Introduction

Different From

Hyunseung and Junhyung had married for several of months. They did dating at first but end up marry each others after Junhyung accept Hyunsueng confess. Doojoon and Yoseob is Hyunsueng foster parents even thought they look young especialy Yoseob. But they are both over 30... Despite from that they are still hyper and really friendly. Dongwoon was adopt when he was young. He is exactly like Hyunseung but he is more sweeter and he is not cocky like Hyunseung. Junhyung is a guy who study in grade F is one of the dumbest, he doesn't look like a dumber but actually he is ... He likes Hyunsueng for almost two years and when his parent move him to live with Hyunseung family. He loves hyunseung more and more.. But because of Hyusnueng cocky and never show his true feeling he end up Hurting Junhyung ... Made his depress and stuffs, he doesn love Junhyung but he doesn't want to show his feeling cause to him it is embarrashing. But when Junhyung have to leave the family and marry Sohyun a girl who love him. At first Junhyung didn't accept it cause he is sure that He doesn't love Sohyun and he loves Hyunsueng but Hyunsueng didn't confess nor explain his feeling to Junhyung  so Junhyung accept the fact and move on .. On the wedding day, Hyunseung did come and he was the Bride. Everybody was really surprise especially Junhyung cause he thought It was support to be Sohyun not Hyunseung ... But the thing that Sohyun have arrange everything to make a surprise for Junhyung. After Junhyung and Hyunsueng marry they live happily ever after ? or their life will become tragic because of Hyusneung coldness ? Junhyung clumsy ? third Wheel? misunderstood?

 

Yoon Hyunseung: Husband 

Hyunseung who always on top, he always win anything he want, get anything he likes. He doesn't know what does it mean "Try your best", "Never Give up". Cause to him if you can not do it for the first time why should you try another time when you know the result is still the same ? It's useless and waste people time. He ac cold and cocky but no one go the guts to said anything about his personal cause no one want to die by his fans. He never admit his feeling for Junhyung, not even once because he doesn't want people to know about his feeling he doesn't one people to know Junhyung he is weakness. He doesn't want to show his sweet side to anybody except Junhyung, But because of Junhyung innocent Junhyung doesn't understand or get Hyusneung feeling. Because of Hyusnueng clumsy, Innocent and his feeling Hyunseung become more protective over Junhyung ...

Now:

Before:

Yoon Junhyung: Wife

He is clumsy, dumb and always annoying people by asking them questions. Sometime he can not undersatnd people, and people thought he was some kind of alliens. Even thought he is clumsy, y, Annoying at time but he is a good listener. He always help people and try his best.

"You never know what will happen if you don't give a try, Even thought you lost, you fail but you know why you feel, how you fail. Then next time you will never step on the same mistake "

He always misunderstand Hyusnueng feeling, cause hsi husband is to Stubborn to expalin and even tell his wife, but because Junhyung is stubborn like Hyunsueng he never give up on showing more affetion infront of Hyunseung. He doesn't know there are many wolf around him.

Now :

 

Before: