13. The Wedding

WANT YOU BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

'Hah! Tzuyu, Damn it! Breathe in, breathe out. You can do it.' I tell to myself.

I can't calm. What is this feeling?!

I'm freakin' nervous.

Was Sana nervous too?

"Calm down Tzuyu! You make me dizzy!" Jeongyeon whined.

"I can't calm down! I'm really nervous!"

"Everything will be fine Tzuyu. You know I'm always here." Jeongyeon try to make me calm down.


We were going to redo the ring exchange and also say our vows. My little cousin is the ring bearer, Momo and  Sana's friend Jihyo were the bridesmaids.

Even her father didn't k,ow anything about our wedding. I don't care. I will marry her.

But, nah! I'm really nervous.

I'm still waiting on my room, waiting to be called there. Hah!... I try to sit down but I can't wait to see Sana.

"Ahm... Jeongyeon, can I go to the toilet?"

"Ah.. Sure."

 I walked into her room that was in front of my room. I open the door I saw her tapping the desk on by her left hand and her right hand is on her face while pouting. She didn't saw me entering her room.

Damn it! She's really beautiful!

"Yah! Why am I feeling nervous?! It is my wedding I should be felt joy and excitement. But, nah! I feel like I want to go back. What if I ask Tzuyu to stop our wedding today and do it on the other day?" She is talking to herself.

Nah! Sana-yah! No. I won't let you.

She stand and look at my way. "T-Tzuyu?" She look really shock.

I walk towards her. "Sana... You really feel nervous, aren't you?" I hold her hands. "Sana don't worry, everything will be fine." I give her a peck on her lips. "I feel nervous too, of course, but I try to be brave. Sana, it's our day! Don't worry. I'm always here. And I love you."

"I love you too!" I hugged her tight. "Go back to your room. Jeongyeon might get pissed off if she saw you here." She pushed me away.

"Nah... I want to stay here!" I pout.

"Tzuyu! For sure Jeongyeon is waiting for you. Now shooo! I'll see you soon!" She kissed me on my cheek.

I go back to my room.

"Yah! Tzuyu-yah! Finally you're here! They'll calling you out in five minutes. So go, fix yourself!" Jeongyeon yelled at me.

"Sorry!"

"Anyway, are you ready?" She asked.

“I think so.” I mumbled.

“You’ll be fine. Trust me, you're just nervous because this is your first time seeing many people in front of your wedding." She chuckled.

"Maybe."

“Don’t care about anything else but Sana and you’ll be good.” She added.

I took in a deep breath a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter