Chapter 2

Baby Crush on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dusts can bee seen since someone make a sudden movement in the hallway plus when the sun rays went in through the window filling the light to the certain places of the hallway. The hissed sound and sound of someone's breathing occupied them as they still shock. The legs of theirs freeze at the spot they stand and not being able to make a single movement. She blinked few times and tried to take a look at the owner's of somone's breathing maybe he ran too much and stop immediately. He blocked the sun so she can't see his face clearly after a few seconds he moved and make a better view for her to recognize him. His black shining hair that cover a bit of his forehead and his loose uniform around his shoulder and sleeves because he used his maximum movement to give an impact to Hyuk's face. His chest raised as he took a deep breath and his opened mouth trying to exhale the carbon dioxide make her heart skipped a second. Then she knew who was him. It was her brother's friend that she knew him so well. 

"Hoseok hyung."

Hoseok turned as she called out his name showing his very concern look and his sad eyes were shown on his face. Then they can heard a groaned from Hyuk's that was still on the floor wiping the blood at the corner of his lips. Hyuk was shock because of his bleeding lips, he looked at his boys.

"Catch them !"

Since they were few steps behind her, Hoseok quickly grabbed her tiny wrist and dragged her along with him running away from them. She was shocked by that movement but she obeyed him and ran after him. All she can feel now his fingers wrapping around her wrist holding her tight make sure that she wouldn't left behind and his back now facing her as he remain the suitable pace for her to run after him. She ran faster than she ever did since she can hear the footsteps of Hyuk's people after them. Hoseok turned to the left, she followed him and he quickly opened one of the store room on his left. He pushed her in and he went in as fast as he can and quickly closed the door. The space between them wasn't big and they were facing each other. She took a deep breath as she was a huge mouth of air. She never run this fast, to be honest she hate running. Hoseok was looking down catching his breath as he make sure the boys weren't close to their hidden place. She threw her head and pushed back her hair and wiped her sweats on her forehead. Hoseok did the same and looked at Hye Jin with sad eyes. Sighed escaped between his thin lips. Looking at the girl which has the height between his shoulder and yeah she is a small girl that everyone should have the feeling to protect her, unfortunately she didn't receive any of it.

"Why you didn't scream for help ?"

"Huh?"

"He was about to do something bad to you. Why you act like you are going to fight back ? You know you aren't strong enough to fight against them right ?"

"Then why you help me ? If you aren't meant to you can just lea-"

She was cutted by him because he covered with his palm. Her eyes were widen and she looked at him with big eyes, without her knowing her heart skipped a bit again. He moved closer to her face and motioned his finger on his lips asking for her to stay quiet. After a second they can heard the sounds of footsteps from outside the small store room. Hoseok's palm still covering and she was holding that hand trying to calm her own breath, she didn't realize she was holding his hand since they ran away from them. After a moment of groaning from outside the footsteps were fading and the sound of door hitting the wall can be heard.

"They must be leaving already."

She nodded as he looked back at her. Her round eyes fixed looking at Hoseok, studying his face, the jawline of his make his face looked perfect. His perfect nose make everything perfect, the small mole above his thin lips make he looked sweeter when he smile. Can't describe how he looked pefect with that messy parted hair showing his forehead can make her heart melt like those ice cream under the sun. People might say that was cliche to have those feeling but to her it was the beautiful feeling that she ever experienced. She never have interest on him before, he just a friend of her brother. How can she never realize this ? Oh yes. They never be this close before. 

"Hye Jin.. are you here ?"

She blinked as she heard his concern voice. He lowered his head and bend his body a bit trying to look her in the eyes. His hand still on since she was holding it still. She blinked again trying to gain the conscious of her that lost somewhere. She let his hand slowly and he removed it from . She smiled awkwardly. She was blushing, but she was glad that the room doesn't have sufficient light to reveals her embarrassment.

Gash he caught me staring at his face.

That was the first thought that crashed to her blank mind. Hoseok replied her smile and pat the top of her head then he opened the door. He stepped out and opened the door wider for her. After she was fully out, he closed the door and turned to the awkward girl that was standing beside him. Few steps away from him to be exact. She took a deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter