Let me know

Are you bulletproof? | BTSxReader

Time after time, rubbing your palms together, looking like a person starting a bonfire. Cursing under your breath with steam escaping your lips, trying to warm your reptile body, because you were dumb enough to forget your gloves, again. After practicing with the boys, Jessica left with a heavy heart of not hearing from Jackson. Being a protector for your friends, a female knight, you took her problems into your own hands. Walking towards the white building in Seoul, not even too far from where your own dorm was located. Dragging Jackson outside, even if it meant you would get scolded by Sir Bang. The chances of that he wouldn't get outside, was big. Knowing that Got7 had a policy of not letting people get into their dorm, you would use that information against him. With a smug smile on your face, Jackson finally walked out of the entrance.

"Are you nuts? What if reporters see you?" He discreetly whispered at you, looking around to see the neighbourhood abandoned. With a shrug as an answer, you walked towards the nearest café. His annoyance towards you faltered, when he saw your figure walk along the white covered streets. "For what reason, do you drag me out of my warm home??" He questioned, following along you.

"I'll tell you later, right now I would like some coffee to have at hand...We're going to the park, there are not that many, at this time around." You suggested, with the coffee shop in the view. Jackson's face still showed a hint of confusion, but didn't ask further. Not only was he confused over your action, but was paranoid if there would be reporters to catch the both of you. JYP wouldn't be delighted seeing the two of you, alone at this time of the night. Even though Ahgases and Army know your relation with Jackson, is nothing more than friends. But your recent dating scandal with Jaebum, had a few antis coming along in the run. Taking away their beloved gentleman of a fool, was breaking most of their worlds.


Walking along the pavements with crowded people, you reached the entrance to the park. A rusty steel sign with letters 'Welcome' carved, for the incoming guests. The cup of coffee in your hand, warmed the frozen popsicles of fingers. Jackson blew onto his warm herbal tea, not knowing the storm coming at him. A pavilion not too far away, lighted up the night sky with the decorated Christmas lights, that would be there all year around. Citizens decorated the pavilion a few years back, but the government always took it down. Despite the next day, the lights would be shining again, on the wood like posts, holding the roof together. Blowing onto your coffee, you swiftly pointed towards the pavilion, to request a place to sit. Jackson nodding along, the both of you found your way to a bench right in the middle of the pavilion.

"Right, now that we're here. I need to ask you something" You spoke, sitting on the cold bench. Feeling the goose bumps travel around on your body. Jackson put his tea away, to give you his full attention. His dark orbs that was almost impossible to see in the dim light, saw right into your soul. "I need advice from you.." You continued to speak, seeing his eyebrows raise a few centimetres towards the moon. "Shoot." He finished, letting his eyebrow fall into place.

"What if, Yoongi doesn't actually like me? But have done all of this, just to get in my pants? You know, it went quite fast, letting him get this close. He hasn't really talked to me since New Year's Eve and it's like nothing ever happened between us. I'm upset, but what should I do? What would you do?" You put it into your own perspective, seeing his eyes grow large at the subject.

"Ignoring you? And even after opening up, giving away your innocence? As an older brother, I would kick his ." He spoke with his manly voice, but kept his cool. His right hand turning into a fist, before he swung it into the air. Flexing his muscle under his three-layered jacket, while giving you a smug smile.

"Then... give me a good reason for not kicking your right now?" You requested, seeing his smile falter. Moving a couple of inches away, to almost fall on the ground. His hands raising in defence, with his large eyes pointed at you. You arched an eyebrow at him, waiting for a good explanation. Tapping at the bench's back rest with your fingers, counting to ten in your head. "Wait wait wait!" He pleaded, folding his hands into a prayer.

"What is wrong with you Jackson? Do you know how much it hurts to do such a move? She really thought you were something else" You explained, with your fingers tapping along your words. An unknown rage and sorrow was building inside, from what Jessica expressed earlier. Jackson's hands retreated to his lap, to scoot back to his place beside you. His expression showing doubt and sadness, made you less angry. But not enough, because you were ready with a slap, if he gave a bad excuse. He sighed in defeat, going nowhere with lying to you. "I... was an , I know." He stated, looking at your fingers that stopped tapping in amusement. Your eyebrow still arched, letting him continue to speak.

"Now... I did leave Jessica in the morning, before she woke up. I acknowledge that... I didn't contact her.. because I was scared." He continued to speak, with his eyes narrowed. "Scared?" You questioned, a lot more confused than smarter.

"Yes, scared. I want to focus on my career, my music. I promised myself not to date, when I am in the contract of JYP. I maybe haven't known her long enough, but Y/N... Jessica is perfect. I was just scared, when I realised what I did. I did want to snuggle into her embrace, see her eyes flutter open. To kiss her on the lips, and tell her happy new years. She bought me happiness... But I couldn't let myself enjoy it. I fled because I didn't know what else to do." He finished, looking upon the ground. The crystallised snow that would melt away any minute, with the cups of steam flowing up in the air. "You could have texted her, or told her. She would understand. Doing a boi move is unattractive, she is really hurt. You could still stay with her, become friends despite the circumstances. Right now, all you showed was your bad side of handling a situation." You responded flatly, seeing his eyes meet yours. The guilt that covered him like a curtain, made you soften your expression.

"I know.." He spoke, pursing his lips into a thin line. Your hand raised in the air, you slapped him in the back of the head. Not hard, but enough for him to whine. His eyes large at the sudden shock, of you hitting him. His hands raised in defence once more, to get ready if you would slap him again.

"That was for Jessica... She may be nice and let it go. But not me, because like that hurts." You spoke again, drinking your coffee that has turned slightly cold. His hand rubbing the back of his head, while he sighed heavily of your chosen words. "I guess I should text her" He suggested, as his mouth turned into an angled smile.

"You think so?" You scoffed, with a smile appearing on your face. The both of you ending in slight laughter, holding onto your drinks. The stars and Christmas lights, beaming into the darkness. Enjoying the silence together, you told Jackson about the trip to Daegu. He seemed to be excited for you, to be allowed to go together. The thought of visiting Yoongi's home where his beloved Holly would accompany, was a bliss. Seeing where he grew up and experience the places he always described, when the members asked him. Lost in your thoughts, Jackson interrupted with something that never crossed your mind. "So, you're going to meet his parents?"

"What?" You blurted out, seeing his confused state until he fell into a fit of laughter. Meeting Yoongi's parents, eye to eye was nothing that came to you. But as minutes went, you turned paler.

"Chill, haven't you met them before?" Jackson questioned, seeing you turn into a ghost. Your pale state shaking as an answer, he proceeded to laugh even louder. "What? Didn't you meet them at your last world tour?" He asked again, muffling down his laugh.

"No.. After the concert, I hurried out to the tour bus because I thought we had to move quickly, but no one told me WE STILL HAD 20 MINUTES UNTIL. So, I fell asleep... while the others met Yoongi's parents..." You confessed, digging your face into your hands. The fear and shame of curtain suppressed you, while Jackson was too busy laughing at your misery. "When did you have to leave again?" He questioned once more, finishing up his cup of tea.

"Tomorrow morning..." You trailed off, with your face still hidden. You could hear the body beside you, holding onto his laughter. A hand laid onto your shoulder, giving a light squeeze. While Jackson came closer, as his hot breath hit your ear. Hoping comforting words from your best friend, but to your suspicion, it was nothing like that. "You're screwed" He whispered, making you attack him with gentle slaps. 


Packing your last things into your bag, you decided to add two different kinds of lingerie. Lord knew, sins would be committed, when you and Yoongi would be alone together. It was about ten o'clock and on the other side of the room, Yoongi was packing up his bag. Despite you being excited, he had a heavy heart to travel with. Not telling Sir Bang about your trip, Yoongi hoped he could drag out the time long enough, to tell you it was over. He just wanted to be with you, like a real couple, before going back to your roles as 'members'. In the end, Yoongi had to break it off with you. But he was also scared, what your relation to each other would become, walking shoulder against shoulder, under the same roof.

"When will the train take off?" Namjoon questioned leaning against the door entrance, to the room Yoongi was packing in. His voice raspy and low, but considerate. Yoongi turned around to his younger member, glancing at the clock to respond "About 12 pm". Namjoon nodded to his response, but stood still in his position. The black-haired boy zipped his back and proceeded to sit on his bed, while indulging himself into the silence. The younger brother looked around in the hallway, before he walked further inside of the room, closing the door behind him. Proceeding to sit beside Yoongi on his bed, sighing heavily. Something was bothering Namjoon, and it was no secret that he was about to say it out loud.

"This is your way of breaking things off with Y/N?" He bluntly asked, getting Yoongi to look up in surprise. Namjoon gave a sly smirk, before it turned into a thin line. "Si-Hyuk told me, before I went home after practice. Letting me know, as a leader, what is going around in between the members." He continued to speak, seeing Yoongi's eyes struggling to look at the leader. His mind clouded with you and imagining the way you would cry in front of him, being vulnerable and this time, he wouldn't be able to help.

"I just wanted to push the time... Having her for a while and then go back." Yoongi whispered in response, feeling the sting in his eyes. The devil on his shoulder telling him to never break it off with you, but the angel telling you to just say it right now, before anyone gets hurt. But in this situation, no matter what he chose to do, you will get hurt.

"I get that. I can't force you to do anything. Just keep in mind, you two has gotten quite far already, things might change for the worse." Namjoon preached yet again, letting Yoongi's head fall into shame. He was always the wise one, with the right words. Namjoon was in fact, the leader for a reason. Without an answer, Yoongi looked up to see a pair of caring eyes stare at him in awe. A significant smile of 'I know' was repeated, while Namjoon gave him the hand on his shoulder, signalling 'good'.

"Are you ready to go?" A voice interrupting your texting, making you search for the man. A not much taller figure with light steps coming your way, with a smile showing the gums. His black hair shining at the sunlight from the window, with milky white skin that looks like glitter. His hands placed onto your hips, to drag you closer into his embrace. His soft small lips brushing against your forehead, with a familiar hum tickling your ears. "I just got finished..." You whispered, letting yourself go into the moment.

"I got us a car, so we don't need to take the train ... We should leave so we won't be late" He spoke with a gentle tone, letting go of your hips. Grabbing the straps of your bag, he let a hand out for you to reach. Touching his warm skin, he dragged you outside. Saying goodbye to the other members, before getting into the car. Yoongi proceeded to act like a gentleman, taking care of your bags and driving the rented car. On the way, it was unreal that you two were now together, alone. Going on your own little adventure, until reality will hit you. The buildings of apartments and stores came by, one after one. But your attention was attached to Yoongi, with his mixtape playing in the radio. A harsh grip against the steering wheel, with his sleeve pulled up. His veins popping through his skin, with his rings blinging at the sunlight. A silver bracelet, adding to his fashionable side. You see him every day, but it's rare seeing him like this. Taking control of everything, showing off his chic style. Indulging his beauty, you noticed the edges of his mouth drawing into a smirk. Mimicking him, you knew he had noticed the staring.

"Did I ever tell you that you look really handsome?" You spoke, seeing his gummy smile appear in front of you. His eyes concentrated on the road, you enjoyed the time you could compliment him. "There is no need to telling me something I already know?" He sarcastically responded, ended with a light slap on his arm.

"Who are you? Jin?" You chuckled, getting a shrug at his shoulders as response. There is still an hour before you arrive in Daegu, where his home is located. It was your first time outside of Seoul, besides that one time in Busan meeting Jungkook's parents. The music took over once more, letting your eyelids get heavier by the minute. Your mind was wide awake, which made it tough for you to sleep. Everything that rushed through your head, contained something about his parents. A good first impression was important to you and you wouldn't be surprised, if his parents thought so too. Hearing how they didn't support Yoongi's dream, until later, when he finally showed his success to the world. You wondered which trait Yoongi got from his parents, does he have his mother's nose? His dad's eyes? What kind of personality do they have? One thing for certain, Yoongi is hard working and you debated inside your head which of the parents, were like him.

"Is something troubling you?" A question pushing you out of your thoughts and a single moment of eye contact. Yoongi had seen your spaced-out state, with a hint of doubt. "What do you mean?" You bluntly asked, looking out of the windshield. Seeing the field barely covered by snow and crows covering the sky, while the sun barely shined through the white clouds.

"I'm not stupid Y/N, it's written on your forehead" He scoffed at you, making you frown upon his statement. It was to no avail, but to tell him directly. Looking at the afternoon scenery, you inhaled before turning towards Yoongi. "I'm scared of ing up in front of your parents." You blurted out, closing your eyes as if you were a kid. Ready to get a head slap, because your mouth couldn't control your words.

"Don't be, it's going to be fine" Making his eyebrow furrow at your sudden outburst. Your facial expression relaxed, but turned more worried. The number of scenarios of you dropping a plate and accidentally stepping on Min Holly, or just saying the wrong things. The more you were thinking, the paler you got. A warm sensation creeped upon your thigh, a manly hand with slim fingers, you lightly. Your head raised up, seeing his eyes plastered upon the road. But his hand assured you, even though he wasn't looking, he was listening. It gave you a slight feel of comfort, making you sigh.

"My parents aren't s... there is a reason I trust you enough, to take you home with me. I want you to see where I grew up, who I am. How I became like this and I want you to meet, the people I love. My parents are easy to talk to, but they work around this time, so they won't always be there. My brother doesn't live with us anymore and moved away. I don't think you will meet him this time, but one day maybe. Min Holly loves everyone and there is no way he will hate you...I love you and I want you to tell me if something is bothering you, even with the smallest things." He spoke gently, giving small on your jeans. Letting his warmth melt against the fabric, to reach your skin. His words and tone made you close your eyes, letting yourself go into his touch. His hand never leaving you, it was like a blanket covering your whole body. A single touch, could set you on fire.

"Thank you.. for taking care of me... I want you to know, that you can always tell me if something is bothering you, even with the smallest things.. because I love you.." You dozed off, letting your rested mind lead the way to a dream. Yoongi's touch never stopped caressing you, unless he had to shift gear. Your words struck him like lightning, a feel of regret. He got too indulged into the moment, he didn't realise his own words. It's not that he didn't want you to tell him, when something was bothering you. It was just that, you told him that he should do that same. Right now, a burning truth needs to get out, but he can't let himself. He is selfish and needs to be locked up, for playing with your feelings for his own behalf. He just loved you way too much, that words like 'we can't be together' is stuck in his throat. Words turning into a robe and choking him, little by little.


A bump and the sound of no engine, made your eyes flutter open. Yoongi your cheek and wiping away some of the saliva, that escaped your mouth. In a swift movement, your body stiffened over the sudden touch. His chuckle broke through your ears, as he pointed towards a house.

"It's right here" He spoke, making you look towards his fingers direction. A normal size house, with a small balcony decorated with flowers and a bench to watch the streets. The house was made out bricks, but with the charm of wood. It looked like any other ideal house, it looked old but modern enough for 21st century.

"Yoongi, I don't think I'm ready." You claimed, looking with large eyes at the house. Your body shaking lightly, making your worries come back. Yoongi looked at your worried form in the car seat, with a hint of amusement and confusion. His hand barely touching your thigh, he said "Y/N Ca-"

"MY FACE IS PUFFY, I DROOLED, YOUR DOG MIGHT HATE ME AND IF YOUR PARENTS ARE HERE AND I LOOK LIKE THIS I'M DOOMED YOONGI. LET'S GO HOME PLEASE, I DON'T THINK THIS IS GOING TO WORK" You blabbered out multiple excuses and worries, interrupting his sentence. His eyes getting larger every word that went across your lips and a light smile appeared on his face. Without thinking, he crashed his lips onto yours. Shutting your mouth with his love, making you calm down. A kiss after kiss, your lips said goodbye. An even more confused you were left in the seat, as he gave you his gummy smile.

"I told you to stop worrying... I didn't actually expect you to go nuts" He chuckled, making you blush. Squeezing your hand once, he stepped out of the car. Opening the back trunk, he lifted both of your bags out. In the meantime, you were left with burning cheeks. Inhaling and exhaling, to gather as much courage as ever. You touched the door handle, to finally get outside. An insecure, shaking leg touching the pavements, you had a look around the neighbourhood. It was decently quiet, not a lot of kids to run around. There was an amount of space in between the houses, but it looked like it wouldn't be far from the centre.

"Come, I think I know who you will meet first" He spoke behind you, pushing your back with his head. With forceful strength, you were now in front of a dark brown door. A golden door handle that was barely rusty, but was carved in beautiful waves. A sound of barking and small steps were heard from the inside, which made Yoongi smile like crazy.

Fiddling with his keys, he smoothly unlocked the door. A brown like poodle dog rushes out in an amazing speed, to jump up and down against Yoongi's leg. Hearing small barking, he picked up Holly, to hold in his arms. Multiple kisses shared between an owner and a pet, was magnificent to see. The radiation of warmth and happiness, rushed over you seeing the two. Putting down Min Holly, he shyly went over to you. Sniffing your leg, before you crouched down to his eye level. His legs looked like fried chicken, or fried Tempura that got too much warmth. Reaching a hand out for him to sniff, she jumped towards you with kisses.

"See, I told you he would love you straight away" He chuckled, going inside with the bags. Leaving you in a fit of giggles, the soft fur on Holly. He was energetic, sweet and charming. Not too long, you went inside to see the interiors. White couches with little of decoration and houseplants, a big TV and small dog toys scattered upon the wooded floor. Big windows placed in the living room, to give a full view of the outside. The white walls making it look clean and even, modern looking. It was a one floor house, so the hallway was decorated with pictures in frames, of Yoongi and his older brother. They looked like each other, as if they were snowflakes. The kitchen wasn't big, but neat with modern gadgets. A dinner table with a dark wooded, look with a carpet underneath. Immerging yourself in Yoongi's home, Holly looked at you investigating. His tail wagging from side to side, begging to be walked with. Walking into the living room, you had a view upon the hallway. Reminding you of a photo, that Yoongi posted of him lying on the floor with Holly by his side. He has definitely gotten bigger than the last time you saw him, nothing but a puppy. Sitting on the white couch, you inhaled the scent. It was a clean scent, with hint of dog and cologne. Closing your eyes, you imagined how this house looked with Yoongi and his older brother, living under the same roof.

"Sleeping again?" Yoongi's question interrupting you, while sipping on his glass of water. Setting it upon the coffee table, he placed his phone as well to sit beside you on the couch. His arm swinging around you, while Holly proceeded to walk by himself in the house. "Just wondering how you grew up in this house" You spoke, feeling his fingers your shoulder with soft movements. His caring eyes scanning you, with a smirk appearing on his face.

"It's nothing out of the ordinary" He scoffed, placing his head on your shoulder, snuggling into the crook of your neck. Mirroring him, you leaned your head on his. Letting the trip disappear out of your body, resting for a while. The silence took over, until Yoongi removed his head from your shoulder. The crook of your neck felt cold without him, but it was soon replaced with kisses. A gasp escaped you, feeling his lips traveling towards your own. Soon enough, he was kissing you like he haven't touched you for days. He was eager to touch you, making his hands travel upon your thighs towards your ribs. Letting your lips go, his eyes were remembering every imperfection that he found so extremely adorable, on your face. His eyes lighting with lust and his swollen lip, with a pink hue covering his cheeks.

Deciding to take the first step, you crashed your lips onto his again. Slowly his body was pushed towards your own, making you lean down upon the white fabricated couch. His hands your thighs, with a slight squeeze making you moan into his kiss. Releasing you lips, he hovered above you in the position that were so familiar. The same kind of warmth in your core, grew bigger every time he softly ed into your heat, with his . Feeling him against the fabric, made you crazy for him. Abusing your neck with his tongue as you bit your lip in anticipating, with his biting into your honey-like-skin almost giving you a bruise. A path of kisses down to your collarbones, making you arch your back to him. His hands every possible place he could get access to, as you did the same. Stripping him from his sweater, the milky white skin and a hint of defined abs, were in your sight. Making you gasp, seeing him in full daylight. Taking in the gorgeous view, he came closer to place a kiss on your forehead, before your own shirt were thrown across the room. Forehead kisses that found its way down your face, to your neck and your s. His hands carefully fondling your chest, with kisses placed down your stomach. Hovering above you once more, he bit into his lower lip looking at you with a suggestive look. His finger playing with the hem of your jeans, asking for permission to go further. Nodding at him with a flushed look, he proceeded to your pants. Closing your eyes, waiting patiently for the bliss that you wished for. A familiar pitched bark, made you open your eyes. Before glancing at the living room, you noticed Yoongi's eyes roll. The both of you, looking down upon the ground beside you. Sure enough, Min Holly was sitting and watching. His tail wagging against the floor, as he barked.

"I think he wants to take a walk..." You whispered, seeing Yoongi's lighted eyes darken. Min Holly as big as he was, he jumped upon you, in between your hot bodies. Barking and Yoongi's face and after, he yours. Yoongi sigh loud enough to startle Holly, made him jump down to grab Yoongi's sweater on the floor. Dragging it along the floor to him, making you giggle in response. His mouth open in confusion and shock, he facepalmed before looking back at you.

"I...just got ed by my own dog..." He spoke with a hence of annoyance and laughter, taking on his shirt. You didn't do much than lay under him, covering your parts, with the feel of embarrassment, that you were actually about to do it in the living room, where most people would probably catch you. Trying to laugh it off, the embarrassment never went away. Yoongi caught your facial expression turning red, making him chuckle before placing his forehead against yours. His lips merely millimetres away, he whispered against your swollen lips "We will continue later" Making a flash of heat hit your core.

Leaving your heated body, he went to grab your shirt. Throwing it in your face, letting you dress yourself. His heavy steps, followed by light steps from Holly, he went to find a leash. Getting your shirt on with just one movement, he was back. The leash upon Holly and was more than excited, to feel the cold air and the amount of smells from humans, and dogs. "By the way..." He spoke, getting his phone from the wooded coffee table. Making you look up at him in curiosity, as he flashed you a smile.

"We're going out for dinner tonight, I hope you prepared a dress." Finishing his sentence. Reaching a hand out for you to take, he pulled you up from the couch as if you were nothing but a feather. Kissing his nose with a fast movement, you smiled at him. "I hope they allow sweatpants" You teased, walking towards the entrance.

"You better not only have sweatpants... otherwise we're going shopping" He responded, following along.