Puppy Love

✵ Heroes ✵

Eunji held onto her tote bag tightly as she tried to ignore the sneering and disapproving looks directed at her; it was time she got used to it but it was still painful. She hadn’t done anything wrong – for heavens’ sakes, she just entered the school last month but everyone seemed to be against her for some reason. All she wanted was to make friends and get through the school year without any trouble.

“Look at her, playing the goody-two-shoes as she always does…”

“Good voice but she looks like a hippo…”

“Nothing but another .”

Willing herself to keep walking without paying attention, Eunji bit onto her lower lip to keep her tears in. If she cried in front of all of them, they were simply going to mock her for being weak and laugh at her for not standing up for herself. Eunji hated it all; she hated the way no one saw the wrong in bullying and harassing her; she hated the feelings of weakness and helplessness she felt when all this happened.

“Eunji-ah!”

Looking up at who could possibly be calling her, Eunji realised that she hadn’t even looked up once the moment she entered the hallway. 

“Sorry, Hayoung,” Eunji smiled sheepishly, “I didn’t realise you were standing there.”

Hayoung didn’t bother to smile back, simply crossing her arms upon her chest. She didn’t like the way Eunji withstands all the harassment, even more so when the latter stops her from intervening. Hayoung could understand why Eunji didn’t want her to get involved but friends were supposed to be with each other in times of good or bad. Eunji could be with Hayoung in bad times, so why couldn't she do the same? 

“Come on,” Hayoung grabbed Eunji’s hand and started dragging her friend with her, ignoring the confused look on the elder’s face. Eunji pouted and tugged back on Hayoung’s hand, “where are you bringing me to now?”

Rolling her eyes at her friend’s aegyo, Hayoung dragged Eunji to the only class where she didn’t receive disgusted looks or snide comments from the others. Eunji unconsciously released a sigh of relief after seeing the dance studio just ahead of them. She loved going for dance classes since there was no one to bother her or make sure she shed tears at the end of it all.

Eunji stopped short of entering the dance room, her legs suddenly turning jelly at the thought of chaos occuring once she entered the studio.

“Why are you standing here?”

“H-Huh…” Eunji looked up and her eyes widened, seeing a senior dancer in front of her. “I’m so s-sorry… please g-go in…” Eunji bowed profusely, feeling horrible for the obstacle she was.

Furrowing her eyebrows, the senior stood where she was in confusion; this girl in front of her was probably a freshman, considering how afraid she was. She heard rumours about a freshman being bullied and harrassed every day but she had no idea who it was. Seeing the way the freshman was behaving in front of her, she had an inkling it just might be one of her younger dancers. 

Eunji had her eyes shut in terror, afraid that the senior was going to say something mean for blocking her way. She was trembling and shaking, hoping the senior wasn't one of the mean ones who always degraded her in front of a huge crowd.

“Yul! What are you doing outside?”

“Coming!”

Yuri tilted her head to the side, wondering if the girl was going to enter the studio as well. She had never seen someone so hesitant about going for dance classes before. “Um, are you going in too?” Yuri asked softly, holding the shorter by her shoulder. Yuri received no answer and she frowned deeply; this girl had to be so scared if she wasn’t even going to say a word or look up.

When another girl appeared at the door, Yuri flashed a charming smile at her and gestured her to bring the shaking girl inside. 

“Unnie, I’ll make sure she’s okay,” Hayoung muttered softly, taking Eunji by the hand, “don’t worry too much.”

Yuri nodded, thoroughly cleansed of worries when she saw that the girl had a friend in Hayoung – Hayoung was a nice person, and was also a crazy fangirl of hers but as a person, Hayoung was gentle as well as understanding. Yuri was still a little worried and a bit confused as to why someone could be so afraid of going to class; maybe she could find out from Hayoung later.

How wrong she was... 

Some people had no humanity in them. 

“That ’s here…”

“Geez, why is she everywhere?”

Yuri turned around to see who it was but everyone was already sitting in their own cliques. She wasn’t going to scold the entire class when it was one or two people saying harmful things; the others were innocent. She was about to say something when she saw Hayoung’s expression turn to one of rage, the only thing holding the young girl back was the other's hand on her wrist.

She tugged on Yoona’s shirt, “Yoong, who’s that girl over there? Has she been in our class before?”

Yoona turned to see who her best friend was talking about and she sighed immediately; who wouldn’t know that girl? She wasn't in the freshman or sophomore year but she knew what was going on too - the rumours were not totally untrue, and she knew. Yoona didn't know when to get involved, but she felt immense sympathy for the younger - she too had been a victim of bullying. 

Pulling Yuri closer to her, Yoona whispered, “that’s Jung Eunji; she transferred over when you were in the hospital and apparently, everyone’s ben bullying or harassing her. Those who don’t bully her don’t even bother to stand up for her.”

It was disgusting; this behaviour was utterly disgusting and horrible. Bullying was wrong in the first place, but for no one to stand up for the victim? That was a new level of low. 

Yuri narrowed her eyes and felt her heart ache for the freshman clinging tightly to Hayoung, a look that told her just how difficult it was to hold onto her friend. Hayoung could stand up for her, but Eunji was preventing her from doing so. She wanted someone to stand up for Eunji, because a beautiful girl like that didn't deserve to be bullied just for the reason that she was good-looking. 

“Yul!” Yoona cried out, grabbing hold of her best friend, “what do you think you’re doing?”

“I need people to know that it’s wrong to pick on a girl just because she doesn’t stand up for herself,” Yuri lifted an eyebrow in a ‘duh’ gesture, “look at her! She’s so scared…”

Oblivious to the dilemma both Yoona and Yuri were in, Eunji was still desperately trying to stop Hayoung from starting trouble right here in the presence of their seniors. She knew that if she didn't stand up for herself, it was only to get worse but how could she? It was bad enough that everyone was starting to look over at Hayoung; Eunji didn't need more trouble to start because of her. 

“She probably slept her way here…”

“A freshman will remain a freshman. She hasn’t got anything but looks to depend on.”

“I can’t see any tale--”

 

“YAH!!”

The silence in the room was deafening as Yuri stood up, clearly having enough of the comments being directed at the poor freshman. Yuri’s eyelid twitched as she walked closer towards the juniors who threw snide comments at the innocent girl. Yoona didn't stop Yuri this time, knowing that her best friend was at the end of her rope. Yuri smiled inwardly once she saw them cower before her; these bullies only knew how to pick on someone weaker.

“Are you not ashamed of yourselves?” Yuri questioned sternly, “why are you picking on a freshman when you’re two years older? Can’t you grow up and show a good example?”

Eunji felt tears gather in her eyes, watching as the girl called ‘Yuri’ stand up for her even in front of so many people. She didn’t know how much she wanted to be defended against others till this very moment. No one had ever bothered, not even her other classmates who always watched as she suffered in silence. Hayoung was an exception, because Eunji knew Hayoung would start getting harassed as well.

“It’s because of people like you that we have a reputation as a trashy university. I can’t believe she’s younger than you; can’t pick on someone your own size? What about picking on me? I’m slightly shorter than you, so why don’t you try me instead?”

Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon watched in amusement as no one dared to make a sound; everyone knew Yuri was a black belt in judo as well as karate, and she took part in MMA fights every year. If anyone dared to go against her, it would be quite a sight to observe actually. They knew how rash Yuri could be, and they were fine with it; it was for a good cause after all, plus no one stood up for the bullied victim anyway.

It was only a matter of time either one of them did. 

Yuri rolled her eyes at the cowards before making her way to the two friends in the corner. She felt her heart shatter into smaller pieces as she caught sight of the tears threatening to spill out of Eunji's eyes. She didn't how it felt to be upset because of someone else, neither did she know how it felt like to be bullied - but if there was one thing she learnt after coming to school with amazing friends, it was to have some humanity and love in her own blood.

“Hey there,” Yuri bent down and grinned at Eunji, “your name is Jung Eunji and you're a newly-transferred freshman, right?”

A nod.

“I’m Kwon Yuri, and I’m sorry I only returned to school today. I was injured in a fight and I was only discharged last Sunday. But I'm here now... so I will be one of your friends who will protect you from all this.”

Yuri didn’t know how many hearts she was touching as she talked to Eunji with her heart on her sleeve; actions spoke a lot louder than words - and she was being an example of it right now. Eunji couldn't help but let a couple of tears roll down her cheeks at how nice Yuri was being. Yuri could have chosen to ignore like everyone did, or worse, add to the bullying right here but she didn't. 

She was doing the complete opposite, and Eunji was so thankful for it but words were failing her.

“You’re not the person they make you out to be.”

“I… I…”

“Hey, it’s alright,” Yuri soothed, stretching out her hand, “be a friend of mine?”

 

*

*

 

Sitting in the library was so boring, and Yuri was done sitting here listen to one of her lecturers ramble on and on about his life while saying nothing relevant to the subject. She grabbed her books and slung her bag on her shoulder, making her exit out of the library. It was still early in the day; all Yuri wanted to do right now was go home and enjoy some new video game Yoona bought her. 

About to leave the hallway, Yuri stopped dead in her tracks when she heard a melodious voice bounce off the walls.

 

gajang keun byeori boineun uri dongne

ttatteushan haessal kkocci pineun bome

geudael wirohaeyo geudael saranghaeyo

geudaemanui norareo

 

Vocal room.

It had to be the vocal room.

Running towards the vocal room, Yuri didn’t bother to hide her excitement and curiosity as she manoeuvred past some people in the hallway. She hadn't heard such a beautiful voice in a long time; a voice that could make one melt into a puddle of goo. Yuri cautiously looked left and right before pressing her ear to the door, a smile instantly forming when she heard the voice continue to melt her. 

 

gajang keun haneuri issjanha

geudaega nae haneurijanha

huhoe eopsneun salmdeul

gananhaessdeon chueok

nan haengbokhaessda

 

Wow...

Without any hesitation whatsoever, Yuri pushed the door open and looked up.

“S-Sunbae!”

“Eunji?”

Yuri felt her cheeks heat a little as she continued to gawk at the freshman shamelessly; who could blame her though? Eunji was wearing a blouse along with a skirt and she had a guitar perched on her lap; she looked beautiful. Eunji, on the other hand, couldn’t let her eyes meet Yuri’s – her cheeks had been painted dark red as she felt the stares of the senior’s bore into her very soul.

Walking deeper into the room, Yuri rubbed the back of her neck and smiled sheepishly. “Was that you singing just now?” Yuri asked softly, sitting opposite the young guitarist.

Eunji nodded shyly and tucked her hair behind her ear, looking at her guitar so she wouldn’t have to look at her senior. She heard stories about Yuri from Hayoung; Yuri was good in martial arts, dancing, sports and overall, she had a wonderful personality to match. A little extra detail was that Yuri and her clique had a lot of power over the student body; they were popular and they were aces in their own areas.

“It’s a song I wrote…”

“You wrote it?”

The adorable look on Yuri’s face was heart-warming, and it was causing an uncomfortable feeling in Eunji’s stomach at the moment. Yuri looked so curious about her song and her voice, and Eunji’s heart soared to the sky – no one ever cared about her like that, or even bothered to sit down and actually listen to her. Everyone who heard her sing either mocked her for singing off-tune or singers terrorised her for not being good enough.

Yuri pointed to the guitar this time and said, “may I?”

“S-Sure…”

If Yuri could play the guitar as well, Eunji would truly be at a loss for words; no one mentioned that Yuri knew how to play any instruments at all.

Clearing , Yuri chuckled and plucked a few strings to make sure she wasn't too rusty. She bit onto her lower lip and hoped she wouldn't embarrass herself, “don’t laugh at me too much, alright? I haven’t played in a while…” 

 

nareul deo saranghage

mandeulji motan nae jalmoshijo

naega deo saranghaeso

mandeureo beorin nae jalmoshijo

 

nae maeummankeum nareul deo

saranghage haji motaesseotteon geoyeotjo

nae jalmoshijo

 

Stunned beyond words, Eunji found herself staring at Yuri with agape. So Yuri was a fantastic dancer, a well-trained martial arts woman, pretty much well-rounded in various sports, and had a flair in music as well? Was there anything Kwon Yuri couldn't do well or even had a slight weakness in? Eunji couldn't think of anything at the moment; Yuri seemed to be the jack of all trades.

Yuri chuckled and stopped strumming the guitar; Eunji's expression was killing her.

“You sang a self-written song, and so did I… we’ve both bared a part of ourselves in this room,” Yuri knew it was difficult enough for Eunji to open up with all the bullying and harassment so she had to choose powerful but light words. She smiled, “I love your song, and I wish you’d let everyone know how talented you are.”

Eunji remained silent, knowing she would never be able to showcase her talent confidently as long as nothing changed in this school. She only depended on Hayoung's support and now, Yuri's to get past each day without fearing for the worst. Writing songs was also another way for her to vent out her frustrations and it was working just fine for her. Honestly, the lesser trouble she caused, the better.

Yuri patted Eunji’s shoulder before she left, “you really need to start defending yourself, because I might not always be around to help you.”

If only...

If only Yuri was going to be there always.

 

*

*

*

 

Eunji lowered her head as she clutched her books tightly to her chest. She didn't understand why no one cared to stop the bullies even after Yuri stood up for her the other day. It quietened down for a while but it was starting again. She knew the swimming team was over at another university competing, so Yuri wasn't around. Hayoung was away for a cheerleading tournament and so she wasn't around to walk with her.  

As for Yuri's friends, Yoona was on medical leave while Hyoyeon and Sooyoung had been called to the principal's office to discuss some issues about the school system.

Thud.

“Watch where you’re going, !”

“S-Sorry…”

“Look at me when I’m talking to you!”

Flinching at the girl’s loud voice, Eunji looked up in fear and swallowed nervously when she saw the girl in front of her smirking smugly. Eunji died a little inside, knowing that no one was going to bother sticking up for her this time. The girl in front of her was Nana, a fairly popular junior who was surrounded by fake, y girls who loved kissing up to seniors - one of them being Yuri.

Nana crossed her arms and walked closer, “so you’re the girl who my Yuri defended the other day?”

The murmurs coming from everyone else was making Eunji distracted, and she didn't want to face Nana right here in the hallway. She didn't need more trouble in school, not when her mother was sick and her father was overseas working. She didn't dare to look up, though a yelp escaped her lips when she felt herself being pressed against the lockers.

Laughing at the fearful gaze in Eunji's eyes, Nana grabbed hold of the shorter's collar and made sure their faces were close enough to scare the out of Eunji. “If you ever get in my way again, I’ll you up.” Nana warned, earning the jeering and cheering from her sidekicks as well as some people in the crowd.

Remembering Yuri's words to her in the vocal room, Eunji clenched her jaw and mustered all her strength before pushig Nana away. She glared at the blonde fiercely - it was enough harrassment and bullying that she endured before. Yuri was right; just because she wasn't standing up for herself, doesn't mean others had the right to bully her. This was the right time to let everyone know that enough was enough.

“Why do you pick on me to hide your insecurities? Don’t you find it shameful for you, a junior to be picking on a freshman like me? I didn’t deliberately bump into you in the first place. Why must you do this?”

Nana started to laugh again and this time, her sidekicks had a part to play as well. Uee moved in and grabbed Eunji by the arms, making sure the freshman was under a dead lock. Her other sidekick, Lizzy took the guitar case on the floor and flipped it open – an acoustic guitar with a few meaningful quotes on the side lay inside. Nana's eyes twinkled with glee when she saw Eunji's eyes fill with terror instead; so the guitar was indeed important to her.

Opening a random locker beside her, Nana took the pencil case and emptied it - a pair of scissors dropped onto the floor. She held it tightly in her hand and moved towards the guitar on the floor. 

“Not my g-guitar! Please!” Eunji begged, struggling against the manual restraints, “I’ll do anything, just don’t do anything to my guitar! NO!”

“Oops,” Nana shrugged, “too late.”

A growl escaped Eunji's lips and she broke out of Uee's arms, charging at Nana with full force. She pushed the blonde off balance and started to shed tears as she saw the strings completely ruined after being cut. The guitar that her father bought her was more important to her than anything else in the world. Eunji tried to put it back in place with shaky fingers but it wasn't working out too well. 

“You .”

The next time Eunji looked up, she felt the back of her head bang against the lockers and her vision started to blur…

 

“YAH!”  

 

 

The pain at the back of her head was still there, and Eunji could feel her head throb as she tried to open her eyes. She could roughly feel the light urging her to adjust to the light of her surroundings. Struggling to open them, Eunji squinted and blinked a couple of times to clear her vision - the last time she remembered, she was on the floor praying that her guitar would be fine. 

“You’re awake!”

“S-Sunbae?”

Yuri looked as if she had been running a marathon and she just sat down to rest; the girl might have had a cap to cover her messy hair but the exhaustion was written all over her face. She was supposed to be away for a swimming competition... was she not? Spotting the confused expression on Eunji's face, Yuri smiled and ruffled the girl's hair gently. 

“I came back just in time, and I brought you to the nurse.”

“Were you the one who shouted before I out?”  

Anger filled Yuri’s body as she recalled seeing Nana grab Eunji by the hair and caused her to bang her head on the lockers. She thought she’d made it very clear in the dance studio, but apparently, some people are too obtuse to understand or make sure such a despicable thing didn’t repeat itself.


Flashback.

“YAH!”

A mixture of gasps and relieved sighs filled the hallway when they saw a familiar tanned girl running over with a duffel bag on her shoulder. She was practically Eunji’s saviour and those who didn’t dare to step in thanked every God in the sky for allowing her to come back now. It was bad enough when they cut the strings of Eunji's guitar but now that she was on the verge of losing consciousness... 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Yuri shouted, grabbing Nana by her shirt. “Stop injuring her when she’s in a pitiful state, Im Jinah!”

Nana didn't dare to retaliate, knowing Yuri was going to ruin her for doing this to Eunji. She knew Eunji was under Yuri's protection ever since that day at the dance studio but no, she couldn't allow Eunji to get too close to Yuri or she'd lose her chance in an instant. Her sidekicks had backed off too, hoping Yuri wouldn't associate them together. 

Yuri turned around and slammed her palm on the lockers, making sure Nana and everyone else paid full attention to what she was about to say.

“All of you who bullied her… I want an apology, or else none of you are going to have an education by the time I’m through with you. And you, Im Jinah… because I’d never fall for someone as hard-hearted as you.”

Scooping Eunji into her arms, Yuri stopped in her footsteps. She turned her head slightly and scoffed, “wait. You don’t even have a heart to begin with.”

Flashback end.

 

Swallowing down her emotions, Eunji let a single tear make its way down her cheek as she held onto the blanket. She couldn’t bear to think about her guitar, not after she had seen the strings be cut right in front of her very eyes. 

Her only source of comfort was gone…

“Don’t cry,” Yuri whispered, gently brushing Eunji’s tears away with her thumb, “it’s all over now and I won’t let this happen to you again.”

Yuri swore she wouldn't, and this time she was going to keep to her word. She had wondered for quite some time; why was she so insistent on keeping Eunji safe and sound even though they weren't related at all? From the very first time Yuri defended her, they were total strangers. This time, Yuri defended her out of a different reason, and she was sure of it right now. 

“Ah! I almost forgot.”

Eunji watched in sniffles as Yuri whipped her head around and grabbed hold of the guitar case in the corner. She had this excited, anticipative look in her puppy eyes that made Eunji’s heart weaken just a little more. Eunji died when she saw the guitar get ruined; she wasn't ready to die again. 

“N-No…”

“TADA!”

A whimper left Eunji's lips when she saw that the strings were perfectly intact; it was as if nothing had happened to them in the first place. Needless to say, Yuri must have been the culprit of all this. Eunji knew Yuri might be doing this out of sympathy but she couldn't prevent herself from feeling slightly more than just gratitude. She didn't know if it possible to even remain friends with Yuri when the latter was this amazing. 

Yuri's grin broadened when she saw Eunji's fingers trace the guitar shakily; the teary smile on Eunji's face afterward had made all the fatigue worth it. 

It didn't matter that she had rushed to the nearest music store to get the guitar's strings redone even without showering, neither did it matter just how much she had to pay since she had to request for it to be done within a specific amout of time. Nothing mattered, as long as Eunji's smile remained as bright as this for the rest of time.

It was love... 

Love.

 

*

*

 

Yuri held onto Eunji's guitar case with one hand, her own duffel bag on one shoulder and Eunji's tote bag on the other shoulder; Eunji wasn't holding anything except two cups of bubble tea they had bought from the shop near their school. Eunji was overwhelmed at the affection Yuri was showering upon her, and she couldn't help but blush the entire time they were walking. 

“How was the swimming competition?”

“I won.”

“Oh.”

It was so awkward; Yuri was never this bad with conversations, but Eunji was changing everything. Eunji didn't fancy the awkward atmosphere either, but she couldn't stop blushing at every single word that left . Yuri, on the other hand, was too embarrassed to say anything else; clearly, walking Eunji home was starting to become a want - Yuri wanted to do this everyday and make sure Eunji got home safe.

Perhaps it was because of the horrible silence, neither Yuri nor Eunji was unaware how fast time had passed before they reached her house. 

“This is me…” Eunji muttered, taking her guitar case and her tote bag from Yuri reluctantly. She expected more out of this walk home. “Thank you for walking me home, Sunbae. Be safe on your way home too, okay?”

Yuri unconsciously pouted, shuffling her feet as she refused to look up; if only she had made the most out of this entire journey home. She had the chance to profess her liking to Eunji all this time but now they were already at her house; what chance did she have? Damn it, why did she have to be such a wuss now out of all other times? 

“Um, Sunbae?”

“Don’t call me that, will you?”

Eunji was a little taken aback, “w-what?”

“Call me Yuri, please…” Yuri whispered, finally looking up to meet Eunji’s eyes, “I don’t want to be just a sunbae to you. I want to be your friend, your confidante and someone you can run to for support.”

Wait... was Yuri actually... 

Yuri didn’t give Eunji any more chance for doubt when she stepped even closer; their height difference was even more endearing for the both of them. Eunji’s head fit nicely into the crook of Yuri’s neck while Yuri could simply press her lips on Eunji’s head when she looked down – it would be a waste if she didn’t confess now. Yuri held onto Eunji’s hand and looked at her timidly; it was time to try her luck now that she had Eunji’s fullest attention.

“I first defended you out of sympathy, but when I heard that voice coming from the vocal room the other day…” Yuri’s eyes were dreamy; and Eunji felt her heart speed up just a little. “I was sold; sold to the angel who owned that voice... and it just happened to be you - the same person I defended.”

Eunji was utterly speechless at the confession Yuri gave; no one had professed their feelings to her before and she didn't have experience in such situations but she knew what she wanted. Yuri was sincere and genuine, not one of those trouble-makers who did things for attention - it was like a child expressing all her love to her favourite toy. In this case, it was Yuri professing her love to herself.

“What I’m trying to say is, I like you… and I want a chance to be with you throughout your bad times; I want to listen to you sing your heartfelt compositions, and I want everyone to admire me for having such a wonderful person in my life.”  

When Eunji didn't respond, Yuri sighed and stepped back from the shorter girl. She might not have said anything but Yuri knew when to take a hint; nothing needed to be said directly or it was going to hurt her even more. Giving Eunji a light hug, Yuri shoved her hands into her pockets and turned around as she made her way out of the porch. Her heart was so heavy, but at least she tried.

“Wait, Y-Yuri!”

Yuri didn’t even manage to turn around fully when she felt a pair of soft lips pressed against her cheek in an instant. Her eyes widened and she didn’t even get a chance to respond; Eunji had already grabbed all her things and entered the house. Yuri brought a palm up to her cheek and she grinned foolishly; Eunji had kissed her.

Eunji had accepted her confession. 

Making her way out of the porch, Yuri looked around muttered a silent apology for the noise she was about to make. 

“YESSSSS!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU!!”  

 

And from the balcony Eunji watched, a shade of pink tinting her cheeks as she adored the sight of Yuri expressing her happiness in the middle of the empty walkway.

 

Though it was love, like was enough for now...

 

 

 

 


Clocking in at 5076 words, I'd say this is the longest one-shot I've ever typed and I'm surprised it's for a Yuri x Eunji fic 😁 I know I've portrayed After School as the bullies but I like them as much as I like Apink now so it's not deliberate!!

Comment and I'd like to know if I should continue writing Yuri x Eunji one shots 🤔

 

❤️️ please comment & vote below ❤️️ 

 

1. My Son

Yuri has raised his son, Yoong for almost 5 years alone because Jessica left him the moment she gave birth. He is now handling Yoong all alone and it's going well for them; with the help of friends, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yoong is five years old and he's closer to Yoona (Yuri's best friend) than anyone else since she's a mother figure in his eyes.

Now that Jessica is back, will Yuri ever be able to make a choice between his son's mother and his best friend? 

 

2. Relieving a Marriage

Yuri and Yoona are on the verge of divorcing due to an accident which had scarred them for years; they're well on their way to it when Yuri gets into a car accident along with his grandmother in the same car. Yoona has the chance to either relieve a marriage and make Yuri fall in love with her again, or she can choose to go on with the divorce.

Will she get over the accident and learn to put the terribly past behind her, or will she leave Yuri once he's recovered? 

 

3. My Stupid Investigator

Jessica Jung is a married woman with a drifting husband; although she's doing fine in both the relationship as well as work, Tiffany suggests having an investigator because of Donghae's suspicious behaviours. When Jessica finally meets Kwon Yuri, she cannot help but be intrigued by the young investigator. Yuri's very much amused by the older woman but the fact that she's married keeps her at bay...

Will Yuri be able to prove to Jessica that her husband is not the correct one for her, or will Jessica choose to stay silent about her blooming feelings? 

 

4. One Crazy Fangirl

Jessica Jung is one of the most popular idols in South Korea and although she has a huge fanbase, she also has a huge anti-fanbase here. She's cocky, mean, arrogant and all you can think of but when she meets a certain fangirl of hers; Jessica's life is effortlessly turned upside down. As to the fangirl... there was clearly no stopping her.

Will Jessica ever look past the crazy exterior and learn to care for her crazed fangirl or will she stay away from her fangirl forever?