Chapter 20

BTS Assistant Manager 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

All of us were so excited to go in a hot spring. Well its winter so this is the perfect time to soak our tensed bodies in warm water.

 I can't help but to giggle because noona was so adorable. was open the entire ride while she's amazed of the mountains and ocean. 

"Hey how long is our ride?" she tapped Rapmon hyung.

"2 hours, at least?"

"Oh.. That long."

 

She lean again at the window letting her nose touch the glass. She's giggling.

 

"Kookie, entertained so much?" V hyung asked me.

 

I didn't realize that I'm smiling like an idiot while observing her.

 

"Aish hyung. Shut up."

"You.Are.Staring.And.Blushing." 

"Aigoo! Leave me alone. She could hear you!" I whispered loud enough.

"You are waaaay too obvious Jeon Jungkook. Don't you realize that we're talking in hangul?" 

Oh, really? Shoot. I'm screwed.

"Just close your itchy mouth for a while hyung. Please. You're embarrassing me."

"Alright." he laughed.

 

When I look straight to lean my back at the chair, noona was looking at me.

 

"Are you cold? Your cheeks are red. I have hot packs he-"

"No I'm fine." I covered my face with my cap.

 

I hate you V hyung.

 

----

 

 Sela's POV

 

My jaw was in a bit ache. I can't help if Korea had such a gorgeous nature.The train stopped and a lady announced over the speaker about something. Of course I didn't understand it.

Jimin and J-Hope waking up the others and I tried to wake Jungkook.

 

I tapped his shoulder. 

 

No movement.

 

I tapped harder. 

 

Still, no movement.

 

I shook his arms and pinch it a little. He moved a bit and spoke in Korean.

"Are you a rock?" I leaned down to remove his cap and froze when he opened his eyes lazily at the same time.

 

He looks like a baby angel.

 

"Whut?"

 

I came back to my senses.

 

"Uhm, we need to get out of the train. We're here in Busan. Get up Kookie!" I pulled him up.

 

Wheew that was close! What are you thinking Sela?!

 

Since it is my first time in Busan, I called them for a selfie.

 

We reached the pent house and it was really nice. Cosy. The decoration fits well with the warm color of its wallpaper. There are two big rooms and 2 bathrooms. A balcony and mini garden.

Rapmon lit up the woods right away from the fireplace.

"I'm freezing. How can you live like this every year?" I rub my hands and put it near the fire.

"No, we can't. That's why we have very thick coats, boots and earmuffs." Rapmon said.

"I missed my country. Anyway, what time are we going to hot spring?" 

 

Suddenly someone back hugged me. It’s Jimin.

 

"I want to eat first noona." he's comfortable doing this.

I'm happy that his feelings turned into something better. Because I'm afraid that we became awkward with each other after he confessed. I can easily open up anything to him and I don't really mind if he hugs me like a koala.

"Sela, let's cook for lunch." Jin placed the bags of grocery items that we bought before heading to pent house.

"Wait. I think it is unfair if we are the only ones who would do the labour. We should split the tasks."

"That's fine with me. I knew something like this will happen so I already prepared papers with numbers." Jin picks up a box and shakes it.

"Get one people."

I picked number 2.

"Oh I've got number 2!" 

 

Again?

 

I walk towards him and showed my paper.

"Why do we always end up getting stuck with each other?" 

"You're so mean noona. You should be grateful because I'm the Golden maknae."

I gave him sharp looks as my lips deformed in disbelief.

"Whatever Jungkook."

The pairs are Suga and J-Hope, Rapmon and Jimin, V and Jin then me and Jungkook.

I asked Hobi team to get more wood supplies from the backyard and check the room temperature every few hours while Rapmon Team prepares the barbeque grill and cook the meat. On the other hand, 4D team will check miscellaneous room and I asked them to prepare some games for tonight and tomorrow.

 

My eyes were tearing.

 

"It hurts. How can you do this to me? I can't believe you're hurting meeee~~"

"What the heck?" Jungkook shot a curious look at me.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to act. Damn these onions." I continue slicing it.

I think I heard him giggled and then he moves on washing the lettuces.

"Do you know how to cook?"

"Of course! I learned it from eomma and Jin hyung. What food do you want to eat? I will make one for you."

Wow, this man was possessed with a lot of confidence. Imma smack his face.

"Really? Hmm, anything?"

He stops on what he's doing and shift his body in front of me.

"Yeah! Believe me, you’ll gonna love my cooking. You'll gonna fall in love with...my food."

 

Huh? Did he just pout? His cheeks were red again. I can't figure out if he's blushing or sick.

 

Somehow I hoped that he would tell me that I'm gonna fall for him. 

 

Ridiculous. What am I thinking?

 

I came back to reality.

 

"Ginisang Mongo."

His eyes went bigger. Cute.

"That's a Filipino dish, try to search it." 

"Okay. The others will be the judges. If my cooking is good, I will command you anything for a day and vice versa if my cook is a no-no. Deal?"

 

This time I crossed my arms in disbelief "You are so full of yourself Kookie. Good luck."

 

 I rolled my eyes at him and chop the garlic.

I gasped when he hold my hand out of the blue.

"W-what?"

He smiled. "You're still wearing the ring."

"Well, you gave this as a gift so I'll use it or else you will give me cold treatment again. I heard that it's because of your jealousy. It's not like I'm your girlfriend to be jealous of Daniel, you know." 

There's a pain when I said thos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter