Pillows and Kisses

The Softest Kitten

Jaehwan remembers the day he asked Leo out. It was Christmas Day. He remembers chasing Taekwoon around the small party VIXX held just so he could get a moment alone with the other. He was so happy to hear the softest "Yes" ever and in three days was their third monthaversary. Junghwan didn't know what to get Taekwoon this time, he knew he had to get something kitten related, but he was running out of ideas. Jaehwan groaned and plopped down on the bed, trying to rack his brain for ideas that were both understated but just as romantic as the biggest present ever. 

Suddenly he felt a heavy weight upon his body and groaned as the pressure squished him on the bed. Soon enough, he felt teeth gently sink into his shoulder and a soft giggle followed. Jaehwan started to smile and squirmed to get a look at the suddenly cuddly Taekwoon. 

"Taekwoonie!" Jaehwan exclaimed, wiggling until he was free and able to hug the other.

Taekwoon giggled softly and nuzzled up to Jaehwan, taking in his scent. Ken just held Leo close to him and kissed Taekwoon's temple. 

"How are you today, Daegunie?" Ken asked, peeking down at the other.

Leo didn't answer and just continued to hide further in Jaehwan's chest. Ken smiled more and reached down to tickle Leo, which got him a swift push off of the bed. Ken laughed from the ground and wiggled around. 

"Taekwoonie!~~ What do you wanna dooooo?"~ He sang, squirming around on the floor, attracting attention from the wandering pets. 

Taekwoon peeked over the side of the bed and shrugged, tossing pillows at Jaehwan. Jaehwan laughed as the animals jumped around the pillows and bit at them. Jaehwan rolled around on the pillows. He stopped and looked up towards Taekwoon, a little dizzy. 

"Taek, should we order in and watch movies." 

Taekwoon perked up, leaning over the edge of the bed so he could be closer to Jaehwan's face. He blushed whenever Jaehwan leaned up to kiss him. Ken grabbed hold of Leo's shirt and tugged him down on top of him, wrapping his arms around Taekwoon's shoulders and kissed him again. Taekwoon continued to blush, deeper and deeper with every kiss. 

Jaehwan grinned and grabbed one of the pillows Leo had thrown, resting it under his head before kissing Leo again. Taekwoon blushed more and his head face in Jaehwan's chest, whining. 

"Maybe we should just stay in..." Jaehwan mumbled, keeping Taekwoon close. "Stay to ourselves."

Taekwoon peeked up at Jaehwan and nodded, playing with his shirt. 

"I want to stay like this..." Taekwoon mumbled, leaning down to kiss Jaehwan. 

Ken smiled and held Leo close to his chest, kissing back each time. He softly slid his fingers underneath Leo's shirt, sliding it up slowly. Taekwoon blushed, sitting up so he could slide it off and toss it aside. Jaehwan grinned, his hands sliding up Taekwoon's chest. 

Suddenly, the door opened and Taekwoon squealed, pushed Jaehwan's face away and grabbing his shirt, crawling away. Jaehwan started laughing at not only Taekwoon's reaction but Ravi the intruder's face. 

"What the hell did I walk into?!" Ravi screamed, Leo just started to throw things at Ravi. 

"Get out! Get out!" Taekwoon yelled, throwing more and more pillows and maybe a few shoes. 

Jaehwan cackled and sat up, watching Ravi try to block everything that was being thrown but also make his way out of the room. 

"Well...that went well..." Jaehwan said rather casually. 

Taekwoon glared and covered his chest.

"Don't do that again unless we're alone..."