A thunderbolt from the clear sky

Bad boys of SM high

Luna's POV:

The whole city seems to be shaking from the thunder that followed the lightning which flashed across the night sky. I couldn't help but shake in fear and anger as my father tries to squeeze crocodile tears out of his eyes. 

"Appa! What did you just say? I WANT YOU TO TAKE BACK WHAT YOU JUST SAID!"

"I'm really sorry, Luna! I never thought that I would end up owing so much money! I signed the contract without thinking twice, and now I really regret my decision...but those people...those people will not let go of me easily if I go back on my words! You are my only daughter, of course I want to keep you by my side forever......"

"How can you do this to me?! Selling me off like I'm some lifeless...OBJECT?!"

I gasped, holding on to my stand. "Those people are bad guys! Why must you mess with them?! I will NEVER, NEVER go with them! NEVER!!!"

"My baby Luna! Do you want to see your father killed by those people? Do you?"

...AND THERE HE GOES AGAIN. Every time his in trouble, he will try to make me sympathise him with his mouth full of lies. And once the problem is solved? He SCREWS EVERYTHING UP ONCE AGAIN, again and again. I'm really starting to suspect that my Eomma didn't really die from cancer, but from the frustration of having to endure my Appa and his foolish behaviours.

My Appa slumped to the floor crying, took out my Eomma's photo from his wallet and cried:

"Honey, Luna is now an adult, she refuses to listen to a thing I say anymore! Don't you worry, I will be joining you in heaven soon...better than getting chased and threatened by those people for money everyday..."

"APPA!"

"I'm really worried about Luna...how will she survive on her own without me? She's only a high school student......"

Argh! C'mon Appa, your acting's so fake! Only during THESE times will my Appa think of my Eomma, and use her against me. He knows that I have a soft spot for my mom, and even though I knew he was just acting, I agreed.

"Alright! Stop, I agree... Ok?"

I regretted my decision immediately the next second.

"REALLY? GREAT! I just knew my baby Luna wouldn't bare to see her Appa die on the streets."

My father exclaimed immediately, and pulled a luggage bag out from underneath the bed.

"Appa...? What are you..."

"Luna." he puts his hand on my mouth. "Although we have solved the problem temporarily, I'm still afraid that THOSE guys will go back on their words. So......I THINK IT'S BEST FOR ME TO HIT THE ROAD AND FIND SOMEWHERE TO HIDE FOR THE TIME BEING."

!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I just get fooled and abandoned by my father?! 

"Appa! What about me?!"

"No worries Luna! They are on their way to fetch you SOON!

Take care, and be a HAPPY BRIDE!" And off he bolts out the door.

....... WAIT WHAT?! BRIDE?! WHO'S BRIDE?!!!!!