It's not your fault

Confession

"What happened to him?" 

Key fell into tears at the very moment they got to their room. It wasn't likely of him to break down but he was out of control of his emotions after hearing what Jinki said. Taemin was crying all the way there and had shrinked his whole body to the couch, not wanting to let anyone hear how hard he's crying. Minho was starring at the room floor like he wasn't ready to hear anything from anyone.

Jonghyun was trying to figure out what Jinki meant. 

"What made him think that way? What exactly happened today to make him this much angry? Is it about his solo dance? Yeah, it should be. Other than that there can't be any other reason. So, is it my fault? Did I made him look small in front of all of us and our fans? But I told him that we're not teasing him. He shouldn't have taken it serious. Is he hating himself because of what he did?" 

He asked a hundred of questions from himself, but he couldn't find a better anser for any. He couldn't believe that their loving and kind leader that they loved and respected for all those past 9 years, had to go through a lot because of that small thing that they did without thinking that it'll hurt him. He thought that Jinki was rather depressed than being ashamed of his own self.

"I'm going. We can't let him be that way. He's not the real Jinki hyung we used to know".

Jonghyun stood up and took his phone to go out.

"Can I come with you, hyung?" 

Minho asked with a concerned look since he thought that they should help their hyung to come back to his old self. 

"No. I'll go alone. And you guys, go sleep for now. Remember that we've a concert tommorow". 


He went back to where they last saw Jinki and was quite relieved to see him there since he didn't wanted to search up the place all over again. He kept starring at him for sometime thinking about what to do and what to tell.
Jinki who didn't noticed Jonghyun, was sitting still on the bench looking like he has lost everything. The expression on his pale face said the whole story about him. He wasn't Jinki at that moment. He wasn't their cheerful leader who made them happy everytime, who took care of all of them and who was there for them at any time.

Jonghyun, without making much noise came nearer and sat beside him. Only that very moment he saw the younger male, but he didn't told anything or to leave.   

"Hyung, I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I know that. I should have thought more about what to do that time". 

Jonghyun was sure that the thing he guessed caused Jinki to be that way. He knew that something like that could make him that way since he was more sensitive than they thought on certain things. 
On the other side, Jinki was more surprised on what Jonghyun just said. He never expected such a reaction from him. He could have forgot and get back to his normal self again if Jonghyun had blammed him and told him to look back at what kind of a wrong thing he has done. Jinki was waiting for a something like that. He felt more sad seeing how considerate s were. 

"No. It's not anyone's fault but mine. I must have been strong at that time".

"But, I should have stopped Key from continuing the talk when you looked at me. I should have helped you, hyung".

He couldn't continue anymore. He felt his tears fall down even without him knowing. Jonghyun didn't wanted to break down at that moment when it was the time to tell how much they worry about their leader. 
Jinki's mind turned into a complete mess when he saw his loving dongsaeng crying, just to make him feel less painful. He didn't knew what to do, but to keep looking at him. He just wanted to go back in time and change that whole thing.

"We didn't knew that you were going through so much pain. We only made it worse. It's unfair. It's unfair for only you to suffer from what we did. I'm sorry. I'm sorry about what bad things we've done to make you sad and hate yourself all these years. I know those times can't be changed. But, the only thing I've left to say, is just that, I'm sorry, hyung". 

Jinki couldn't bear it anymore. He leaned forward and gave the now crying Jonghyun a tight hug which made him cry out more. But, Jinki was able to control his tears. He didn't wanted to cause something bad again. He didn't wanted Jonghyun to blame himself for his own fault. 

"Just cry it out, hyung. Cry out the tears you've been saving up until now. I don't want you to keep going that way. You don't have to suffer like that because of us".

But, Jinki didn't let out his tears.

"I didn't suffer because of you all, Jong. I don't know why I told such things that I never thought of. Just think that it wasn't me. Just forget about all the things that happened tonight. Please. I don't like it when you feel hurt because of me".

They stayed like that for a long time. Both of them felt good on each others' embraces. The whole place was cold since it was almost midnight. But, no one of them wanted to let go. If only the time could stop...

"Jong, we must go now. It's too late to cry".

Even though it wasn't funny, Jonghyun chuckled at it since his hyung was back again. 
Jinki tried to to get up, but the younger male held him tight. He didn't wanted to let go of him.

"Yahh, I haven't finished yet. I've got so many things left to tell you. Wait till I finish it all". 

It was likely of Jonghyun to talk like that. He hate it when someone interrupt him in the middle of a conversation or such a situation.

"Ok. Ok. Tell me. What's left?"

Jinki was ready to listen to him at any cost. He loves to hear at what Jonghyun tells everytime, about anything. All his words and his voice was sweet like anything.

"Hyung, how can you say that you aren't a good leader? Is there anyone out there who would sacrifice his own self for s? No one can be as caring and supportive like you. How could you think like that? I knew it since the day I saw you 9 years ago. The sweetest person in this world with a big smile always on his face. Don't you dare think that way again. Ok, let's go". 

It was funny how Jonghyun took time only to say that. He didn't even let Jinki open his mouth and grabbed him out of there. He didn't let go of his hyung's arm until they went to their room. He felt that he should protect him, not again to make him hurt like that.