Caught

I Kissed A Gangster!

You eyed the note and carefully and slowly put it in the garbage can. 2 seconds later, you quickly took it out.

"Yah." L barked at you.

You jumped and held the note to your chest. 

L nodded his head at the garbage can. "Do it or I'll commit suicide."

You bit your bottom lip and slowly put the note in the garbage can again. You stopped in the middle and glanced up at L.

L, being the impatient guy he is, smacked your hand, causing the note to fell into the the garbage can.

L grinned innocently. "There." 

He turned around and walked back inside the house.

You pouted. *Whatever. I already wrote them down in my notebook anyway.*

You clenched your fist into a ball and pretended to smack him from the back.

 

"Yaaaaaahahaaahaaaa~" Complained Dongwoo.

"What the hell is talking L so long?" Woohyun pouted. "I'm ready to break some bones!"

Hoya sighed as he played with his gummy ball.

Infinite were still in their hideout waiting for L as usual. This time, it was even harder for L to sneak out because of you-know-who is living with him as well.

Sunggyu tapped his feet impatiently. 

 

L quietly made his way downstairs and saw you  snoring away on the living room floor with your head turning away from him.

L smirked to himself before going back up to his  bedroom.

Slowly, he tiptoed to the window, trying not to make any noise.

He opened the window and was getting ready to jump down until someone grabbed onto his leg.

Startled, he turned around to find you glaring at him.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" You got up and placed your hands on your hips.

"H-How..." He blinked at you.

"Where do you think you're going?" 

L rubbed the back of his neck. "No where in particular." 

You frowned. "Yah. Tell the truth."

He sighed in defeat and slumped his shoulder. "Fine, as you wish, Panda." He rolled his eyes. "I'm just going to hang with Infinite."

You glanced up at the clock. "At this hour?"

L shrugged. "Yeah."

You frowned. "Well, you can't-"

He stopped you. "Don't worry. I'll be back before my parents are back."

"Bwoh?! Your parents don't know about this?" You wrinkled your nose.

L hushed you with his index finger. "Don't tell my parents, got it?"

You frowned again. "Got it. But, you must be back before your parents are home, got it?"

He nodded, turned around and jumped down the window.

Your eyes widened. "Omo! Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Gwench-"

L got up and lifted his hand, signaling you that there was nothing to worry about.

You frantically shook your fist in the air. "YOU COULD'VE DIED, YOU STUBBORN KID!"

He chuckled in amusement and walked away.

 

-------------------------

Please do drop a comment, readers! I feel.. Empty without your amazing comments. xD no really, I do. Lol. Okay, ANYWHOO.... So today, during cooking class, I tripped on my own feet. Yeah, stupid. Lol. I held onto the counter for support and then one of the book shelf dug deep into my middle finger skin. I didn't felt any pain at all and then when I looke at it, there were blood gushing out. I was like, "HOLY FUDGE NUGGET!" Then I had to wear a glove for the whole lab. xDDD

Anywho, sorry for killing your time with my retarded story. Lol. Back to the story!

L: Do you like my story? Was that a no?