Chapter 1

Baby Crush on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah wake up. You know we will up if you still sleeping."

She slapped her brother's shoulder harder. He groaned doesn't want to obey her and pulled his blanket covering his whole long body and legs. His black messy hair appeared at the edge of the blanket making it looked like a grass trying so hard to suvive and funny it looked like wifi signal though. She sat beside him and sighed as her brother doesn't want to wake up for school. He was on his senior year while she was just a year younger than him.

"You should sleep earlier hyung. I know making music is your life but you gotta think about school. Mom will get mad if she knew this."

She placed her hand on his shoulder tapping it slowly knowing that her brother woke up already and listened to her. Then, she stopped doing it and sighed for the nth time. She was about to say something but she was interrupted by her brother's sudden movement.

"Stop calling me hyung. You are my younger sister not younger brother. Plus, please act like a girl. Real girl Hye Jin-ah"

He let a deep sighed as he got off from the bed and headed to his bathroom. Thinking about his sister who acted like a boy gave him headache. Why would she did that at the first place ? Was it his fault that she being like that ? He never asked her to act like this. Maybe their situation make her to act like this. The place that filled with man, lack of parents attention and she was being too closed with him during her childhood. He afraid if she can't protect herself then who will ? He can't be by her side forever. Their parents were not there for them, they only have each other.

"Hyung hurry up !"

He went out from his room with his backpack and headed to the main door without having breakfast. His sister already outside the house with bread in and the other one on her hand. She gave the other one to her brother and walked to the bustop. As they arrived they can see a lot of beggars and some drunk people slept at the side road. The alley was fulled with some guys that just got home from somewhere and some of them were smoking. Since it still early the sun hasn't rise yet. She can't feel afraid of them since she used to it and yeah she have to be strong and act like she brave to face them. She always wear her black tight underneath her skirt doesn't like to expose her skin too much. Her brother, Kim Namjoon always walked behind her and kept his guard protecting his one and only sister. The bus stopped in front of them and they went in finding the back side of the bus. The bus still empty since they were at the first stop that's why they have to went out from their house ealier or they will have to grab taxi just to go to school.

"Hye Jin-ah."

She looked at her brother as he called out her name. He wasn't looking at her but keeping his gaze at the view in front him. She frowned trying to generate what was her brother trying to say. She asked her brother as she can't wait anymore. He took long time to continue what he started.

"What ?"

"Is it because of me you changed ? I mean is it because of our situation you can't be you ?"

Her eyes were widen as she heard him. He looked at her with serious face meaning that he was serious that time. She blink and leaned at the glass behind her then she frowned again. After that she tilted her head aside trying to brain the questions that her brother just threw to her just now. She smiled after she got the answer. He raised his eyebrows to her waiting for her answer.

"Change what ? Calling you hyung instead of oppa ? Act like a boy instead of wearing skirt and so on ? I'm just I am hyung. This is me and I'm comfortable with it. Why you asked me that question all of sudden ?"

A line formed on his lips as he tried to understand what she was talking about. He wasn't satisfied with her answer but he can't say anything since he knew she wasn't able to say aything though. Nothing will change if she want to be a girl, she have to act like a boy at the end. The bus stopped as they arrived another bus stop. Someone they knew went it and smiled at them while waving his hand. It was his brother's friend Jung Hoseok. He sat at the seat in front of Namjoon and turned to him as he managed to put aside his beg.

"Hi Jay. Hi Joon."

"Hi Hyung."

He waved and smiled. She replied him a moment and was cut by her brother.

"Stop calling her Jay. She is Hye Jin. And you stop calling me or him or any older brother hyung."

"What is wrong with you ?"

She asked as her brother acted weird that morning. Hoseok seemed to sense something weird about Namjoon and quickly patted Namjoon's shoulder. He nodded a bit trying to calm the unstable mode of Namjoon. He smiled again and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter