Chapter 2

Different From

Junhyung POV
So here I am standing in front of Hyunseung room, asking him to go down for dinner. We lived witch each others for 6 months, so this is my jobs to tell him when to eat. I was knocking the door for 15 minutes and there was no reply, all I could hear is his voice. His amazing voice that I always want to heard, he was on the phone with somebody very important that he didn't give a about me who had been waiting for him for 15 minute. Today is my last day telling him to go downstairs to eat, tomorrow I am gonna become a man. A man who responsible for what he did, a man who will stop love Hyunseung. I smile to myself, I should stop love him a long time ago. I should stop loving him cause I am the one who hurt when he sad. Sometime I wonder can I change Love him to Loved him. *sigh*
When the door open review Hyunsueng in his glasses, he looks pretty tired and his eyes bag is darker and usually. Because today is the last day I live here so I cook something for him but always fail, so I end up making him a cup of noodle(my favorite food)..

"Where is Appa, Umma and Dongwoon ?" Hyunsueng asked even thought he is not look at me but I know he is asking me.

 

"They went out, Woonie went out with Sohyun " I said and following him
 

He just nodded his head and went to the dinning room.
 

"Hyunseung, did you remember what I said when we first meet?" I asked him, eyes wondering in the noodles cup.
 

"No, wae?" Hyunseung said after looking at his left
 

"If you don't.. let me tell you again, this maybe the last time I tell you " I said as I look at him, his eyes become wider
 

He just nodded his head and continue eating his ramyum
 

I was nervous, But then I know that if I don't say it now it would be to late
"Hyunseung, I really like you. I know this sentence you have been listen from a lot f girls and boys but this feeling is from the bottom of my heart. I like you a lot, it had been 2 years seen I fall in love with you. I am not those kind of girl who would go crazy and jumping around when ever they saw you. All I did is hiding behind something so no one would see my blushing when ever you look at me. I really like you but I would be happy just to look at you from far apart cause I know you don't love me, a homo, a gay. "
I take another deep breath

 

"Even thought you hardly know anything about me, but all I hope that one day you would notice and love me back. I will never give up, and never gonna leave you"
I smile to myself and continue

 

"Sorry, Hyunsueng I think I broke my promise about leaving you cause today gonna be the last day we eat together on the same table " I said and didn't notice something salty fall  down to my hand
 

"Destiny decide I met you and fall in love in the first sight but fate will decide that are we gonna end up together or not. But guess I was wrong from the beginning" I take another sigh
 

"So remember to come to my wedding I already give the invitation to Yoseob umma" I stand up and leave the room, right now I could breath normal.
I shouldn't love him from the beginging so that we wouldn't end up like this. He wouldn't hurt cause I am nothing to him after all. I look to to mirror and smile. Junhyung wake up from your dream now, he wouldn't give damn about you. I smile and climb to my bed, all the scent and what happen to me and him in this house made me couldn't stop my tears from falling
Why I couldn't move on ? Why I stuck in this love story ? Can I get a happy ending ?

 

Hyunseung POV
He walk off after finish his confess, I do remember. I remembered the first time I see him. He was climbing on a tall tree to rescue a cat. If it was me I would give up and walk away but he is different he didn't give up even thought his nearly fall down. I was amaze by his mind power, When people tell him to get down all he did is just focus on the cat and didn't give a damn about others people. I just standing there and look at him... that was the first time I realize what does it mean Fall in love at first sight . He would't noitce me or wolfs around him, but he is really attractive, first time I met him was the begin of our love story. From that day I always go the same bus with him always follow him around but he didn't even notice cause he always focus on his Ipod or listen to musics. Then one day he came up to me, he looks on the ground and start a long speech about his feeling. It would scare people around but to me it's like a dream come true. I never thought the person I like would like me back, but god have decide for us. Somehow, in my head there was a lot of negative if I said I like him .

So I end up walking away and didn't look back at him. I do like him but I scare he would be like others girls and boys, after they sucess at dating a hot boys/girls they would always end up cheating. Junhyung I do believe in him but he is too dumb to realize people feeling around him.
But that just my feeling in the past .. Now is different I am truly in love with him and nothing can change it . Even his parents ... can't stop me cause I already fall in love with my Little Junnie
I walk outside my house , and start to walking to his parent house. It take about 5 minutes cause we are actually neighbor, so here I am standing in front of his house. It already 60 seconds and I can't move my legs. Okay.. I am not scare .. his parents.. I am not scare okay !... Damn ! I am frekaing scare of them. I mean His umma is a chef in a famous restaurant, his umma is know as the famous Kim JaeJoong He is beautiful(I am more beatiful :) . I am scare if I came in I will come out with a broken arm or broken head :(...  His umma is good with knife and stuffs. But His appa is more scarier he is the head of Police, he can use GUN ... I love him but If I step in here I might die with no reasons *sigh*.
Junhyung You should graceful to have a Husband like me .. I slowly step inside, as a polite person I knocked the door softy.

 

"Yeobo ! open the door" A  feminine voice was heard.. Okay My legs are ing shaking now
 

Author POV
When the door was opened, review Yunho with his gun on his hand. Hyunsueng become more scare than ever.

 

"What do you want ? Hyunseung ssi!"  Yunho never like Hyunseung cause he is exactly like Jaejoon but why Junhyung have to be the Uke ?
 

"Can I talk to Jaejoong uncle?" Hyunseung choose Knife over gun .. Because to if Yunho Shot him then He would die. But if they use knife then He could at least run
 

"I give you 15 minutes, Make thing clean and clear . *sigh*" Yunho walk away make way to Hyunseung to get in
Jaejoong is eating fruit and watching a funny movie about the husband who scare to talk to his Mother-in-law.. Jaejoong was giggling to himself but when Hyunseung come in Jaejoon lost him smile and put down his fruit and look at Hyunsueng straight on the eyes.

 

"What bring you here, Hyunseung ?" Jaejoong talking with hyunseung without look at him .
 

"I came here to ask, is it okay , If I married Junhyung ?" Hyunseung ask shyly looking as the floor
 

"What if I said No ?" Jaejoong as back, it's like a kick on the face for Hyunsueng
 

"But He loves me and I .." Hyunsueng slow down at the last word
 

"Let me thing clear, He LOVED you... Really loveed you in the past. But after everything you did to him.. Please back up so he can't live a happy life " Jaejong can not accept the fact hyunsueng hurt Junhyung many times and now came here asking him to marry his Brother
 

"It was a accident between me and Hara, we are enemies not lover. I never love her. the one I love is " Hyunseung stop again but this time it was cut by Jaejong
 

"JUNHYUNG? You love him ? You gottan kiding me ! You ing hurt him when you announce about you and Hara Dating. I know My Brother is dumb for loving a Jerk, Dickhead like you, he was too blind in the past that he could't see your ing true face but now is different! Please let him go" Jaejoong was now shouting. He is really angry when he see his tough brother crying over a ing dickhead
 

"Belive me, Hara and Me both love Junhyung ! It was an accident about me and her. We freaking hate each other " Hyunsueng was now bending down on the floor ... Begging Jaejoong to let him marry Junhyung
 

"Meet me at 5 on the morning in the here" Jaejoong said as he held Hyunsueng up, so that they can talk on the same level
 

"I swear if you late 5 minute, I will cut your up and let Junhyung marry some hot chick !" This time Yunho jump in
Hyunseung was confuse at first cause he doesn't know what they are planning but if they allow him to marry Junhyung then he will do anything ..

______________

YunJae's side

"Yeobo why are you helping that Dumb Hyunseung ?" Yunho ask, cause he is confuse *I am confuse too*

"That is not me who is helping him, it's god who gonna help him. I honest doesn't know why he always push Junhyung aside, but this gonna be the last chance he got Junhyung. If I help him, but destiny said no to them then I have no idea. I just hope they can live happy like other couple" Jaejoong said

"But I don't understand ! I wanna know too" Yunho pouting when his Wife explaination doesn't go to his brain at all.

"Aish ! Dumb Yunyun ! tmr you will know so just shut up" Jaejoong said and pushing his husband to the floor

++++++++++++++

YO YO YO ! this is Sarah .. Sorry for a bored Update .. there gonna be a few gramma mistakes cause I didn't checking after I finish typing

And Yunjae actually Junhyung's brother but they act like his parents more .. 

I will try to update later .. Sorry for any mistake I have made. Plz comments so I know you feeling

COUPLE FOR TODAY :*playing drums*