Follow Your Heart ❤️

No Day but Today

 

Fast Forward 5 year:

Sungjong comes back. He is now like a fish out of water. He has no place to stay. He knows nobody. He wonders to the old apartment building where he used to share an apartment with his best friend. He still remembers what floor the unit is on which surprises him. He knock on the door of apartment #256. There is no answer. He takes out the key and opens the door. (readers do you know the saying “If you love something you got to let it go and it will return if fate lets it.) In this case, Sungjong left and now he’s back. The place is still the same as when he left it.

Wow, he didn’t change anything.

How could I when this was as much your house as it is mine?

Ahh! You scared the living s out of me.

Sungjong what are you doing here?

I came back to apologize for leaving without a word.

Why?

I can’t see you in pain any longer. Are you angry?

I was angry but not anymore. I realized that I was and still am in love with a person after you left.  Did you leave because you love me and it was an unrequited feeling?

Yes. How did you know? HUH?

I know because I loved you but was afraid of ruining our friendship if our romantic relationship end badly.

When did you realize this?

After my second breakup. You know every time we walked on the town att night and I held your hand in mine it was my way of saying I want to be more than friends.

Really?

Yes.  Do you remember my last breakup? You told me “you would never leave” But the night after that I came home to an empty house. It scared me to death that you were not home. I called you and went to check out all our usual hangouts and favorite restaurant and cafes but you were nowhere to be found. I even went to the hospital.

Yes. I’m sorry. I did not mean to make you worry. But I was heartbroken.

I was to that day. I was going to confess to you. You lied to me but I forgive you.

What? You were?

Yes, I was. I had it all planned out I was going to confess and take you to dinner.

I’m sorry I should have given you more time and never doubted you.

I forgive you. Do I still have a chance? Or am I too late?

Hold up, I’m supposed to be the one to ask you those questions. Yes.

*Howon runs to their shared room and digs around the drawer where he had kept the ring and card*

Sungjong, I have loved you for a long time.  I have waited for you to come back and you have. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I love more than anything in this world. Will you do me the honor of being my life long partner in crime or as some simple-minded people say husband.

…Yes of course. I am glad that you didn’t have anyone.

I made you wait long enough I would tell you a thousand times the I love you and you’re the one that I want.

I know that now. I’m sorry for not having faith in you. I love you to death.

By the way, every time I said “You’re my best friend”, “I have a ‘best friend’,”  and etc, I was actually saying “I love you”/You’re my true love/ the only one for me/ the rose to my jack/ the bonnie to my Clyde/ and my whole world.

Now you’re being cheesy.  But you’re my cheese ball.

I love you Lee Sungjong.

As do I, Lee Howon.

May I kiss you

As if you needed to ask, and not know my answer.

Howon took that statement as permission so he pulled Sungjong into his embrace and started kissing him. Sungjong wrapped his arms around Howon’s neck and deepen the kiss. The soft and passionate kiss soon became a very heated make out session.