An sweet accident

My Lovely Anti-Fans

 

“No one got 66?”

“HERE!” Hye Ju shouted to answer the MC.

“Hye Ju I said I’m not going to...”

When you want to continue your words Hye Ju already pull you stand up and command you to go to the stage.You just sighed and walk lazily to the stage and stand beside L.Joe.You can see he’s chuckling while look at you.

“What’s funny?” You asked with mad tone.

“You’re cute.”

“Cih,how many fans that you have called by cute?”

“Maybe its my first time to call my fans cute.”

“Liar and I'm not your fans here.”

He just laugh with your words,you look at him and found his face 5 centimeter in front of your face.You just reliazed that L.Joe’s tall same as yours so your face can meet that easily.You throw your face to the different rows so you can’t look at his face.

He’s not bad thought..No he’s bad..Don’t think about that ____!

L.Joe saw that you’re knocking your head,he’s just laughing with a small tone so no one can hear him laughing.You just ignored his laugh and searching for Hye Ju,when you look at her,she look at you too.Hye Ju make a sign that command you to smile and hold L.Joe’s hand.You shook your head and stuck your tongue to her.You better die than hold L.Joe’s hand.

“So now I’ll announce the game rules,as you can see you already have a partner here that you choose randomly.So in this game,this lucky girls will choose a paper on this red box.” The MC grab a small red box from the crew and he continued.

“This paper will give you’re a instruction,like this example!”

The MC grab one of paper from that box and open it.You can see a two words appear on there,one word colored blue and the other colored pink.You can’t see the words clearly because you don’t bring your glasses with you.Your eyes is really bad at seeing a tiny words.

“The blue words for Teen Top and the pink words for their partner.In this paper,the blue words say ‘hand’ and the pink words say ‘cheek’,let me give an example with this crew.”

The MC pull a man crew to the stage and show the example to us.The MC rubs that crew cheek while seduce that crew.You want to vomit when you saw that moment.You started to think what if you got that kind of instruction,maybe your face will be ruined and you’ll get allergic.It’ll be more worse when you do it with this bad creature,L.Joe.

“Got it?Then started from Niel and his partner!”

Niel’s partner start to grab one paper from that box and open it.They got ‘HAND-HAND’,so Niel started to hold her hand and kneeled down to sing a song for that girl.Her face turn red at that time and she can’t look at Niel.Many fans shout and jealous with their action.When Niel finished he hug his partner and its make this hall more noisier and make all of his fans jealous with that girl.You started to think and imagine,she’ll not fine when he get back to her home.

“Done with Nieal and now its Changjo and Ricky’s turn!We don’t have much time so make it fast boys!”

As the MC command,their partner grab one paper and do that instruction together.Ricky got ‘CHIN-FOREHEAD’ so he’s placing his chin to his forehead partner.Changjo got ‘HEAD-HAND’,so Changjo kneeled and his partner place her hand to Changjo’s head.You can see his partner asking for permission first before touch his head.After that,both of them shake their hand together and hugging each other.A lot of fans shouting Ricky and Changjo name at that time,feeling jealous at their partner.

“Now its Chunji and C.A.P turn!”

Chunji’s and C.A.P’s partner grab their paper and read it loudly on the microphone.Chunji got ‘CHEEK-HAND’ and C.A.P got ‘HAND-HEAD’.You look at Hye Ju at that time and she’s looking at you too.You both bite your lips and make an angang face together.Then you see C.A.P’s hand on his partner head,you’ve got the point there because its look like he’s playing with his dog.When you see Chunji,the girl rub Chunji’s cheek many times.Some fans shouting and calling Chunji’s name,Hye Ju does it too.After a couple of minutes,they’re done and hug their partner.

“So L.Joe’s is the last person now?Let’s see what he got.”

The MC give a red box to you and command you to grab one paper from there.You look at the box weird and you’ve no choice,you grab one paper that you don’t really care the words inside it and give it to the MC.The MC opened it and grab his microphone,ready to announce it.

“FOREHEAD-FOREHEAD”

“MWO?”

You shocked at that guy words and take the paper from the MC’s hand.You read it carefully and he’s right,that’s the words inside this paper.You look at L.Joe and he’s looking at you too now.He moves closer to you and pull your hand.Your forehead now meet his and your eyes meet together too.Many fans shouting and yelling at you two.The MC get the microphone and places it beside L.Joe’s mouth.He started to talk to you.

“I’m so glad because our height is same.”

“Why?” the MC asked.

“Because I can see your beautiful face from near.”

All fans is calling L.Joe's name now.They're jealous and tell the MC to finish it soon.You feel you want to slap him on the face that time but you hold it because it’ll make a big problem if you do that to the idol.You have no choice and you look at his eyes,he has a black eyes that you can see from near.His orange hair shine under the stage light.Your mind start to blow up as he throw a sweet smile to you.You can feel your cheek warm at that time.

“Its enough L.Joe,don’t make that girl faint.”

The MC ordered L.Joe to stop and he stop it.He release your hand and hug you at that time.You can feel his warm breath on your neck and his  heartbeat when he hug you.

What?Is that his heartbeat?That’s a fast one

“Well that’s all our game for now,we’ve 15 minutes for break and prepare next performance!See ya!”

You and the other lucky fans go down from the stage and you can hear some people are talk about you and them.You just ignore them and walk to your seat.While you walk Teen Top is walking to the backstage too.

“Hyung!I know the girl who with you on that game!” Changjo said as he hug his hyung from behind.

“Really?” L.Joe asked with a shocked face.

“Yeah really!She’s an ulzzang,internet celebrity!Don’t you know?” said Changjo.

“I don’t know about that!Who’s her name?”

“Its Kwon _____.She’s pretty in all of her photo!I think she was editing all her picture but its true,she’s even beautiful in near.Ah but I heard she’s your anti fans so be careful hyung!”

“MWO?Anti fans?How ca...”

“Ya L.Joe!Changjo!Save your topics and get ready for our next performance!Go change your clothes!”

C.A.P yelled and pull Changjo and L.Joe to the change’s room.L.Joe still think about Changjo’s words.About ____ and anti fans.

“Anti fans?Did I ever hurt her before?”