An accident?

My Lovely Anti-Fans

 

“Its already 10 minutes why they still not appear?”

“Maybe because they took more times for styling L.Joe’s hair.”

“SHH!____-ah!I said to you to not mention him in your bad words again!”

“At least he’s not here now and I seat beside a stairs,so no one will hear my words except you.”

“Aish!God please forgive this cool and unknown Ulzzang!”

You slap Hye Ju’s head softly as she mention you at the ‘Unknown Ulzzang’.She’s right you’re an Ulzzang on a brand clothes company.You’re not famous like the other Ulzzang that already make their debut on Ulzzang Shidae program.But at least your cyworld is full of your fans and you’re include on top chart “10 most wanted Ulzzang girls”.

“Wae geurae?” Hye Ju rub her head and make an angang face.

You just laugh at her without talk anything.Suddenly the hall light was off and the stage light was on.All of fangirl there start to screaming and take out they lightstick,Hye Ju does it to.You don’t really care about the lightstick,because when you enterance the hall a crew give you all the lightstick but Hye Ju keep yours.Suddenly lightstick hit your head and you know who throw it to you,you saw Hye Ju with a death glare but she’s just smiling at you.You saw the lightstick and trun it on.A name appear on that yellow lighstick and that make your eyes popped out.

“Use it!Its your lightstick!” Hye Ju command you as she hold her Chunji’s lightstick and already turn it on.

“But its L.Joe mam!Why should I use it!” You throw back the lightstick to Hye Ju’s lap but she’s to stubborn and give that lightstick back to you.

“You don’t heard the crew’s words before we entered this hall?”

You shook your head to give sign that you don’t know what Hye Ju talking about.Hye Ju shook her head too and then she continue to talk.

“The crew command us to use this lightstick when the fanmeeting already started and its a random lightstick you can choose it!You have to use it and I won’t give you mine because its Chunji’s lightstick!” Hye Ju whispering at you because the hall is too noisy by screaming now.

“KYA ITS TEEN TOP!” Hye Ju started to sreaming to when Teen Top appear on the stage.

You sigh when look at your lightstick and you had no choice so you hold that lighstick as Hye Ju told you.Now Teen Top performing Clap,their first debut song.Your eyes caught C.A.P and lock your eyes on him.You don’t believe you can’t see him this near and you can’t imagine if you have a face to face talk with him when the signing time.Maybe this is will be the best day ever on your live.

“KYAAA L.JOE OPPA!”

You're covering your ears with your finger and you look at your back.You look some fangirl behind you hold a small banner and you can see a someone photo on that banner.

“Crazy fangirl.” You were talking with your self and you give your eyes again to the stage,ignoring that fangirl.

When you see the stage your eyes meet L.Joe’s eyes.You went to freeze when he see you with his y gaze.He smiled at you and wink at you.You shook your head and throw your eyes away from him.

“L.JOE OPPA WINK AT ME!” a fangirl behind you started to yell again because of L.Joe’s action.You blow your mind of that action and started to talk by your self.

“Don’t worry ____,its not for you but for those crazy fangirl.”

dodaeche nega mwonde nae gieoge natana mangchineunde~

You focus your eyes when you heard that familiar voices.Its C.A.P line and you won’t miss it.Your eyes can’t stop looking at him,you want to screaming but you hold your scream.You think scream is useless and it’ll drain your energy.You can’t stop smiling while look at him and hope your eyes will meet with his eyes.But he’s to serious and he’s not looking at you that time until the song want to get over.

Jakkuman naega neol gieokhae ulgo utneun,Clap mad man~

The song already over now and all people in the hall claped and cheered at them.They bow at us and the MC appear to the stage.

“Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun!How’s the performance?Great?”

“NAE!” All fangirl were screaming to answer the MC stupid question.You don’t really care about his question because you’re busy to covering your ears from that noise.

“Calm down its just a warm start!I know all of this hall already know this awesome boyband here,but give their some times to introduce their name.Times is yours Teen Top!”

“Nae kamsahamnida!Annyeonghaseyo,Teen Top Imnida!” all of them bowing at the same time to audience and that’s make this small hall full of 100 people noisy like a stadium.

“Annyeonghaseyo!Bang Min Soo a.k.a C.A.P imnida!”

“WOHOO C.A.P!” you’re screaming loudly when your bias introduce him self.

Now all eyes staring at you with a weird looking.You don’t really care and your eyes still focus at that handsome creature.You gasp when you realized C.A.P look at you at that time and you can see he’s giggling.His y eyes can make you melt that time.

“Ya ___-ah!I don’t know you’re an agressive person!” Hye Ju is nudging at you and laughing at that time.

“Its a fangirl instinct you know!” You talk without looking at Hye Ju,still focused on C.A.P gaze.Hye Ju just shook her head while laughing.

“Annyeonghaseyo!Chunji imnida!” Chunji waves at all audience in the hall.

“CHUNJI OPPA SARANGHAE!” Hye Ju is screaming to Chunji same like you did before.

“Nae nado.” You saw Chunji was whispering to him self and chuckled.

“OH MY GOD ____!HE SAID NADO!” Hye Ju shook your body and shout at you.

“Woa calm down miss,I knew it too.” You throw Hye Ju’s hands from your shoulders and focused your eyes again to the stage.

“Annyeonghaseyo Byunghun a.k.a L.Joe imnida”  L.Joe bow at the audience.

At that time the hall become noisy and all people in this hall are screaming and shouting his name.You and Hye Ju throw a weird stare together on the same time.After Niel,Ricky and Changjo introduce him self the hall become much calm and peace.

“I think your right ____.” Hye Ju whisper at you.

“Right what?” Ask you to her.

“About L.Joe..” Hye Ju look at you weirdly.

“I told you many times and you just realized that,hello where have you been this time?” You waves your hand in front of Hye Ju face.She throw your hand away and start to whispering again.

“Chunji’s better I think,but L.Joe is y too.”

“y?His face is old like my uncle face.” You smirked when you said that and you feel a pinch on your hand,Hye Ju pinch you at that time.

“Watch out your word,you’ll get karma if you hate him.” Hye Ju said it while laughing.

“Bla bla bla,I don’t believe in karma.” You stuck your tongue out and focus your eyes again to the stage.

The MC is asking some question to Teen Top.You just reliazed that they’re already sitting and you just realized L.Joe sat in front of you.You feel you want to dissapear from this place when you see that human,but glad C.A.P sat beside him so you can stop that plan for now.

”That’s all question from me,so should we have some game now?”

“NAE!”

“Okay we’ve a box here!” The MC bring a transparant box that full of paper inside it.

“I will tell you this games rules,everyone please hold your ticket enterance.”

As the MC command all of the audience hol their ticket,Hye Ju does it too but you’re not.You think this is gonna be a silly game ever.You want this event finished as fast as it can so you can meet C.A.P from near.You just want to see him in this event.

“Ya___!Where’s your ticket?” said Hye Ju.

“In my bag.” You answer it easily.

“Just search it now!Its a big game for us you know!” Hye Ju force to take your bag from your lap.

You take your bag and open it “Alright I’ll search it,don’t ever touch my bag!”

Hye Ju just laugh at your words,you don’t care and start to search your ticket.While you search it the MC start to continue his words.

“Everyone already hold it?”

“NAE!”

“Okay I’ll announce the rules,look at your ticket on the bottom right there’s a big red number there.Got it?”

“NAE!”

“So in this box we’ve all of the number of your tickets,so all of Teen Top member will grab it randomly so if your number get called please go to the stage.”

When you found your ticket Teen Top member already grab their paper one by one and hold it.You look at your ticket and your number is ‘66’,Hye Ju is ‘89’.You started to think that’s ridiculous to be choosen if there’s a hundred people inside this hall.So you don’t really pay attention what the MC talk about.But you’re start to think if C.A.P hold your number there,so you pay much attention to there again.

“Niel shout your number!”

“45”

“45 please come to the stage!”

You can see a thin short little girl walk down to the stage and stand beside Niel.You can see her face is burning on there.Niel must be his biased.

“Changjo shout your number!”

“13 show your self and come to the stage please!”

As Changjo command,the girl who have that number appear and run to the stage.She’s look happy to be chosen by the maknae Changjo.

“Ricky’s turn!”

“88 come here and get Ricky!”

“THAT WAS CLOSE!” Hye Ju shout and look a little bit upset.

“I thought your bias is Chunji.” You started to tease Hye Ju as you pokes her twice.

“Ricky is cute thought.At least Chunji still available now!So you’ve got 66?” Hye Ju peek on your ticket.

You just nooded at her words.Hye Ju nooded to and you two focused again to the stage.Its Chunji’s turn now.You saw Hye Ju close her eyes while squezing her ticket.

“I’ve got 98 here!”

“WHY ITS NOT 89!” Hye Ju scream with all of her energy.

She make an angang face while looking at the girl that stand beside Chunji and linked her arms together with Chunji’s arm.You give her a warm hug to comfort her.But she realeased it and start to laugh.

“ Don’t worry I’m okay!I’m not that crazy.”

“I think you’re that crazy.”

You two laugh together like a crazy.You’re really glad because Hye Ju can accept it.You don’t like see her sad since you two is a best friend since you two was in kindergraten.You already spent more than 10 years with her,and now you’re 16 years old.She always fangirling and have a lot of bias in one boyband.She even choose her bias than her real boyfriend.

“C.A.P what about you?” The MC asked C.A.P.You started to pay attention to C.A.P.

“Mine,I've got...20?”

You sighed when he announce that lucky number.A girl behind you started to yeeling and jump to go to the stage.That girl is the one who bring L.Joe’s banner behind you.Now that girl already stand beside C.A.P and jumping like a kangaroo.You just ask why the crew allow an animals come to this hall.

“The last,L.Joe.”

You throw your eyes from stage because you don’t really hope to stand beside him on the stage or know who’ll stand beside him.You grab your handphone from your bag and start to busy with it,checking your blog or else to not pay attention to him.Suddenly you feel someone grab your handphone and you looked up and found Hye Ju.She’s looking at you with her eyes like want to pooped out.

“______!L.JOE WAS CALLING TO YOUR NUMBER!”

“MWO?”