★| the final line-up

★ END | ● Sister group of EXO

As usual, Alice just kept her expressionless throughout the whole session. She was starting to get bored because of the long talk by the instructor. The other trainees reacted the same way too because the thing that they wanted to hear was the names for the 9 members girl group, and yet the instructor was talking non-stop and the manager had to wait for him. 

"How long is he going to talk?!" Alice glanced sideways when she heard some trainees complaining. She also noticed that some trainees were clenching their fists as they tried to be patient. She really had to admit it though, the instructor was being too nosy and naggy. 

"Ahem." 

A sound of cough came from the manager, and that made everyone turned to him. The manager stared at the instructor and gave him a warning smile as he pointed to his watch on his wrist. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" The instructor quickly stepped out of the way and apologized when he realized that he had been dragging his 'talk' for almost half an hour. 

"Oh gosh, finally." 

Sighs of relief can be heard when the instructor ended his long and neverending talk. Smiles started to appear on everyone's faces again but, it soon turned tense again when the manager started to brief about the 9 members girl group. "As you all know, our company is going to debut a girl group which will consist of 9 members. The group name will be END and the reason of it is because we wanted to introduce the girl group as EXO's sister group." 

Alice had to covered her ears with her hands for awhile because some hardcore female trainees squealed behind and beside her. So basically, she was surrounded by screaming fangirls. "Oh em gee girls! We are seriously going to debut!" A group of female trainees started to discuss among themselves because they couldn't hide the excitement. 

"For your information, our new girl group will not go for the cutesy and innocent concept." The manager announced. 

"EH?????!!!" Alice shifted her place to a more quiet seat when the female trainees started to shout. She cringed mentally, and was taken aback by their actions. She stared at one of the girls and she recognized the girl. If she was not mistaken, the girl really liked to act cute in front of boys. But still, Alice noticed that some female trainees weren't bothered by everything. They just seemed all fine with it. 

"Quiet. Will you?" The manager asked angrily, and that's when the female trainees calm down and sat down on their respective places. "I'm going to announce the final line-up now. If your name was called, come in front." The manager said, in a serious tone. 


 

"Choi Bo." 

A girl with a mature look widened her eyes and still couldn't believe her ears until one of her friend pushed her. Alice kind of remembered her because the girl was famous for her kindness.

"
Jung Hyemin."

A girl with average-height stood up and walked in front when her name was called. The corner of lips were curled up slightly, it was totally difficult for her to hide her happiness.

"
Park Eunbyul."

A tall girl quickly jumped out from her seat and ran in front when her name was called. She was grinning and giggling as she covered her face with her hands. Alice couldn't help but smile at the sight of that funny reaction. 

"
Bi Suhyun."

Alice clapped her hands and smiled (in her heart) when she saw a certain familiar face walking towards the front. She still remembered the chinese girl.

"
Lana Baek Goeun."

Alice jumped slightly when someone slapped her back. She turned around and to meet eyes with the tattooed girl whom she befriended with. She nodded her head and said, "Congratulations." Of course, the tattooed girl just smiled. 

"
Eileen Oh Eunseo."

A biracial girl walked to the front happily after her name was called. Alice just stared at the girl because the girl usually greeted her when they passed by each other. Alice nodded her head slightly because she was glad that a talented young girl like her was chosen. 

"
Oh Yumi."

Alice smiled again. Why? Because the beautiful girl she met few days ago was chosen. When the beautiful girl walk to the front, she caught Alice staring at her so, she gave Alice a wave and a smile. 

That's it. Alice was surprised. This was actually the first time SM ever picked the members rationally. So far so good, the trainees that were chosen were all super talented and people who didn't back away from her. 

"
Lily Lee Hanuel."

Alice clapped her hands again because her beloved friend got chosen and she was happy for her. The brown-haired girl quickly gave Alice a hug before dashing to the front. She was wiping away the tears that were about to flow out and you could tell that she worked really hard. 

"On to the last member......" The manager cleared his throat by coughing as he announced. The other female trainees were nervous and anxious. Some had their hands close together, some were praying and some were trembling. All of them hoped to get chosen for debut. 

"
Alice Kim Nari."

What? Alice couldn't belive her ears. Was she still dreaming? "Alice! Why are you spacing out? Come in front!" Lily let our her signature bright smile as she approached the puzzled Alice and dragged her to the front. "Hellooooo? Anybody home?" Lily waved her hand in front of Alice when Alice didn't respond. 

"ALICE!" 

"O-Oh? Yes, I heard you." Alice halted when Lily's loud voice woke her up. 

"We are finally debuting!" Lily grinned as she held both of Alice's hands excitedly. Alice just nodded her head and smiled. She also bowed to the other trainees that will be her members from now on. The others also greeted her warmly which she felt nostalgic. It had been so long for her to feel the warmth of true friendship. 


Arel, are you looking from the sky? Your little sister is debuting! She is going to take on your dreams and fly high! I will make you proud my brother. I love you.



 


AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Congratulations to
-AmazonaZafrina with her kind and caring Choi Bo
-
euniceyeon with her tsundere Jung Hyemin
-sweet_lava with her strong and funny Lily
-xXMonstaAriXx with her sarcastic and charming Lana
-sienL1 with her beautiful and clever Oh Yumi
-xXxRei_YuyaxXx with her humble and protectice Bi Shuyun
-Kpop_kitty with her funny and childish Park Eunbyul
-dreamgirl with her positive and dreamy Eileen! (I put your character at Lynx because she is the youngest, I had no choice XD) 

Congratulations to all the selected ones! I really had a hard time going through all the apps. I even written out all the personalities of the apps and etc out just to make sure that the group will have different personalities. 

If you are not selected, don't be sad :"((((( I'm really sad myself too because I really love all the apps especially 
Cheonsa_jeonghan's but it clashed with the others so I had really no choice but to let Nico go....

Lastly, I'm thanking all the people who participated in applying for this fic! I really appreciated it !! Thank you for all your supports <3
-love,vessaliusbez