Day By Bay

Haru Haru

 

 

 

 

Haru Haru

 

 

Seungri was in his car waiting for Seunghyun and Dara. Seunghyun and Dara were talking outside the car.

 

“Are you sure this what you wanted to do?”, Seunghyun asked Dara and caressed her face.

 

“Yes.”, answering Seunghyun and gave the thing that she treasured the most, the ring Jiyoung gave to her.

 

Just in the plan, Jiyoung came and saw everything.

 

Jiyoung was shocked seeing his bestfriend with hi - girlfriend. At first he thought that he was just imagining things but when Jiyoung saw how his bestfriend caressed his precious Dara’s face and when Dara gave the ring he gave to her to Seunghyun, he felt like the world was crushing right infront of him.

 

Jiyoung’s POV

 

So he is the reason why you broke up with me uh, Dara-ah. The hell with that bastard! I’m going to rip his face and kill him! How could he do this to me?? His bestfriend!! You’re going to pay!!

 

“That’s okay man.”, I heard Youngbae said to me. Okay?? Damn!!

 

 

 

“You go first.”, said Seunghyun to Dara. Dara went ahead and leave him. She wouldn’t even look at me.

 

“I’ll go first. My girl and I will go somewhere.”, Seunghyun said. My girl?? F***!

 

“Where do you think you’re going??”, I asked him.

 

“Are you deaf?? Didn’t you hear what I said??”, Seunghyun asked me and pushed me away.

 

“I heard it!! Damn you!! How could you do this to me??”, I said and went nearer to him.

 

“What?? You already broke up right?? So what’s wrong with Dara and I having a romantic relationship??”, he asked me. Does he really asking me that question?? He’s really asking for war huh.

 

“What’s wrong?? Were you really asking me that stupid question?”, I paused. “Don’t you know hard it is for me seeing the two of you together?? Did you considered what I’m going to feel?? For God’s sake!! You were my bestfriend and you. .”, I felt someone touched my arms. It was Daesung and Youngbae. I let go. No one can stop me. “You betrayed me! I’ll never.ever.forgive.you!! You’re the worst person I’ve ever met!”

 

 

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

Hearing that words from him makes my anger go wild. I pushed him away!! Asking for a fight. I’m just doing this for you and Dara. Dammit!! But I can’t just say that, can I? Don’t you know hard it is huh??

 

“So you want me to apologize? I’m so sorry. But that’s all. If Dara don’t want you anymore, then accept the fact. If you can’t accept the fact, then cry. You can do nothing, coz’ Dara doesn’t want you anymore!”, with that I received a powerful punch from him.

 

I punched him too. We exchanged punches until Daesung, Seungri and Youngbae pulled us apart.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

It’s my fault. I love Jiyoung so much that I need to do this.

 

What have I done to deserve this? I don’t deserve this.

 

I don’t want to leave him! I love him so much! He’s my life!

 

I’m going to die without him by myside!!

 

“Yah!! Pabo-yah!! Aren’t you going to die anyway??”, I smiled sarcastically as tears slowly pass by my pale face.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyoung walked out from them. He’s hurting, not just physically but also emotionally. Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, and Seunghyun just looked at each other.

 

Jiyoung went home and took a shower. He remembered everything including Dara. Their relationship was perfect. He loved her and she loved him, until one day, Dara broke up with him, that was just a month ago.

 

Remembering everything was just too painful for him.

 

 

 

It was exactly a month ago, Jiyoung visited Dara in her house.

 

“Why don’t we get married??”, Jiyoung just said out of nowhere. Ani-yo. It’s not out of nowhere. It’s what he wants ever since he first laid eyes on her, his precious girl, Dara.

 

Looking shocked, Dara immediately responded. “I. . I think I can’t do that.”

 

“Wae?? Wae?? I think it’s about time we should settle down. We’re now both. . ” ,

 

Dara interrupted him. “You don’t get it Jiyoung-ah.”, Dara sighed. “I. . .I fell in love with another man.”

 

“Hahahahahaha! Dara-yah what a lame joke! It’s funny!! Hahahahaha!!” , Jiyoung broke into laughter.

 

“It’s not a lame joke Jiyoung-ah. It’s the truth.”

 

 “Oh jagiya! You must be hungry. Let’s go grab for something to eat.”, Jiyoung then stood up in the chair and grab Dara’s hand.

 

Dara let go and remained seated.

 

“You’re not numb Jiyoung-ah right? You know my coldness towards you these past few days.”, Dara looked away.

 

“Dara-yah I understand it. I know you’re only pressured with your work. . “

 

“Ani-yo. How many times should I say it?? I fell in love with another man.”

 

“Dara-yah. What’s happening with you?? You’re lying! I know you’re lying! Why did you have to do this??”, the Jiyoung who’s laughing a while ago was now teary eyed.

 

“Should I still continue to be by your side knowing that there’s another in my heart?? I can’t do that. Mian Jiyoung-ah. Let’s end this now.”

 

Please Jiyoung-ah don’t make this too hard for me. Please let me go. You’ll only going to suffer by my side and I don’t want that to happen.

 

“Dara-yah”, Jiyoung trying to hold on to Dara.

 

“Let me go. Go home now Jiyoung! Don’t even try to come back and persist on what you want. Coz’ that won’t happen!”,

 

 

“Where exactly are we going??”, Jiyoung asked his friends. They ended up in a parking lot.

 

“Ji let’s have some fun.”, the driving Taeyang said.

“Fun??”, Jiyoung then looked outside his car and saw them, the people whom he put his heart on.

 

“What are they doing here?”, Daesung asked Seungri.

 

“Molla!”, Seungri looked at Jiyoung who’s on his way to Seunghyun and Dara.

 

 

 

 

“Seunghyun-ah he’s here. What should we do??”, Dara asked Seunghyun.

 

“Don’t worry.”, Seunghyun said and put his arms around her. “Just follow my lead.”

 

“Get out there Seunghyun you bastard!”, Jiyoung angrily said.

 

“Jiyoung-ah let’s go.”, Taeyang said.

 

“No! Yah Seunghyun get out!!”

 

“So you haven’t moved on?? You pabo!! Looked at us! Aren’t we perfect??”, Seunghyun mocked on Jiyoung.

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

 

Jiyoung was now furious.  Throwing everything he sees, the vase, the pillow, the table, the books, everything. He’s crying in pain and anger.

 

 

 

“Don’t Seungri-yah!”, Daesung said. Not letting Seungri spill everything.

 

“I can’t take it anymore. Please let me tell everything I know!”, Seungri said.

 

“You can’t Seungri. I know it’s hard. They’re both hurting. But what can we do?? This is Dara-yah’s last wish to us. This is what she wants.”, Daesung said.

 

 

 

 

1 YEAR LATER. . .

 

Jiyoung went somewhere after that incident. And never came back until. .

 

“I heard Jiyoung’s back in town.” , Seungri said.

 

“Seungri!”, Daesung said.

 

Seungri sighed. “I know. Mianhe Dara.”

 

“It’s okay Seungri-ah, Daesung-ah. I’m fine.”

 

“Princess, this is your apple. Eat it.”, Seunghyun said and handed the apple.

 

“Thank you Seunghyun-ah. Thank you for everything guys. Thank you for everything you’ve done to me. I won’t regret leaving this world.”, Dara said, looking pale but a little bit happy and ate the apple.

 

“Yah Dara-yah! Stop that nonsense. That won’t happen. Don’t give up!”, Seunghyun said.

 

“Let’s accept the fact, nae? In my last operation, we won’t know if I’ll survive or not.”

 

“Stop it Dara-yah! We won’t give up on you so please do the same for us! I’m begging you!”, Seungri said while trying to hold back his tears.

 

“60-40. The chance I’ll survive would be 40. . .”, Dara said but was interrupted by Daesung.

 

“Then let’s make the impossible be possible.”, Daesung said.

 

“You don’t know how happy I am I met all of you. Thank you.”

 

“Enough with thank you’s.”, Seunghyun said and wiped Dara’s tears.

 

 

 

 

 

Outside, saw everything, Taeyang made a decision.

 

 “She’s hurting. Even when she’s smiling, I know she’s hurting a lot. I need to find him.”, Taeyang said and hurriedly find someone.

 

 

 

“Jiyoung-ah please answer your phone!”, Taeyang said. Taeyang dialed Jiyoung’s number thousand times but he won’t just answer. He went everywhere just to find him. He even asked their common friends about his hideout. Luckily, one of his friend knew Jiyoung’s latest phone number. But he won’t just answer.

 

“I won’t give up on you Ji! Please answer your damn phone!”, and after few rings. .

 

“The number you dialed. . . .”, the operator said.

 

“Damn it Jiyoung-ah!”, Taeyang dialed again and again and after a few hours. .

 

“Yoboseyo?”, said the other line.

 

“Yoboseyo?? Thank God! Jiyoung-ah is that you??”

 

“Who’s this??”

 

“Jiyoung-ah!”

“Taeyang?? Is that you?? Yah!! Why are you crying??”, Jiyoung recognized his voice.

 

“Jiyoung-ah!”, Taeyang said.

 

“Sorry for not getting in touch with you for so long. I’m so sorry. So please stop crying like a baby!”

 

“It’s not that Jiyoung-ah.”

 

“So why are you crying then?”

 

“Please listen to me.”, Taeyang took a deep breath. “This may be your last time seeing her. I know you still love her and you’ve got the right to know.”

 

“Just spill it out already Taeyang! You’re just making me nervous.”

 

“Go to Seoul Hospital! Pali!”

 

“What exactly happened??????!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Seungri and Daesung was gone.

 

“Seunghyun, please give this to Jiyoung.”, and handed over the ring. “Please tell him I am sorry for everything. And tell him how I love him so much.”

 

“I will Dara-yah! So please don’t give up.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile. .

 

 

Jiyoung ran as fast as he can the moment Taeyang told him everything.

 

“She’s dying. It was all planned. She loves you so much so how can she betray you. She doesn’t want. . . “

 

“Stop it!! You’re just kidding, right?”, Jiyoung said.

 

“I wish I am. But I am not.”

 

Dara-yah! Wait for me!

 

 

 

Jiyoung ran, ran, and ran as fast as he can until he reached the hospital. He saw Seunghyun on the way but he ignored him but Seunghyun grabbed his arm and gave him the ring.

 

“Sorry for lying. Dara-yah, she loves you so much”, Seunghyun then leave.

 

As soon as Seunghyun was out of sight, Jiyoung broke down in tears.

 

And as soon as he calmed himself, he now went to the OR and saw Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung.

 

“Jiyoung-ah. . .”, Daesung said in tears.

 

Jiyoung didn’t utter a word, instead he just cried and cried and cried. His friends helped him calm him down.

 

After 8 hours, the door opened with the lifeless Dara.

 

Jiyoung kneeled down.

 

“How can you do this to me? You said you’ll never leave me alone, but. . . Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“I’m sorry.”, the doctor said.

 

 

 

 

 

After 1 year. .

 

Everybody was busy preparing for Seunghyun’s wedding.

 

“Yah!! Do I look just fine??”, Seunghyun asked his bestman, Jiyoung.

 

“Of course!”, Seugri in.

 

“But. .”

 

“Don’t worry, you look just fine. You’re very handsome.”, Taeyang said.

 

“Thanks guys.”

 

“The wedding is about to start. Let’s go.”, Jiyoung said.

 

 

 

As Bom walked the aisle, she remembered her bestfriend, Dara. She’s the reason why Seungyun fell in love with her. Thank you Dara-yah.

 

“You look nervous.”, Jiyoung said.

 

“Is it very obvious??”

 

“Yes. Just relax, okay??”

 

“Aishhht!! If you were me, I’m sure you would be. . .”, Seunghyun saw Jiyoung became sad.

 

“Mianhe Jiyoung-ah!”

 

“It’s okay! It’s her fault anyway. How could she leave me alone?? Oh sorry! This is supposed to be your moment”

 

“It’s okay Jiyoung-ah.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the reception, Jiyoung went in the garden alone.

 

He’s looking in the stars. “How could you leave me alone Dara-yah?”. He then heared a sigh. He saw someone beside him and she looks like Dara.

 

“Excuse me?”, Jiyoung said. The girl then looked at him.

 

“Wae?”, the girl asked.

 

Jiyoung was shocked. “This girl looked exactly like Dara”, unconsciously he said it aloud.

 

“Dara?? I look like Dara?”the girl laughed. “Yah! Pabo-yah! Who else would be look like Dara?? Of course it’s only Dara.”

 

“But??”, Jiyoung said.

 

“Nae. I came back for you.”

 

“I thought. . .”

 

“You thought that I’ll be gone for 3 years?? Well being in the Philippines for that long without you would be meaningless. .” It turned out that after Dara’s operation, she went to the Philippines to recuperate. “So. .”, Jiyoung could not hold back for more and pull Dara for a hug. nfggHehhfbsbbbbnfggnfgg

 

 

“I missed you so much jagiya.”, Jiyoung whispered.

 

“Likewise jagiya.”

 

“Promise me you’ll never leave me alone again!”, Jiyoung said.

 

“I promise! Wait can you please kneel down first?”

 

“Wae??”

 

“Kneel or I’ll go!”

 

“Arasso. Aisht!! Such a. .”

 

“Such a what??”

 

They both laugh. Jiyoung then kneeled down.

 

“So what is this for??”

 

Dara then grabbed something in her pocket and gave it to Jiyoung.

 

“This was the ring you gave me a year ago to ask me to marry you. So ask me again.”

 

“Andwae!”

 

“Bwo??”

 

“hahahaha! Just kidding.”, Jiyoung then turned serious. “Miss Sandara, would you accept this ring as a sign of my promised marriage and marry me as soon as possible??”

 

“I do”

 

 

Jiyoung kneeled down.

 

“How can you do this to me? You said you’ll never leave me alone, but. . . Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“I’m sorry.”, the doctor said.

 

“Dara open your eyes!! Daraaahhhh!! Please, I’m begging you!!”

 

“What are you doing here??”,

 

Looking shocked.”You’re  alive!”, Jiyoung then hug Dara tightly.

 

“Jiyoung I can’t breathe.”

 

“Oh. Mianhe.”

 

“The patient successfully recovered and the cancer cells have been dissolved. It’s actually a miracle.”, the Doctor said.

 

“Thank you Doctor Jang”, Dara said.

 

 

 

After Dara recovered from the operation, she left a note and leaves the country.

 

Jiyoung,

                I need some time on my own.

                I’ll be back, wait for me, will yah?

                Saranghae, annyeong!

 

 

The moment Jiyoung read the note, he hurriedly went to the airport. Fortunately, Dara’s there. Jiyoung gave her the ring and asked her to marry him.

 

“I’ll wait for your answer. I’ll wait for you, jagiya.”