★| E.N.D and EXO

★ END | ● Sister group of EXO

Alice held Lily's hand tightly when they were about to enter the CEO's room. Lily just smiled and patted the back of Alice's hand. When they entered the room, Alice's heart dropped. There were nine handsome men standing in front of the CEO, and all of them turned around when they heard the sound of the door opening. They were familiar to Alice because Alice had seen their pictures everywhere. 

EXO. 

Shuyun waved her hand at a certain dimpled man when she met eyes with him. The dimpled man also returned with a smile. "Are you close with Lay sunbaenim?" Yumi nudged her elbow at Shuyun when she caught her waving at Lay. Shuyun just let out a soft chuckle and shrugged, leaving Yumi raised her eyebrows at Shuyun. 

"Yun is friends with Lay sunbaenim." Hyemi said nonchalantly.

"Really? I never knew about it." Yumi said, and was surprised. 

"And Yun also likes Lay sunbaenim a lo-" Before Hyemin could finish what she was trying to say, Shuyun forced her hands on Hyemin's mouth to cover it. 

Shuyun laughed and said, "Hyemin look let's go talk to Xiumin sunbaenim shall we?" Yumi just stared at Shuyun as she dragged Hyemin along with her. Yumi shrugged and walked towards Lana.



"Oh! Eunbyul-ah!" 

Alice stared at a certain tall brunette with a blank expression when he ran towards Eunbyul's direction. When Eunbyul saw him coming, she quickly dodged and he bumped into Alice. Because he was too fast and couldn't stop himself, he pushed and pulled Alice down together with him. Now, the two of them were in a very awkward position. A blush was visible on his face while Alice kept her usual stone expression. She didn't feel anything like heart racing or whatsoever. 

"AHH! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" The tall man quickly pulled himself away from Alice as he got up.

Alice patted off the dust on her training pants and got up from the floor. The tall man reached his hand out for Alice but she rejected him by pushing his hand away. She still felt uncomfortable around the opposite gender. 

"Oppa...seriously what are you doing?" Eunbyul frowned as she stared at the all flustered tall man.

"Why did you avoid me then?" The tall man whined like a kid as he desperately wanted to hide his blushing face.

"You can hug me when we are at home but, not now. I'm here preparing for my debut." Eunbyul said. She turned to Alice and smiled as she apologized, "I'm sorry unnie, my oppa here is kind of crazy." 

Alice just shook her head.and stared at the tall man with a blank expression. The others just stared at her like they saw something new because most people would definitely become flustered in that position. "Hey, Alice. Are you sure that you are fine?" Lily whispered to Alice and asked her in a worried tone. 

"I'm fine." Alice uttered. 

Just when the atmosphere was awkward, the CEO broke it with his serious voice. "These girls will become your sister group, EXO." The CEO said. 

"Wow, that's kinda cool." Lana whistled. She was glad that they won't be having cutesy concept. 

The CEO coughed and said, "Your group name will be END, which is the opposite of EXO. And then, the concept I have for you girls is cool and powerful concept like EXO." The CEO added and handed the girls papers, "The date for END's debut has been set, and then we have already prepare a debut track. After this meeting, you girls will move into your new dorm and prepare for your debut. The leader of this group will be Choi Bo and the other positions and informations will be on the paper here." 

"If you have any problems, feel free to ask from the fellow EXO members." The CEO added one last sentence before he stepped away from his seat and left the room. 

"WOAHHH My cutie Eunbyul is debuting soon! My sister is the best." The tall man ruffled Eunbyul's hair and gave her a bear hug once he knew that her sister was chosen to debut. 

Eunbyul laughed and said, "I seriously can't wait!" 

"Chanyeol, is she your younger sister?" 

Chanyeol turned around to a handsome man who was slightly shorter than him and replied, "Ya Sehun, she's Eunbyul." Eunbyul returned with a smile and bow to Sehun when Sehun greeted her. 

"What's your name?" Chanyeol asked Alice. 

"Alice Kim Nari." Alice answered monotonously. 

"My name is Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol grinned. 

Alice nodded her head slightly and again, silence greeted them.

Sehun covered his mouth with his hand because he was laughing and he didn't want the others to hear him laughing. He couldn't stop laughing because this was the first time a girl ever treated Chanyeol this coldly. 

"I'm sorry, Alice is not feeling that well." Lily said. 

Chanyeol smiled and replied, "It's fine." Even though he was smiling, he was actually quite sad inside. 

"I guess Chanyeol is not that popular." A shorter man with huge bubbly eyes said sarcastically. 

"Kyungsoo not you too..." Chanyeol faked his sob as he looked at D.O with his teary eyes.



"Hi, nice to meet you." Bo felt her heart skipped a beat when a handsome yet pretty brunette greeted her. She was startled and was nervous. 

"Hi! I'm Choi Bo. You can call me Bo!" Bo bowed and shook the other's hand as she tried to hold back her delighted smile. 

The brunette smiled and said, "I'm EXO's leader Suho and I-" 

"Kim Junmyeon! Oh wait- I'm sorry!" Bo interrupted Suho and her face flushed red when she realized what she had said. Suho was surprised for awhile but, he soon broke the tension with his soft chuckles. 

"It's fine." Suho said, as he smiled sweetly. 

Bo just couldn't stop herself from staring at Suho because Suho was so handsome and his gentle gestures were the dead of Bo. "Unnie... are you alright? Your face is all red." Bo flinched and turned around to Eileen, their maknae that was watching her with her huge beautiful eyes. Bo let out an awkward laugh and had one hand of hers at the back of her head. "And hello sunbaenim, I'm Eileen and my korean name is Oh Eunseo." Eileen greeted Suho. 

"Hi there. Oh Eunseo is a very nice name." Suho said as he complimented how beautiful Eileen's korean name was. 

"Thank you so much and its nice to know you." Eileen thanked as she smiled happily. 

"Are the both of you close to each other?" Suho asked. 

Bo and Eileen nodded their heads. "I really like Eunseo because she reminds me of my younger siblings a lot." Bo said. "I will definitely work hard and do well in this new group so that I can meet their expectations." Bo added.

"Then, I wish you all the best. If you have anything you don't understand, you can always ask me." Suho said, and once again with his kind smile and his gentle voice. Bo just nodded her head and returned Suho with a wide grin. 



"Hey Lana, what do you think about this?" Yumi asked as she nudged her elbow against Lana. 

Lana shrugged and replied, "It was kinda cool, don't you think? Our group members seem to be all good." 

Yumi agreed and nodded her head. Then, she added, "I'm actually thrilled by this." Lana seemed to agree with Yumi as well because a genuine smile can be seen on her face. "I felt like my 6 years of training was totally worth it." Yumi smiled. The both of them were chit-chatting until a tanned charming brunette stepped in.

"Oh! Hi, Kai sunbaenim." Yumi greeted. 

"Hello, sunbae." Lana greeted as well. 

"Hi. It's good to see that Yumi is finally debuting." Kai said as he smiled. 

"Hahaha, you know me?" Yumi asked. 

Kai hummed and said, "I saw your dance covers of Topp Dogg and 24K." 

Upon hearing that, Yumi's heart skipped a beat. Not because of falling for him, but because of she was nervous. Yes, she did dance covers before but those were not good enough for Kai to praise her. "It was not that good..." Yumi mumbled. 

"Anyways, I think our sister group will do well." Kai said. 

Lana raised her eyebrows and said, "Being in SM doesn't mean that we will do really well. But even so, I will worker harder than others to prove the netizens wrong. Well, I'm saying this because the netizens are all bashing on us even though they haven't seen our face." 

"I like your spirit. If it's like this, I don't think we will need to worry much." A cute looking man interrupted. 

"Ya~ And they are all talented too." A man with a slightly high-pitched voice added. 

"Hi, Baekhyun sunbaenim and Chen sunbaenim." Yumi greeted. 

"Hello, sunbae" Lana greeted as well. 

Baekhyun and Chen laughed. "You don't need to be this formal. You can call me oppa if you want. Lily calls me that." Baekhyun winked at both Yumi and Lana as he boasted about his close relationship with Lily. And as usual, Lana will return with a cringe and Yumi will just frown. 


Just when everyone were engaging in their own conversations, a middle-aged looking man stepped in the room with a bunch of keys in his hand. Everyone stopped talking and looked at the man. EXO recognised the man because the man was their previous manager. "My name is Jungsuk and I'll be the manager for END." Jungsuk said. 

"Mr CEO has ordered me to take you to your dorm now." Jungsuk said as he looked at the nine girls. "Let's go." 

"Then, we will see you soon." Suho said as he waved his hand at the nine girls. Well more like he waved his hand at Bo. 

Bo waved back and said, "Thank you so much, it's nice meeting fellow EXO sunbaenims." 

"Alice! Goodbye!" Chanyeol waved his hand in a big motion at Alice. Alice was obviously surprised by Chanyeol but she waved back as well, which earned a wide smile from Chanyeol. 

"How about me, oppa? Did you forget your younger sister." Eunbyul pouted. 

"Goodbye to you as well!" Chanyeol smiled.

Eunbyul pouted again because Chanyeol was obviously happier when he waved his hand at Alice. "Oh my god! I think oppa likes Alice." Eunbyul mumbled to herself as she smirked. 

"Shuyun! Wo men xia ci jian! Hui qu hao hao xiu xi!" Lay waved as he said in chinese. 

"Zhi dao le! Xie xie ni!" Shuyun waved back and smiled. 

Eileen nudged Hyemin and asked, "Unnie, what are they saying?" 

Hyemin replied, "Lay sunbaenim told her to rest well later and Yun thanked him." 

"Oh~" Eileen nodded her head.


 

After bidding farewell with the EXO members, the girls walked downstairs and they reached the lobby not soon after. They were totally in awe when a huge van entered their sights. It was not a dream anymore...they are going to debut! 

"Is everyone here yet?" Jungsuk asked. 

The girls nodded their heads. 

"Then, let's go." Jungsuk said. 

"W-WAIT!" The girls turned their heads around when they heard a loud shout coming from the entrance. It was Sehun. He was panting and sweating, people can easily tell that he was running in a fast speed. 

"Baekhyun hyung told me to give this to you" Sehun said to Lily as he handed her a pile of music sheets. Eunbyul and Shuyun can be seen smiling as they watched the scene.

Lily smiled and thanked Sehun, "Wow! He completed the song already? Thank you for bringing this to me, sunbaenim." 

Sehun stuttured and said, "I-It's nothing. I was j-just doing a f-favor for Baekhyun hyung..." 

"Girls, we don't have much time to waste. We need to go now." Jungsuk urged. 

"Well then, see you later. Sehun sunbaenim." Lily smiled and waved her hand at Sehun. 

Sehun's eyes never left Lily until the van was finally out of his sight. He was standing on the spot as he stared at the empty parking spot with his blank face. "Your drool is going to flow out." Kai said as he suddenly appeared beside Sehun. 

"I guess someone finally met his dream girl." Kai teased. 

Sehun wanted to fight back and hit Kai but, he was weak all of the sudden. He felt a weird feeling in his heart and his face so he raised his hands up slowly and touched his cheek slightly. When his fingers came in contact with his cheek, he flinched. Why? Because his face was burning hot. 


 


When they arrived the dorm, the sky was already getting dark. The dorm was similar to those on reality shows. There were four bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and the storage room. It was not that cramp but it was also not that spacious. Jungsuk gave the girls a short briefing and left after that because he needed to go back to the company. 

ROOM 1 (Two beds): 
Yumi and Shuyun

ROOM 2 (Two beds): 
Alice and Lily 

ROOM 3 (A bunk bed and a normal bed): 
Lana, Eileen and Bo 

ROOM 4 (Two beds):
Hyemin and Eunbyul


"Gosh...I felt tired even though we did nothing today." Eunbyul let out a heavy sigh as she jumped onto her bed. 

"We did something though." Hyemin said. 

"Hmm? Like what?" Eunbyul asked. 

"Talking to our sunbaenims. It was definitely tiring to keep a smile on my face." Hyemin replied. 

Eunbyul sighed and groaned lazily, "No wonder I felt tired... I'm going to sleep now." Eunbyul said as she buried herself in a blanket that she stole from the storage room. 

"Are you not going to take a shower?" Hyemin asked as she squinted. 

"zzzz...." 

Hyemin sighed. She picked up a towel and some clean clothes and proceeded her way to the bathroom. "No one is using the bathroom?" Hyemin muttered to herself when she saw no one in both of the bathrooms because the other girls fell asleep. 

Hyemin sighed again, and went to switch off the lights. 

"Good night." Hyemin said. 



 


AUTHOR'S NOTES: 
omg i finally get to update this fic of mine T^T
school life is so sad and boring 

i hope that my fellow apps will enjoy this chapter :D
i'm actually quite excited to write about Sehun x Lily and Suho x Bo because both couples look cute together.

Lay x Shuyun is also a great catch :DD As a chinese myself, I'm definitely excited when it comes to writing a fic containing chinese sentences ///w///
I will develop more on those that have EXO members as their interests first since EXO and END are from the same company. It's easier to develop. 
I'm now starting to develop Yumi's story on some rough papers first because I wanted to give her a good story! ^^ 
Lana as well, because I need to analyse and study her relationships with her fellow siblings. 
As for Eileen and Hyemin, I will start to develop their love stories after their debut :D Eileen's love story might start a little earlier since she met Kookie at the street when he was chased by fans. 

yours sincerely,
vessaliusbez