-1-

Coffeehouse Angel

Luhan's POV
While I was walking home from my part time job I noticed a new shop had opened. Since I had a lot of spare time I decided to go into the newly opened place. When I opened the door I was greeted by the smell of coffee. 
"Welcome to Minnie's Coffeehouse, can I get you anything?" 
I looked over to the counter and saw a guy who looked like he could be a couple inches shorter than me and he had a sweet, warm smile. 
"I'll have," I looked up at the menu and picked out a drink, "a caramel macchiato."
He nodded his head and made the warm beverage. 
"Here you go. That'll be five dollars."
I gave him a ten dollar bill and grabbed my drink, "You can keep the change." 
"Thank you." He replied with another smile.
"No problem." I returned the smile and left to go home.

~At home~

"I'm home." I said while taking off my shoes.
"Lulu, is that you?"
"Nah, it's a magical unicorn here to give you unicorn bacon. Yes it's me you idiot." 
Baekhyun jumped out from behind the wall beside me, "Don't get sassy. That's my job." 
"Yeah yeah. I'm going to my room to get that report finished."
"I thought you finished that last night." Baekhyun said while placing his hands on his hips.
"...I...um...fell asleep..." I said while trying to walk around him without getting my kicked. That didn't work when I felt his hand grab my arm.
"Luhan, I'm giving you three seconds to go get your laptop and get back in here. Now go."
I let out a sigh, "Okay "mom"..."
"What did you just say?"
"Okay, lovely brother."
"That's what I thought." 
'Cant believe I'm being sassed around by my little brother... -.- ' I thought while going to my room. 
I came back out with my laptop and saw him drinking my macchiato, "YAH! Get your own drink!" I yelled while grabbing it. 
"But it's really good!" He whined.
"Don't care." I said while I took a sip and opened up my laptop. 
"Meanie."
"I'll tell your crush you like being mean to me. I am friends with him after all."
"I take it back...you're a monster." He scoffed while taking a seat next to me. 
"But you love me."
"Whatever."

.
.
.
.
.
A/N:
Hey everyone! This is originaly on my wattpad account, but I decided to put it on here too. I've never written on here though so 😶  whoops. I'll learn as I go.