Too close

I Kissed A Gangster!

"Moonsoo! Come back here, you little...!" You screamed and chased after him around the house. Moonsoo stuck his tongue out at you and ran into the kitchen towards the garbage can. Your eyes widened, "Yah, Kim Moonsoo! You better not throw away my study notes!"                               The boy ignored you and stopped in front of the garbage can. He held out your notes and said, "Say goodbye to your-"

Suddenly, L snatched the notes from Moonsoo's hand and looked at it for a few seconds before throwing it back to you, literally. He sighed and turned to Moonsoo, "Yah, Kim Moonsoo. Stop bothering her or else your gonna get both of us killed."

Moonsoo pouted and nodded his head before stomping away. You looked at L and thanked him quietly before awkwardly going back upstairs to study. It was bad enough that you had to share a room with him too. It's a good thing that there's two closets. Wouldn't him to see your undergarments. At the thought, your face reddened and you slapped yourself on the cheek."Omo, Hwang ~~~~. Your becoming a ert." 

You closed the door gently and sat down on your bed. To be honest, you have never seen L at school before. Of course, it was because you were always busy studying and paying attention in class rather than drooling over boys. *I'm guessing he is a Kingka? Hmm... What was it again? Infirmary? No.. That doesn't sound right.* You thought about it for a second and then it finally came to your head.

"Aha!" You snapped your fingers. "Infinite! That's right. The Kingkas!" 

 

 

 

Night fell...

You've been studying for hours and hours. You put all your schoolwork away and went downstairs. You yawned and stretched as you the lights in the living room. L didn't come upstairs yet and Moonsoo is probably still in his room. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were still at a meeting. You were starving so you went into the kitchen to look for something to cook. 

You checked the time and yawned again. 11:37 pm. "Wow, it's this late already?" You shrugged and opened the fridge. Well, you weren't that hungry so just grabbed 4 eggs and started cooking them. 

 

After 10 minutes, you were done and sat down on the counter and started eating. Just then, there was a loud bang outside coming from the back door. You stopped eating. Curious, you slowly and quietly made your way towards the back door but not until you grabbed a wooden spatula and a fork, just in case. 

 

"Yah, be quiet! Lee Sungjong!" Said Sungyeol half whispering and half yelling. Sungjong pouted and whispered, "Mian, Hyung."                            The two boys were send to get their Hyung this time. Their Hyung was a lazy and stubborn guy so every night two members from Infinite were send to get L. 

Sungyeol lifted Sungjong up the tall gate and asked, "See Hyung?" 

Sungjong scanned the back of the house and saw nothing but a girl sitting in the kitchen eating eggs. "Nope. All I see is a girl eating eggs."

Sungyeol froze and his eyes widened. *No freaking way. A girl in Hyung's house at this hour?!' The boy was freaking out and suddenly loosend his grip on the younger boy causing him to fall on his .

Sungjong squealed, "Ouch, Hyung!"

Sungyeol was too shocked to say anything at the moment. Sungjong got up and waved his hands in front of Sungyeol's face. "Yah... Hyung!"

Sungyeol finally snapped out of it and turned to Sungjong. "Sungjongie, we must report this to the others right away!"

Sungjong had a puzzled look on his face an tilted his head to the side. "Report what?" Asked Sungjong.

"A-Anyone there?" You screamed.

Sungyeol's eyes widened and grabbed Sungjong's hand as he sprinted away as fast as his long legs could take him.

You were about to open the back door when suddenly there was footsteps behind you. You turned around abruptly and crashed right into L. You fell on your and quickly apologized, "Ah! M-Mianhae..." 

L looked down at you and realized you were holding a wooden spatula and a fork. You noticed he was staring at you and smiled meekly. 

"U-Uh... I was p-practicing... dancing!" You lied and got up, dancing like a whack job. 

L stared at your for a few seconds before going "PFT."

*Ugh.* You stopped dancing and looked down on the floor with a red face. *This is so embarrassing. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo now.* 

You waited until L left and sighed of relief and embarrassment. Quietly, you put the spatula and spoon back to its place. You turned off the lights in the kitchen and quietly walked up the stairs towards your's and L'a bedroom.

You opened the door slightly and gently, trying not to wake up L. You made your way to your bed and plopped down on it. You yawned, rubbed your eyes tiredly and went to sleep. 

 

There was a heavy weight next to you. Slowly, you opened your eyes and turned your head. *Oh... It's just Myungsoo.* You thought sleepily.

Suddenly, your eyes popped opened. *Myungsoo!* You sat up abruptly and looked at him with wide eyes. *What the...! H-How..?* Unsure of what to do, you shool him. "Y-Yah... Kim Myungsoo." He didn't even budged. "Kim Myungsoo." Still nothing. Frustrated, you poked his cheek and pouted, "Aish, this guy.."

You grabbed L's blanket and pillow. You decided to sleep on his bunk instead since he wouldn't wake up. You had no idea how he got in your bed. You yawned again before settling yourself on his bed and making sure you were comfortable. You laid down and pulled the blanket on top of you and sniffed the blanket. *This smells like Myungsoo.* With a smile on your face, you fell into a deep slumber.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! So I'm super, duper sorry for not updating in a while now. A lot has happened over this past months and plus, my laptop was broken and it isn't fixed yet so I convinced my dad to buy me an iPod Touch and I finally got one! So right now and probably a couple months from now, I will be updating the story on my iPod so it may take me a while to update a chapter butta, once agaIn, I'm very sorry! *Bows* Please do keep commenting and subscribing! Thank you.