Pink Airport

Pink Airport [One~Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Crowded airports; that’s one of the things _____ hated the most, but she still had to get her pink suitcase, then she’d be able to go home and have some rest. “At least it’s easy to find my luggage, it’s the only pink thing here” she thought and went through the crowd to reach the conveyor.

                On the other side of the airport, there was a quiet Sunggyu being bothered by his noona who had just arrived from Europe.

                — Sunggyunie~ I’m so hungry, I’m going to eat something. You don’t mind going through the crowd and catch my luggage, right? – she said and smiled – Mine is the only pink one, don’t forget.

                — Ne, noona —he said in a boring tone.

                — Pssst! Don’t call me noona when we’re in public! I don’t want to look older than you! —she hissed, he rolled his eyes.

                — I don’t need to call you noona for people to know you’re older than me – Sunggyu said and turned to the crowd.

                —Yah, Sunggyu! Respect your noona! — she shouted­, what made a bunch of people look at her — I’m gonna tell her what you did — she shouted again trying to fix her situation.

                Sunggyu didn’t even care about looking back, he just wanted to go home soon, he hated crowded places too.

 

                — A-ahjussi, excuse me, please? — _____ kept saying while trying to reach the conveyor. She saw a pink dot coming and hurried to catch her suitcase.

                _____ was walking happily, carrying her pink suitcase in one hand and a chocolate ice cream cone in the other. “Finally~ I told appa that could have a good point in buying this color! Aigoo, this ice cream is so good~” she thought and kept walking.

 

                Sunggyu cursed mentally while walking fast to avoid people’s looks. “What did I have in mind when I accepted walking around carrying a pink thing? Aish~”. His phone rang, getting him away from his cursing.

                — Ne, noona.

                — Sunggyunie, could you, please, walk around a little more before meeting me again?

                — Huh, wae?

                — You see, there’s this really handsome guy near me, and if you appear out of nowhere he could think you’re my boyfriend and—

                — Yah, noona! You’re asking me this so you can flirt? Whoa! You’re so unbelievable!

                — Sunggyu, please! I never ask you things like this!

                — Don’t you dare! You know it’s not true!

                — Aish, right! But you’ll do it this time too, right?

                — Noona~ I’m tired, I wanna go home! And people keep starring at me with this huge pink stupid thing — he glanced at some girls who passed by giggling.

                — Aww, Sunggyunie, I knew you could do it for me! You’re the best, thank you~ — she said and hung up, leaving the boy looking at the phone screen in disbelief.

                — Aiiiish, this noona! — he said walking slower this time.

 

                “Waaa~ It’s cold now. I could just get my pants and change… Well, it didn’t seem like the weather would get colder. That’s it, I’m going to change.” _____ thought.

                The girl went to the restroom, so she could open her suitcase and get the pants.

                — Hm, my key chain must be lost… — she noticed the little heart missing.

                _____ got surprised by seeing that the clothes inside the suitcase weren’t hers. She instantly closed it and looked for the tag; Kim Soojin.

                — Omo! Omo! Eotteoke? — she started panicking and went out the restroom — Calm down, _____. You just have to look for the information desk, they’ll help you.

                She walked there and noticed the big line in front of her. “Whoa, it’s going to take forever…” she thought and joined the line. After about twenty minutes waiting, _____ sighed and looked back to see the line’s size, something caught her attention; a guy passed by carrying a bright pink suitcase, and it had her key chain. “Anio~ it can’t be mine, other people can buy this too… But the key chain is exactly like my missing one. Aigoo, eotteoke?”

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter