♡ Second ♡

Just Right (A Mina x Jackson Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After that encounter, Jackson admitted to himself that he wasn't the same. Often, his thoughts would run to the time where they were dancing, her hands hovering over his stomach. He had been with a lot of girls before but this was different. This intense attraction he felt for her was new and it bothered him. He was Jackson Wang, and he could have any girl he wanted. Except for her. She was his labelmate, and office romances never worked out. Although there were no strict rules prohibiting dating inside the company, it was heavily discouraged. He was minding his own business and going on preparing for Got7's comeback when JYPnim called him for a meeting.

He was surprised that JYP had the video and was playing it when he entered the room.

"Jackson! Just the man I wanted to see."

"Good morning JYPnim, what's up?"

"This video of you and Mina is very interesting. I didn't know you knew each other?"

"Oh no, not at all! It was a chance meeting is all." He replied shyly.

"Ohooho! Someone has a little crush. Don't worry your secret is safe with me." JYP winked as Jackson blushed. It always amazed him that their boss could tell what was on his mind without him saying anything out loud. "Actually, what I'm going to propose would benefit your little crush."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to form a subunit with Mina. Are you in?" Jackson didn't even have to think for a second. "Yes!"

"Great! Now I just have to get her to agree then the two of you would start preparing. This would happen after your respective comebacks so it'll be quite a while before it's going to happen."

Returning to his dorm, Jackson was ecstatic. He would be spending more time with her and he would finally get to interact with her more closely. He wanted to tell s about the good news but it wasn't a sure thing yet. He said hi to the other members before resting in his room, the others not failing to notice the smile etched on his face. They wanted to ask him what made him so happy but they knew if he wanted to tell them something important, he would. 

Alone in his room, Jackson started imagining them together: touching her hands, her face, kissing her lips - it was a sweet thought. Jackson was never insecure about his appearance: he knew that he attracted a lot of female attention and he reveled in it. It was evident in his interactions with other idols both male and female on air. He was comfortable with his uality enough to be affectionate with male idols and it didn't deter him from getting attention from females. He often got text messages and calls from other female idols asking him out but he didn't find one he wanted to go out with. 

He was just lazing around when Mark came in to ask him if he was joining them for dinner. Feeling hungry, he gave him two thumbs up and rose. 

The boys noticed that Jackson was dozing off into space. He usually was the talkative type and would be the group's 'vitamin', asking them how their day went and sympathizing when they struggle. 

"Earth to Jackson! Yo!" JB was waving his hand in front of Jackson's face, trying to attract his attention. 

"I'm sorry guys. I'm a little out of it. To be honest, I think I'm falling for someone." With that statement, the rancorous shouting of the other boys filled the room.

Meanwhile, Mina left JYP's office and returned to their dorms. She was still in shock of the news and when Sana saw her enter the room, she grew concerned.

"Mina? What happened?" Mina was snapped out of her reverie and looked at Sana. 

"Nothing." She stuttered.

"Mina!" Sana was shocked. They had promised each other that they would not keep secrets from each other. She started sobbing and ran to her room. Mina tried to run after her but as soon as Sana went in, she locked the door.

"Sana, I'm so sorry!" Mina was crying as well. It hurt her to see that one of the few people she loved the most was hurt by her actio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter