~11~

Sharing the Spotlight

I had been so lost in thought about what just happened that I didn’t realize I had gotten back until I was standing in front of the door to the room. I walked in and it didn’t seem like anyone noticed until Eunji came up and hooked her arm over my shoulders. Oh do I love being the short friend. She was smiling sweetly at me. Oh god, what does she want?... I was much more surprised at feeling another arm lay over my shoulders from someone much taller. I looked over and saw that same pink haired boy Eunji was talking with before. He was smiling sweetly at me as well. The three of us started walking forward and I looked back at Eunji, who was still smiling at me. And then back at (Taehyung?) who was still smiling at me. Okay this was creepy… I looked forward and finally saw the camera. I smiled and rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

We stopped just in front of it and they both popped their knees out in unison. Goodness, how long did they practice this. Taehyung then pretended to play an interviewer and turned to face me more. “Hello, and welcome to our Bangtan Bomb. My name is V and you are?”

I opened my mouth to say something but Eunji pulled me off to the side, away from the camera. “Oh oh, no time!”

I think it was safe to assume that they had done this with other members already, considering how well it was rehearsed. They both let go of me finally and Taehyung went back to the other side of the room. Eunji smiled at me. “What took you so long?” All expression on my face dropped. Thankfully she turned away from me and walked back to the other side of the room where Taehyung went. I was so confused until I saw her rejoin him in holding onto a Jimin that just came through the door. They did the exact same thing they did to me, except Taehyung put his arm around him first. I laughed watching Eunji struggle putting her arm around the taller boy. My smile faded thinking about how I had my arm around that same neck just a few minutes ago. They dropped Jimin off near me and walked back to get someone else.

I was not about to interact with him any more so I avoided eye contact and walked over to where Sunmi and Yejin were talking to two of the taller looking boys from BTS. I was about to speak to Sunmi but apparently she was the next victim and got dragged away. Yejin looked like she was talking about some deep shiz or something based on that facial expression. I interrupted and asked her, “Hey, when do we need to get back?”

She looked at her phone and her face paled. “Oh god… right now. Right now!” Then she darted off to collect the members. Good luck with that… Eunji and Sunmi were clearly occupied and Jina looked like she was in the middle of some kind of game with Jungkook and another boy.

I sighed and not too long after felt a head hover over my shoulder. His face was turned in towards my ear so all I saw was the black hair. But I heard the voice that could only belong to Jimin, “Am I going to get a goodbye kiss?” My face started heating up and I took in a deep breath. He was doing this on purpose.

I stepped away from him and he straightened his head up back up, he was smiling. He enjoyed this way too much. “I thought you didn’t believe in goodbyes.” I glared at him.

“Oh I’ll use any excuse I can get for another kiss.” He took a small step forward and his eyes flickered to my lips for a split second. Jesus, this boy has no boundaries. I didn’t have to respond because Yejin started yanking my arm to the door right after. I gave one last look to him as I walked out, he had a sad smile. I knew right then that I wouldn’t forget that smile, no matter how much more time would pass.


A/N: And so ends the second encounter... oh wait, I said I wouldn't call it that.. dang it! I'm also going to say that this is kind of like a turning point in the story, almost like this is the first half that is ending. Except the "second half" is much muuuuch longer. I'll most likely be updating again tomorrow so I'll just give away now that this is going to be a little bit of a time skip again. I will warn you now, it's going to get kind of angsty, this isn't a fluff story. But there will be many more chapters to come and they will be longer too, so I hope you enjoy it! Big thank you to Hyebums, kacey101, Beuski, nolejoker, and Chanbeakhunhan for subscribing!! You guys are all awesome XD I love seeing comments so feel free to leave one for me!