001

My Teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun kissed Seulgi’s skin as the light peeked through the curtain. She was lying flat on her stomach, not moving an inch until someone pulled the blinds wide open.

“Get up if you don’t want to be late.”

The voice Seulgi still isn’t used of hearing said, leaving footsteps as she exits the room. A groan of displeasure escaped . Seulgi is just not the kind of morning person and with the blinds wide open, she had no choice but to get up.

“Aish…that woman.” She scoffed.

Stretching her body, she opened her sleepy eyes and climbed off of her bed. On the way out her bedroom, she grabbed a shirt hanging on the door and threw it over her head.

Downstairs, Seulgi proceeded to the kitchen after the smell of bacon reached her nostrils.

She smirked.

At the table, a breakfast was already prepared.

“I guess she left already.”

Her phone suddenly rang and she fished it out of her sweatpants only to be greeted by her best friend’s loud and chatty personality.

“KAANGSEEUULLLL!”

Seulgi had to move her phone away from her ear. She grimaced and laughed at the sudden outburst of the caller.

“Yah, Son Seungwan, do you wanna die?”

“Eiiish, why so grumpy early in the morning?”

Seulgi grabbed a bacon and put it in , closing her eyes with satisfaction.

“You tell me, my loud friend. ”

“Anyway! I heard that coach has his eyes on you as the new captain this year. Isn’t that great?!”

Seulgi almost choked her breakfast because of the news. It just sounds unreal—not that she didn’t like it. She totally loves the idea of being the new captain.

“You serious?” The unbelief in her voice didn’t go unnoticed.

“Of course I’m serious! So you better show up later at practice. AND don’t be late you lazy .”

She heard her friend laughed at the other line. She just couldn’t believe it. Everything seems so right. She had a good sleep, a breakfast ready for her and she could have a shot of being the new captain. Everything about that day seems perfect.

 

Wrong.

 

Seulgi was so wrong. She was running late to her first class and it had just to be English! She stopped in front of the door, still catching her breath.

‘for god sake, I hope she isn’t here yet’

She hoped, biting her lower lip as she tried to peek through the glass of the door.

One of her classmates, Hani, noticed her by the door. She gestured her to come in and Seulgi just had to believe her so she gently opened the back door of their classroom.

She managed to sneak inside without making any sound but nothing can escape teacher Bae’s ultimate senses for those who are late.

“Ehem.”

Seulgi shut her eyes while stopping from her tracks.

“Where do you think you’re going Ms. Kang?”

‘And she caught me. Great!’

Seulgi appeared behind Wendy and Sooyoung’s chair as she stood up straight. But of course, without forgetting to flash her most charming smile. And her classmates were fallen for it—but not Teacher Bae.

“Good morning Ms. Bae! I..uh…sorry I’m late. My car was caught up with this—“

“Save it, Ms. Kang.”

Seulgi throw her gaze away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter