004

You're the fire of my life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days went by and nothing much happened, like usually. But exams are coming. 

''So, for the exams coming up, you all need to study the chapters 1 to 20.'' says Mrs Byu

All students whined like desesperate puppies, including me, mentally. 1 to 20 that's a lot, you know?

''But isn't it the whole book Seonsaengnim??'' A student asked loudly despite all the noise of students. 

The silence came back as all students agreed. 

I turned around to see who asked this question because his voice wasn't that familiar but I heard it once. 

And what I saw was Baekhyun raising his hand, indicating that he asked the question. We made a eye contact and he smiled as I smiled back. 

''That's the point Baekhyun-ssi.'' Teacher Byu nodded.

''Be ready, because it isn't a normal exam, you will be partner with another student of another gender, and maybe with another class' student so don't lose your face, study hard arraso? Oh, and the paper with the teams is already on the board of the school, so just look at it when you pass near to it. '' Teacher Byu just ended the class with that.

Arraso: > Alright -- in Korean :

Not much after, the class dismissed. All students had the idea to see the board, to my surprise (I thought I was the only one who wanted to see with who I am partnered)  Seems that girls who wanted to be with handsome buys at our school all rushed to the board the moment that the bell rang.

As our class separate itself into many groups that have different speed of walking, I end up being one of the last to get in front of the board. I waited aside of the mass because I would get pushed if i go in it. 

''Boo!'' I kind of got scare

Please log in to read the full chapter