First day

Tell me why?

“Congratulations Choi-sii for being a trainee…” a man wearing a tux said he smiles sweetly at me while typing away on his computer. I was happy that I passed the audition, but I was disappointed that the person who owns the company I auditioned for is not a welcome-type of a person. After a few minutes of him ignoring me, I had enough so I said my thanks and bowed, leaving him and his computer in his room.

 

‘Aish, that Lee Sooman dude is ticking me of’ I scratched my head as I passed by a bunch of girls who are currently shrieking their heads off. I gave them a small smile to shut them up but instead, they shrieked louder and I made a dash for it.

 

I arrived outside and looked at the sky, which is my favorite thing in the whole world. While looking at the clouds, I noticed a yellow balloon flying by. I decided to follow it but not paying attention to where I’m going. I walked and walked until the balloon started to go down and it got stuck on a tree, guess I’m in the park. I climbed the tree and stood on a sturdy looking branch to grab the balloon.

 

“Yes…” I mumbled when I got hold of the balloon, but what I didn’t know is that another person is looking at me from below, and it was a guy. I looked below to see the person below me but I heard a tiny crack. No, it’s not from the branch. This is not one of those “I-fell-and-he-caught-me-and-we-fell-in-love” love stories. Instead, it was from the branch near me and there was another guy holding tightly to the stem of the tree, guessing he was stuck.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked at the person as I watch his movements which are funny looking but I controlled my laughing. His face was sweaty and he was shivering, guessing he must have been stuck in that place for a while now. “I’m fine…” he managed to reply calmly but fear is on his face so I decided to help him. I jumped on the branch he was on and started jumping on it. “Are you trying to kill me or something?!” he blurted out as I continued to jump up and down. “No, I’m trying to help you” I replied back and jumped up and down again until he a loud thud was heard. I looked down at him and saw him lying with his arms and legs wide open and the other guy who I saw earlier was poking his face to make sure he’s still alive.

 

I jumped from the branch and went closer to him. I swear I saw birds and stars circling his head earlier while I was on that tree. When I was near him, he was gaining consciousness but the guy with him was still poking his face nonstop. I wanted to make sure he was okay but the time on my watch caught my attention when I scratched my head. “Aish, I’m late!” I screamed and ran away.

 

I arrived at my dorm room and was about to open the door, but I noticed boxes piled up in front of the room next to mine and decided to look at the tag on them. [Five treasure Island] Hmm… five treasure island? Not sure what that means but it sounds cool. I mean, the treasure could mean noodles and if I joined them together, it would mean FIVE NOODLE ISLANDS! Noodles I tell ya! I held myself together as I enter my room, ignoring the noodles.

 

“What the heck are you doing here in my room?!!” I screamed when I saw another guy who just got a shower and was… half .