.

8. PLEASE TREAT OTHERS EQUALLY. NO SENIORS JUNIORS , OLD NEW MEMBERS AND STUFFS. PLease treat everyone like a FAMILY. NO BIASED TALKING, BIASED REPLY AND OVERALL, BIASING. We dont want anyone to feel left out or ignored.
9. TL is unrated BUT keep it minimum for we have underage or innocent people.Nonetheless, ADULT HOURS is from 11PM-7AM KST(GMT +9)
10. FACECLAIM CHANGE is UNLIMITED but please stay for a
WEEK with your new faceclaim before changing again. The pw is your top bias.
11.
NO MENTION HOURS (NMH) is from 8-10PM KST(GMT +9) ONLY ON MONDAY ,WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY, which means NO  mention or quoting anyone or anything except yourself. If the admins caught anyone mentioning or quoting during this hours, a punishment will be given. The punishments depends on the admins or the member who caught you. If you keep on mentioning people after you received punishment, the punishment will be prolong and also, if you didnt do the punishment,well-

 12. AUTO-FOLLOW BACK IS A MUST!!!

 13. Please read the rules and any violation will be given warning. THREE warnings and you'll be kicked OUT. But, please don't hesitate or be afraid to DM the base and talk to admins if there's any problems or dissatisfactions. Suggestions are always welcomed!