Chapter : Navillera

From Me To You | Seokju

" I could tell the moment I saw you
You're something special
I could feel it in your eyes
I could feel my heart dropping. "

Yuna gripped onto her suitcase's handle. It was the day. She had mentally took note of all the things she had brought and made sure she didn't leave anything. She looked at her room once over before leaving the pastel walls, floral themed bed and her collection of plush animals. She's stayed here since she was a toddler, although her father had wanted to move out many times before. They never got to it.

Yuna always wondered why. Somehow , she felt like she already knew the answer.

She felt a little sentimental leaving her childhood room, she'd have to stay at a dorm for the first time. The thought both scared and excited her. 

Yuna never gone far from home, it's not like she really had the chance to either. She didn't feel the need to. 

Not to mention, a small part of her just didn't feel right leaving her father alone. It was scary, not for her but for him. 

Alas, her father had coerced her into following her dreams. It was a once in a lifetime experience and a chance she could give her father and her a better life. Who was she to reject such an offer? Anyone else would kill to get accepted into Pledis Academy. 

Somehow though, she had a weird feeling about this decision. However, she tried her best to brush it away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Yuna! Are you sure you don't need extra money?" 

Her father's face was full of worry, but that was the least noticeable thing about him. He was sober, for once. Not to mention offering extra money. But Yuna knew for a fact that he had no extra money to even give. Obviously she'd have to reject it. 

"It's okay father, I have enough. " she tried to sound as cheerful as possible. Her father was being... supportive for once. It was a rare thing and she didn't want to dampen the mood.

He gave a small smile, he looked as if he was recalling something in the past. His expression dazed. Yuna could only wonder about what was playing in her father's mind. She really missed the times he smiled like that... The last time he did was when...

"Mother was still alive..." She muttered, she already felt all choked up and all she did was think of her mother. 

That alone though, managed to bring her father back to reality. The sound of his daughter sniffling caught him by surprised, nonetheless he looked at her and wrapped his arms around his daughter tightly. Embracing her warmly while her soft hair. Her father's touch was something she grew accustomed to at a young age but then grew out of as the years went by. Somehow it felt nostalgic to be in her father's arms.

Burying her face into her father's chest, warm. Warm, safe, secure were all the words to describe it.

She was also desperate to not show her father how weak she felt and looked. She let her tears be wiped by her father's shirt. He'd know, but atleast she didn't have to look at him while she was in this state.

Skinship was something they hadn't done in ages. Last they hugged was probably when they were still grieving her mother's death and even then, her father would always smell of alcohol. 

Although she was pretty sure her father was still grieving her mother's death till this day. It always seemed like he never got over it and no matter how much she tried to soothe him it didn't work. However, this time it was him trying to soothe her. It felt strange, but comforting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pledis Academy was huge and Choi Yuna was not the type to exaggerate. It had honestly intimidated her at first. From the tall gates to the white walls that towered in front of her. She felt so small. 

A small part of her heart somehow regretted that she left her humble and cozy home.

It was also hard to believe that just about a few hours ago she had a sob session with her father.

It was a funny little moment in a way. 

Felt like it happened years ago, like she hasn't met her father in ages.

God.

She already was homesick and she hasn't even entered the academy. How was she going to survive? Probably won't. But she had to atleast try. Try.

Try.

With a deep breath, she entered the gates of the academy.

The campus was big, big didn't even begin to describe it. Her old school was so much smaller, she knew everyone in her grade at her old school. Sort of. She had nestled in well at the time and everyone knew how energetic she could be when she was comfortable.

She wondered if she'd ever be comfortable with the amount of students in Pledis. 

She looked around and found other students registering by a few booths at the supposed courtyard. She walked over and scanned the booths, she found one labeled "scholarship students" and quickly walked over to sign herself up. 

"Freshman? " the girl taking cared of the booth chirped out. Her voice was cheerful and friendly.

Yuna relaxed a little.

"No. I just got accepted late last year. I'm a sophomore. Choi Yuna."

The girl clicked her tongue as she scanned a list of names.

"Aha! Found you. Choi Yuna... belongs to the Sakura dorm! Here's your classes that you'll be attending and a small map. Other stuff like the school rules and what not are in that file. " 

Yuna nodded as she heard the info and held onto the file and paper she was handed, she'd look into the info later. The dorms were her priority right now. She was dead tired.

"Oh- and my name's Jung Ye-rin. A senior! You can come to me anytime if you have any questions. I'm in the Sakura dorm too. I could even give you a tour of the campus, we don't have many students in the Sakura Dorm. So I'd love to get to know you. "

Yerin. Junior. Sakura dorm. Cheerful face and friendly demeanor. 

A smile crept on Yuna's lips, she knew how to be friendly. Atleast she thought she did.

"Ah.. Thank you! I really appreciate it."

Thank god she managed to speak normally. Ye-rin merely nodded in response and gestured Yuna to get going. She supposed Ye-rin didn't want to get in trouble for conversing with her for long. Since she noticed a senior giving them a death glare previously. She assumed she was a senior, they had that aura

Or it could of been a pretencious junior.

Yuna took another quick mental note of Ye-rin's appearance before quickly walking away and heading to the direction of the Sakura Dorm. She'd get to know Ye-rin more later. Maybe even take her up for the offer to tour the campus. But not now cause at that moment she was just so.... tired.

She assumed it was due to the long drive to Pledis Academy.

Tired as she was, she stumbled alot. Bumped into a few people on the way to the dorms. No biggy, it was normal. Nobody reallg cared enough either. 

She stuffed the map into her file as soon as her eyes caught onto a sign reading "Sakura Dorm". She rushed over, not wasting a single second. Just the thought of collapsing into a comfy bed gave her an extra boost of energy. 
Opening the door to the dorm however left her stunned.

Why the hell was the dorm filled with guys?! 

She slowly walked backwards and into the chest of someone, some guy.

.

She wasn't the type to swear.

"Hey there. Are you lost?"

She spinned her body around quickly and faced the figure. Bowing 90 degrees.

"Sorry!" 

"It's fine... Just could you um... Stand up properly? "

She did as told and at that moment their eyes finally met. 

He looks simply beautiful.

Choi Yuna was not fond of feeling this way because for one, she did not come to Pledis to be on some school romance. 

But then again, something about the guy made her feel weird.

Oh stop being dramatic, Choi Yuna. 

----------------------------------------------------------
A/N : YAH!!  IK THE MEETING IS CLICHE. I'M SORRY or am I? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope it's a good first chapter. Aaaaa thanks for reading!