9. LET'S START AGAIN

WANT YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV/ Authors' POV


Sana and Tzuyu both happy because of their confession to each other. Now, there's no more secret. No more hidden feeling.

Tzuyu held Sana hand. "Do you want to go anywhere? I mean, we will go anywhere whether you like it or not." Tzuyu smile on Sana widely. Sana just pouted.

"I want to go to the happiest place on Earth!" Sana smiled that makes Tzuyu smile too. "I want to go Disney Land!" Sana jumped for happiness.

"Eh?! It's so hard to make."

"But why?!" Sana pouted. Tzuyu's heart are melting because of Sana's cuteness.

'Oh, God. Stop making faces Sana. I'm melting!" Tzuyu says on her mind.

"Because we're in different country. It tooks a long time to get prepared." Tzuyu said then hugged Sana.

"Nah! I want to go there, no matter what! You ask me earlier, if I want to go anywhere, well, I want to go to Disney Land.! Please!" Sana said and continue pouting in front of Tzuyu.

"I'm really really sorry! But, promise, maybe soon. We will go there. And we will get married there."

"P-promise?"

"Yeah. Promise. I love you!" Tzuyu said then hold Sana's hand tightly.

"I love you too!"-Sana

"I love you three!"-Tzuyu

"I love you more!"-Sana

"I love you most!-Tzuyu

"I love you forever and ever and ever and ev---" Tzuyu kissed Sana's cheeks that makes Sana stop saying 'I love You'

"I know." Tzuyu teased. "By the way, shall we go now?"

"Where are we going?!"

"We're going to my favorite restauran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter