Chapter 24

BTS Assistant Manager 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

 

1 week before the Spring Celebration happens, the different departments were so excited to watch the participating members on each contest and looking forward to the party as well. Bang PD-nim asked the Blue Lens Media to cover the whole event and he also requested Shin Dong Yup to be the MC for their special event.

Different stations attended the press conference about Big Hit's special event and hoping to gain more attention from people and his employees will be recognize how great they are, not only for taking care BTS but being amazing as an individual.

Sela was drowning in nervousness. The event is approaching and they still finalizing their wardrobes. The team end up designing vampire-style costume just like in Van Helsing movie. Each girl decided to dye their hair correlates to which member they are portraying.

 

Sela ask for makeup artist eonni's help to dye her hair because she always fails at dyeing her hair. 

 

"Eonni, we need to achieve J-Hope's hair color. I never dyed my hair so bright like that."

"Trust me, I will make your hair wonderful."

"Thank you. I think the others went to salon to dye theirs. We also need to wear contact lens. What color does J-Hope wears?"

"Dark blue."

"Oh, okay. I'll go to an eye doctor later because I can't wear ordinary coloured lens. I need graded ones."

"Can you dance without your glasses?"

"Yes, I can handle it. Let's do this eonni."

"Arasso."

 

She went home before 12midnight.

 

"Oh, why are you still awake? Are you wearing make up?"

 She stares at the boys that wearing fashioned get up.

"Sela, we have 1a.m radio guesting at Sukira. We're heading out." Jin informed her while the others preparing to head outside the room.

"Ah okay. Be careful guys, don’t sleep while travelling."

They wave at her and close the door. She was going to lock it when it suddenly opens.

 

"I forgot something."

 

"Jungkook what is it?"

 

"This." He kisses her cheek and stepped outside.

 

"Jungkook! Stop doing that!" 

 

She closed the door and locked it.

"My lifespan is shortening and I'm gonna die soon if he keeps doing that. Argh!"

Sela took off her bonnet and stand in front of the mirror. 

 

"Wow, it is so bright. I barely recognize myself."

 

----

 

Finally their costumes arrive 2 days before the celebration. The dance crew practiced for the last time and Sela also rehearsed for her talent portion.

"Is there a question and answer portion?"

Her manager nods and advice her to breath first before answering the question. There would be a translator for her.

1 day before the celebration and she was cramming for the dress that she is going to wear after the contest.

"Let's see, the BST costume is here, the swimwear, long gown and sportswear is already set at the van. Hhmm..My pirate costume goddammit!"

 She was going to run outside the room when she bumps into Jin and they both stumble on the floor.

"Aigoo. Appayo"

"Ouch. That's a strong impact." Sela rubs her while helping Jin to stand up.

"Mianhe I didn't see you Jin. Gotta go!"

Jin was left curious on what's happening to her. Sela came back in one piece, she forgot to pick up the pirate costume on a tailor.

"Noona, are you alright? Whoa, your hair. I almost didn't recognize you!" Jimin said.

"Aha. Yeah, it's nothing. I ran to the tailor to pick up my costume. And this hair is for our BTS dance cover."

"Ah jinja?! Hyung come here!" Jimin called his hyungs to show their assistant manager's transformation.

"You have the same color with J-Hope, are you dancing to Blood sweat and tears?" Rapmon asked.

"Yep, that's right. And your choreography was not a joke. I lose a lot of weight because of it. I feel so restless. Noona is so proud of you how awesome you are." 

She messes all of their hair and punched each arms.

"I want to hug all of you and I really appreciate that you guys took care of my clothes and cleaning the house. I always ate the food that you made for me for the past months. I wish I could thank you enough."

"No need to thank us Sela, that is the way to give our gratitude and how lucky we are to have you." Suga smiled at her and the others nod in agreement.

"You could kiss me noona if you like." Jimin pointed on his cheeks.

"No big deal." she pulled his face and pecked his cheek.

"Wah noona kissed me!" Jimin stomps in excitement.

"Yaish, hyung wanna die." Jungkook grabbed his shirt and leaned closer to him. He laughs after what he did.

"Hey, hey stop it. Don't be so jealous bunny. I’m not your girlfriend."

The boys booing the maknae.

 

"You'll see.” He smirked at her and enters his room.

 

----

 

The Big Hit's big hall was already occupied by the employees wearing in different elegant cocktail dress and Americano. The presses were looking for the right spot to cover the special event although it is not going to be telecast, the Blue Lens media will film the whole celebration and would make copies that would request for it.

Shin Dong Yup is currently reviewing the cue cards while on standby on waiting room. The camera men were covering each contestant and checking the sound system for the last time.

 

The operator plays some upbeat music to lift the moods of guests. The employees start to scream in excitement.

 

The press tried to interview BTS as one of the judges in the Dance cover contest. They made their way in and comfortably sitting in the VIP section together with the Admin department. They could clearly see the stage.

"Where's noona?" V asks the group.

"Maybe she's preparing at the waiting room. Don't worry we can watch her later." J-Hope said.

The boys were having fun while jiving to the beat and filming themselves for the Bangtan Bomb.

At the same time, Sela was briefing by her manager for the pageant. She was told about the order of portions so she could quickly change costumes.

"So the mini pageant would come first and then the dance cover?"

"Yes."

There are 2 makeup artist preparing Sela and the BTS eonnies were present to give het support. They are also a part of production team.

 

"Sela-sshi you are so beautiful!!"

 

 "You are going to win!" 

 

They circled around her and taps her shoulders.

"Let's take a selfie, palli!" One of them raised her phone and took a picture.

"Goodluck, hwaiting!!!"

 

The staff advised Shin Dong Yup to come out the stage to start the program. Cheers and screams were everywhere.

 

"Wow, you must be all excited to your Spring Celebration. I was shocked when your CEO knocked to my door himself, I honestly slapped myself to see him at my house. Actually he gave me 2 kilos of beef, he's really persuasive I can't say no to him. Bang PD-nim had such a good heart to ask for a MC on his own. He loves all of you."

 

The employees are clapping and shouting.

 

"SHIN DONG YUP SARANGHAE!"

 

He waves his cue card and grins.

 

"Ah yeah, I know. My parents made me so handsome, I love you too." 

 

The crowd were so alive because of Dong Yup's great sense of humour.

 

He cued the operator to play the VCR for the participant's past month's preparation. How did they brainstormed to prepare themselves for the pageant, there has individual interviews and teaser videos of fierce and y photo shoots of the candidates.

The pageant has started and the crowd goes crazy like they were in a concert.

The ladies start to walk gracefully at the stage and aligned themselves, standing with pride and dignity.

They start to do the intro dance and walks again to model.

"Noona!!!! NOONA!!! WAAAAHHHH!!! SARANGHAE SELA NOONA!!!" Jimin was shouting all his might to cheer for her.

"Jimin will always be Sela's no.1 fan." J-Hope and the others laughed at him.

They keep shouting her name and she winks at them wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter