Sticky situation

Bad boys of SM high

Luna's POV:

Its the beginning of a new school term. I should be feeling happy, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to cheer myself up. I got off the bus, looked around cautiously, before running off to school using the short cut. I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANY LONGER. I prayed silently in my heart that god will help me reach school safely.

Right turn, left turn, walk straight...YES I CAN SEE MY SCHOOL NOW. YES LUNA, YOU CAN DO THIS! As I carely take a step out from my hiding place behind a tree, I was held back by a stranger's voice.

"DON'T MOVE, MISS! DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY FROM ME!"

HOLY CRAP! AM I REALLY THAT UNLUCKY? I TRIED MY ABSOLUTE BEST NOT TO ATTRACT ANY ATTENTION, AND IM STILL CAUGHT IN THE END?!  OH SOMEBODY PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY NOW, PLEASE.

I turned around slowly, to face my 'enemy', a middle aged man.

"YOUNG MA'AM, IM AFRAID I WILL HAVE TO FINE YOU $50 FOR TRAMPLING ON THE LAWN!" the man shouted at me, with his saliva missing my face by a few inches.

WHAT?! Oh......I looked down, and sure enough, I was standing on the lush green lawn. I sighed, and thought to myself, that was a close one (._.)||

Still, $50 is a huge sum of money to me now, considering the fact that my father took most of the money we have ALONG WITH HIM when he ran away. I had to bite my bottom lip to keep myself from crying as I handed over the fine to the man. Guess I will have to find a job huh.

I really wonder if the little amount of money left in my pockets are enough to last me till the end of this month :(

I dashed towards the direction of my school, and heaved a sigh of relieve as the familiar school gate of SM high appeared before my eyes. I rubbed my temples and rubbed my chest to calm myself down. I MADE IT TO SCHOOL SAFELY WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT! THANK GOD, HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!! I couldn't stop giggling and praising myself. LUNA, YOU ARE ONE SMART, INDEPENDENT YOUNG WOMAN >.<

However, in a flash a few man wearing black suits placed themselves before me and blocked my path as I was strolling towards the gates.

Damn I wish I didn't let my guards down (ಠ益ಠ)  What is happening...? I have a REALLY bad feeling about where this is going. UH OH (._.)

Soon, a few other men in suits appeared behind me too, blocking me from the rest off the world completely, leaving me with 0 chance of escape. I can feel my tears streaming down my face...(T_T)

"What...what do you guys want from me?! Im just a regular high school student! I don't have what you want, AND I DEFINATELY, don't know ANY secrets or any of that sort of thing!" I yelled, growing more and more anxious by the minute as they advanced towards me. "DON'T COME NEAR ME! I WILL SCREAM! I WILL YELL FOR HELP! I WILL! DON'T YOU TRY ME!"

"Go on, go ahead and yell. No one will hear you, no one will save you. You are ON YOUR OWN." The leader of the group of men spoke, with no expressions on his face.

Damn,  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ IS THIS A SCENE FROM A MOVIE?! WHY DO THE LINES SOUND SO FAMILIAR TO ME?! ARE WE FILMING A MOVIE OR SOMETHING? OR AM I GETTING PRANKED? All of them were wearing black suits with black tie, gelled hair, sunglasses and all...OH NO, ARE THEY MAFIAS?

What should I do? Fall flat on the ground and pretend to be dead? But they are not bears! Should I call the police? That won't work either, its not like these MAFIAS will just STAND THERE AND WATCH me as I call the police! Run and push my way past them? No, that won't work either unless I grow wings right now on the spot (T_T) Oh god, WHAT SHOULD I DO? LOOK WHAT YOU GOT ME INTO, APPA. I HATE YOU TO THE CORE!!!

"Stop thinking of ways to escape from us already. It is impossible for you, or ANYONE, to run away from us. Now be a good girl adn come with us. We promise not to hurt you if you follow instructions given to you." The man nearest to me spoke as he removed his sunglasses, "We HAVE to take you away with us today."

"Please, let me go, leave me alone, I will think of a way to pay my Appa's debts. I WILL I promise! Just let me go....." I begged. Not like its going to work.

"Our boss will not do anything to hurt you, so come with us"

...I knew it won't work. But wh, wyhy, why must you bring this up? Your boss is a huge ert! He...he...he...

"...Im only a high school student! How can I get married?"

"Well, it was written on the contract and your father signed and agreed to it so...you have no choice but to get married."

"But it was my Appa who signed the contract! Not me!" I tried arguing.

"Too bad then. Its none of our bussiness. Our mission is to take you back HOME and thats exactly what we are going to do." The man said to me, snapped his fingers, the people around me snapped into action, and was about to pounce on me when suddenly...

"STOP! STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING TO HER, RIGHT NOW."