Confessment

Without being noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Continued from Chapter 1-

 

 

I stiffened, she knew I was awake! Trying to convince her one last time, I made a snoring sound which sounded like a pig gurgling.

Sana let out a small sigh, and leaned down. I didn't move an inch.

She whispered in my ear, "If you don't come with me now, you're gonna regret it." 

 

Having no choice but to follow her, I got up. 

Sana motioned me to follow her, and without looking back, she opened the door and left the room. 

 

I hesitated and followed her, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Sana, where are you?" I whispered.

No answer. I whispered again. No reply.

The dorm was so dark so I couldn't see properly.

 I tiptoed along the dim corridor and opened the room to the right. Two snorings. It was Jungyeon and Momo's room. 

 

I closed the door, trying my best not to wake them up. I navigated my way with my hands and found another room, opened the door which was located at the far end of the wall. 

I peeked in, and squinted, trying to decipher the vague outlines of what was in the room.

A strong scent of rose-shampoo rose to my sensitive nose, I realized it was a bathroom. Now I could see the toilet and the tub behind it. I shrugged and backed out.

 

Suddenly, just as I was closing the door, something grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me in. I jumped and I tried to shake it off.

Then out of the darkness, hands appeared and it dragged me through the door and locked it, trapping only the two of us in the dark bathroom.

 

I opened my mouth in cry of fright, but something moist and tasty stoppedmy mouth from screaming out loud.

Something that I've tasted before. Something that I've been craving for years, something that I've dreamed of every night.

 

 

I felt it before I knew it. Her lips were on mine. Sana. It was Sana. Sana was kissing me.

 

I couldn't believe it. She was kissing me like she never kissed me before, her one hand wrapped around my head like a snake, her other hand violently carressing my cheek. She continued to kiss me ruthlessly with her lips at mine until she was out of breath.

Sana panted, her breath coming out ragged. I stood frozen to the spot and I tried to recall what had happened to me. But I couldn't think. I thought my brain was frozen because it could not function properly. Maybe that's the reason why I kissed her too.

Before I even realized what I was doing, my heated lips found hers once again. I lost control and let my instincts take over. Not able to stand it anymore,       I kissed her with a passion that could melt a fire; It was not desire, it was need, acute to the point to fulfill my terrible thirst. Sana turned our bodies around and shoved me roughly against the wall, pulled my arms above my head and kissed fiercely, our lips meeting and parting in a crazied frenzy. I locked my mouth with her feverishly, the tension becoming higher, the atmosphere becoming hotter and more as ever. And when Sana's tongue finally came sliding into mine,  I finally had to pull away before things got out of control. 

 

We stood th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter