Obstacles of Love

Obstacles of Love

Chapter 1 

 

Ji Changwook held his breath as a lone figured jumped out of a small aircraft. He anxiously counted the seconds away, waiting for the parachute to opened. His fists were starting to clenched painfully when the jumper finally pulled the cord that unfurled the multi-colored parachute. 

 

'Damn, she’s cutting it really closed!' Changwook thought testily. He couldn’t helped but stared in awe as the jumper did a couple of acrobatic moves in the sky before expertly gliding in for a safe landing. 

 

The jumper laughed with exhilaration as she removed her goggles and carelessly brushed her long mid-arm light brown hair from her small, oval-shaped face, "Jongin Oppa, did you see that? I was finally able to do the double twirled at one hundred feet. What a rushed. I will never get over the sensation of free falling." 

 

"That was great. You are getting better and better." Kim Jongin, the trainer and attendant at the parachuting placed, gave her a big grinned. 

 

Yoona nodded her agreement, "I will try some other moves next time. Do you mind taking care of this?" Pointing at the parachute that was now spread on the ground, "I will see you next week." 

 

"Sure, no problem. Oh, by the way, there is a gentleman here to see you. He's waiting at the lounge." Jongin looked at the departing figured with admiration. Yoona was one of the best clients he had ever had, pretty and gutsy, not afraid of anything. He would give anything for her to noticed him but she was way out of his league and she never show any signed of being interested in him. 

 

Yoona frowned as she walked slowly towards the waiting area, wondering who that person could be. As far as she could remembered, no one ever came to see her jumped. She automatically paste a polite smiled on her face as she walked into the room. Her smiled frozed as she came face to face with the one person she least expected to see, "Hello Yoona, it’s been a long time." Changwook greeted, after the tenses silence. He couldn’t take his big round brown eyes off of her. 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

"Is that anyway to greet someone you haven't seen for a long time?" Changwook was still torn between shaking her for taking such a foolish risked and giving her a hug after not seeing her for a long time. 

 

Yoona continued to stared silently at the man standing in front of her. It's been three years since she last saw him and if possible, Changwook had become even more handsome during that time. Again, she asked, "What are you doing here?" 

 

"I came to attend your graduation ceremony tomorrow and to you back home."

 

Yoona's dark brown, almond-shaped eyes widened. She never expected to hear that from him, "Thank you for taking your time to come over. It really wasn't necessary." Then after a moments of hesitation, "What made you think that I would go back with you?" "Of course, I would come for your graduation. I wouldn't missed it for the world and congratulations, I heard that you are graduating with honors and high commendations from the dean. Your dad would have been proud of you." Changwook said solemnly, "Yoona, you have been gone for three years. I realized this was necessary for you to finished your master's program but it's time to go home." He paused as he held Yoona’s attention with his eyes, "After all, we are married."