He's not our real Jinki

Confession

After ending another successful concert, there they were in their changing room, all exhausted and tired. Key was starring at his phone and Jonghyun was half asleep and half awake on a chair. Taemin and Minho were talking and fooling around about something that happened at the concert on that day. 

"Where's Jinki hyung?" Taemin suddenly asked out of the blue. Minho looked at Key for an answer, who looked up from what he has been searching up in his phone. 

"I don't know. I didn't saw him for awhile too". 

He answered shortly cause he was quite tired even to search Jinki around. 
Jonghyun heard what Taemin asked but didn't opened his eyes to say anything. 

"Where is he? Even I didn't saw him after changing up. Did something happened?" 

He thought. But, even he didn't tried to go out. 

"He must be with the some staff members outside". 

It was just Minho's guess. No one knew where he was, but all 4 knew that he must be somewhere outside. 

 

"Where's Jinki?" 

Manager hyung asked when he got to where the 4, without Jinki, were waiting for him to take them to their van. All 4 of them completely forgot to tell Jinki to come, that they only remembered about him that very moment. Jonghyun took his phone out and dialled Jinki's number. It took some while to hear Jinki's voice from the other side. 

"Hyung, where are you? We're at the car park". 

"Alright, Jonghyun. I'll be there in 5 minutes". 

Jinki answered in a rush and ended the call.
Five of them had to wait for more than 5 minutes at the car park. Then they finally saw Jinki running to them. 

"Hyung, is your 5 minutes this much longer?" 

Key asked jokingly while getting into their van. 

"Sorry". 

It was the only thing Jinki said. Minho, Taemin and Key took the front seats and Jonghyun and Jinki went to the back. Three in the front were chatting along on the way to the hotel, but no sound came from the back. Jinki was looking outside from the window and seemed like he was in a deep thought. On the other side, Jonghyun found it a bit strange about Jinki's way of acting. He wondered if something is wrong with him, because Jinki hasn't been that way in a while. 

"Hyung, we're there". 

Jonghyun nudged on Jinki's shoulder as he thought that the older male didn't hear others getting out of the van. But, Jinki's reaction was quite unexpected since he just kept starring out from the window. 

"HYUNG!!!" 

He said more louder, more nearer to a shout which made Jinki to look at Jonghyun like he just wake up from a nightmare. 

"Hyung, for god's sake can you come to the real world? What were thinking about all this time?" 

Jonghyun was ready to hear an explanation, but Jinki just smiled at him and whispered a sorry to the younger male and got out of the van quickly.

 

When Jonghyun came out of the bathroom after having a quick shower, he noticed that there was no one to be seen in the room, where he and Jinki shared. In a minute or two, he was in the other room, where the youngesters shared and were welcomed by three surprised people. 

There was no answer from Jinki even when Key called him several times. They waited for more than an hour and it was time for Jinki to come back from wherever he had disappeared to. 

"Should we tell Manager hyung?" 

Taemin asked hesitantly as he was so confused about that whole situation. Jinki isn't a kid to loss his way to the room or to forget his phone in the room when he goes out. They all thought that something has really gone wrong with their beloved hyung. He wasn't someone to forget his responsibilities. He doesn't act this way when he's angry about them for not sharing chips with him or when he's the last one to have a shower after a late night schedule. Something big has happened in which the 4 members haven't noticed. 

"It's better not to tell Mananger hyung. It might make it worse. We should find him by ourselves". As the 2nd eldest, it was time for Jonghyun to take a quick decision. 

The 4 of them went on searching for their leader in every corner in the hotel where they thought he could possibly be at that time. Before going out they thought that it's better to look for him inside the place since they knew that Jinki won't go roaming in an unfamiliar city. 

It was Jonghyun who found Jinki, sitting on a bench near the hotel pool. There wasn't any other soul to be seen in that place except for him. The other 3 also recieved the message and got there as soon as they could. 

"What the hell are you doing here alone? Why didn't you answered my calls? What happened? What's wrong with you today, hyung?"

Key was annoyed at the fact that Jinki went missing and that they had to search for him in the middle of the night and even missing the time to rest before the concert on the next day. 

"I-" he couldn't even start what he was going to tell when Minho came and grabbed him and the other 3 from there because it was more late than they thought and that they could have a good night sleep.

But Jinki wasn't ready to go. He just got his wrist out of Minho's hand.

"I don't want to go"

Minho got furious at what Jinki said.

"HYUNG??!!!" Please. We should go and sleep now. Our fan won't like it if anyone of us keep yawning tomorrow".

"I can't. Why are you all doing this to me? This is enough. Why should I act like I'm ok when everything's wrong. What do you think I am? I've feelings too. I always act infront of all the people like a fool who doesn't understand anything. I know I must do that for everyone's sake, but, I hate it now. I've mixed my own personal life and the idol life. It confuses me. No one can understand how I'm feeling. I'm not the best in anything like you guys. Plus, I'm not a good leader. I've never been someone whom you can be proud of. But, for you guys and for all our fans, I did my best. But, I failed today. I was totally a loser today. I hate all these things now". 

The whole place was silenced without a single slightest sound to be heard when Jinki finished his long confession. Four astonished people were starring at the leader not being able to believe what they heard from his own mouth. Even Jinki couldn't understand what he said. It was like he lost his senses and was in control of someone else. He wanted to rewind the time and act the same way he had been used to. He felt like wanting to get lost from the world. 
Then he saw Taemin's eyes. Their maknae's eyes were red and filled with tears that would flow down at any moment and that made Jinki to think what he has done. 

Jonghyun thought that he must do something to handle that situation even though he hadn't got any energy left in his body to do so. He took Jinki's hand which was freezing by that moment.

"Jinki hyu-" but Jonghyun was interrupted by his hyung.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry about what I did. But, can you do me just one favour. Please. Just leave me alone, atleast this once. I want to be alone. Please". 

Seing him pleading in front of them, they all had nothing else to do but to leave. Jonghyun took the 3 youngesters to their room.