Hullo

Taeny Cheese

 

Hello people of the interwebz! I'm getting bad about posting one shots and like refusing to update my other 2 fics >_> ehe ma bad... anywho I thought everyone could use a little more taeny cheesy fluff in their lives... so enjoy ^_^ 


Quietly walking behind her angry wife Taeyeon attempted to catch up to her and hold her hand.

“Yah, Pany-ah I told you I was sorry…” She said reaching for the younger woman’s hand. Tiffany ripped her hand away and continued walking away from the shorter woman. The older woman stopped and took a deep breath before trying once again.

“Pany-ah, you know I couldn’t just ignore his call…Please don’t be mad... How many times do I have to say I’m sorry?” She asked standing in front of the raven haired woman making her stop walking.

“It’s not about saying sorry, Kim Taeyeon! How would you react if Nichkhun called me right before a big life changing event? Huh!? Not to mention you were talking so sweet to him like you missed him and wanted him back! And thanks to you we missed our ride!” Tiffany shouted before storming past the shorter woman.

“Hey! Don’t you ever think like that!” Taeyeon shouted back grabbing the younger woman by the wrist. “You know you’re the only one I love and have ever loved! He was just a scandal to cover for the company! You know as well as I do ‘Baekyeon’ was never real!” She continued looking the younger woman in the eyes.

“Y-yeah but he had feelings for you! How do I know that nothing ever went on when you two were out? We weren’t together back then, you could have been just as in love with hi-” Tiffany’s rant was cut off when Taeyeon leaned in and captured her lips in a kiss.

“Pany-ah, if I had any feelings for him I wouldn’t have come home to you every night complaining about how stupid the scandal was, I wouldn’t have confessed my love towards you if I had a thing for him, I wouldn’t have married you over a year ago, and we wouldn’t be going where we’re going right now if I had any sort of feelings for him. So Please Pany, can we not fight about this right now?” Taeyeon asked with puppy dog eyes looking up at the slightly taller woman. Tiffany sighed.

“Fine. We’re going to be late anyways. But don’t think this is over...” Tiffany said still clearly irritated. Taeyeon let out a quiet sigh before once again following her wife.


 

The two women silently walked into a large building looking around for the front desk. When they finally spotted it Tiffany nervously laced their fingers together and walked towards it.

“Excuse me ma’am, we have an appointment to mee-” She was cut off by the woman at the desk.

“You must be Mrs. Stephanie Kim correct?” The woman asked looking up at the two women. Tiffany smiled.

“Yes and this is my wife Taeyeon.” The younger woman said motioning towards the smaller woman by her side.

“Nice to meet you both. I’m Miss Williams. We spoke on the phone. Now you both have already been informed of the requirements of adopting four year old Hailey. We will have an agent come by at least once a month to check on her and make sure everything is going alright. Now there is just a few more documents I need to go over with you before we send you on your way. Uh, Mrs. Taeyeon if I may call you that. Would you like to go help Hailey get her belongings ready to go?” The older woman asked looking up from her desk at the shorter woman. Taeyeon’s eyes widened and a small grin adorned her face before she silently nodded her head. The woman at the desk smiled back before standing up.

“Go right through that door over there and it’s the second door on your left.” She said pointing at the large door to Taeyeon’s right.

“Now as for you Mrs. Kim. If you’ll follow me we’ll just finish this paperwork and you can give your wife the details later.” She continued smiling at Tiffany.


 

Taeyeon softly knocked on the door she was told to go to. Receiving no answer she quietly opened the door and peeked her head in. There she noticed a small girl laying on a single bed hugging a small little grey plusy in her arms.

“Hailey? A-are you awake?” She asked slowly walking into the room. The little girl hid her face into the pillow as Taeyeon walked closer. The short woman leaned down next to the bed and gently put a hand on the child's shoulder causing her to jerk away.

“At least I know you’re awake now. Let me tell you a little about myself okay? Maybe you won’t be so afraid to talk to me. My name is Kim Taeyeon, I’m 32 years old, I am originally from South Korea but now live here in California with my wife.” She said with a small smile on her face while taking a seat next to the bed. The little girl peeked one eye out and looked at the woman sitting next to her.

“And my wife, her name is Stephanie Kim. You’re going to love her I promise. She’s sooo pretty and nice. We’ve only been married for a year and 8 months, but we’ve been together for waaaay longer. We have 3 older dogs, Ginger, Prince, and Princess. And... we’re going to be your parents. We’ve come here to adopt you.” Taeyeon said as the little girl sat up and looked at the woman.

“I don’t want you to be scared, Hailey. We’ve been so excited that we finally get to adopt you and make you our legal daughter.” Taeyeon said moving to sit on the bed next to the little girl.

“Miss Williams told us about you. She said you loooved pink and had a little grey bear thing you carried with you everywhere. Well guess what. Pany-ah decorated your entire room in pink and has a bunch of totoro’s already there for you. She loves pink and Totoro too! D-does that sound nice to you?” She asked. The little girl looked up into Taeyeon’s eyes and nodded with a small smile on her face. Taeyeon grinned a dorky crooked smile making the child giggle at her.

“So then what do you say we get your things ready and get you home?” Taeyeon asked receiving another nod from the child. Once they finished putting the girl’s remaining clothing in her small suitcase Taeyeon stood up to take the bag to the door but was stopped when a small hand grabbed the hem of her shirt. Taeyeon looked down to see Hailey with her arms outstretched wanting to be picked up. The shorter woman smiled as she leaned down and picked the girl up with one arm and grabbed her bag with the other while making her way to the door. Just as she reached it the door opened revealing Tiffany and Miss Williams. Hailey hid her head in Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Hey don’t be shy. This is Pany-ah. The one I was telling you about.” Taeyeon said patting the kid on the back. Hailey looked up and back at the two women standing by the door. Tiffany gave her an eyesmile as she reached out to brush the girl’s hair out of her face.

“H-hi Hailey. It’s nice to meet you. I-I’m going to be your new m-mommy.” Tiffany said standing in front of Taeyeon and the child awkwardly. Hailee looked up at Taeyeon who gave her a small smile then back at Tiffany before stretching her arms out wanting to be held by the other woman. Tiffany smiled and reached out for the young girl and hugged her as soon as she was in her arms.

“Well it looks like you three have gotten acquainted. I wish you all the best. Hailey, we’re going to miss you here but I’m so happy for you!” The older woman said with smile as she pat the child’s head and left back to the front desk.

“So kiddo, are you ready to go home?” Taeyeon asked picked up the child’s bag and looking at her. The four year old nodded and looked up at Tiffany.

“Y-your my new mommy?” She asked staring at the woman in the eyes. Tiffany nodded and smiled back.

“If your my mommy then who is she?” Hailey asked pointing at Taeyeon who was chuckling to herself.

“She’s also your mommy. You can call her Mommy Tae.” Tiffany said hugging the girl closer once again. The four year old’s eyes widened and she leaned back again.

“I have two mommies!? Not just one?!” She asked in shock. Tiffany and Taeyeon both laughed.

“Yes you have two mommies. Now then let’s get home.” Taeyeon said reaching her free hand for Tiffany’s as they made their way out of the building and to the waiting cab outside.



 

After tucking the four year old into bed Taeyeon walked out of the bedroom and down the hall to hers and Tiffany’s bedroom where the raven haired woman was taking off her makeup.

“So Pany-ah am I still in trouble? Should I sleep in the living room tonight?” The older woman asked walking up to the younger. Tiffany set her night cream down on the desk and turned to look at the shorter woman.

“You know I heard everything you talked about with Hailey while you were helping her get her stuff together.” She said reaching her hands up to hold Taeyeon’s.

“That was so sweet of you, there’s no way I could still be mad at you after that. Now go get changed it’s been a long day.” Tiffany said patting the older woman’s before turning to finish what she was doing. A few minutes later the two settled into bed. Tiffany reached over and turned out the bedside lamp before leaning over and kissing the older woman on the lips.

“Goodnight my love’.” She said snuggling into the smaller woman’s arms.

“Goodnight my Pany-ah. I love you.” Taeyeon replied wrapping her arms around the younger woman. Just before they both drifted off to sleep tiny footsteps could be heard walking down the hallway. A tiny figure soon after popped her head in the door.

“M-mommies, I-I’m scared.” Hailey said looking in to see if anyone was still awake. Taeyeon sat up as Tiffany reached out to turn the light back on.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” Tiffany asked getting out of bed to walk over to the child.

“I had a bad dream and I can’t go back to sleep.” The four year old said in a shaky voice. Taeyeon got out of bed and walked to the two at the door and picked the child up.

“Taeyeon what are you doing?” Tiffany asked as soon as Hailee was in Taeyeon’s arms.

“Pany-ah our baby girl can’t sleep I think she needs to sleep with us don’t you think?” Taeyeon asked carrying the girl towards their bed before laying her down in the middle and crawling in next to her. Tiffany smiled and made her way back to her side of the bed and clicked the light off before crawling back into bed and hugging the small child in the middle.

“Goodnight you two. I love you both.” Taeyeon said leaning over to kiss the two on their foreheads.

“Goodnight Tae, I love you too and I love you too Hailey.” Tiffany said running her fingers through the little girls hair.

“G-goodnight mommies. I love you both too.”

 


Told ya it was short xD and if it was terrible sorry >_> I might have written it at like midnight last night and I might have been a tad on the sleep deprived side... :D