5 Months Ago—Month 1 (November)

One Person Can Make a World of a Difference

            Eli was just passing by the girls’ restroom when he heard someone whimpering inside. What’s going on in there?he wondered. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to venture inside of the ladies’ restroom, but when he heard snickering and harsh insults being thrown around, he rushed into the forbidden area where males weren’t allowed.

            Eunbi, the bully of the school, and her minions all surrounded a poor girl kneeling on the ground in pity with tears streaming down her face. Her sad, pleading eyes jerked up to Eli’s when the bullies quickly let go of her tangled hair.

            Eunbi had a huge crush on Eli. He didn’t need to see the scene he did. She nervously smiled, and, with sly movements, glided over to Eli’s slide. Her friends all left the bathroom with smirks on their faces, knowing what Eunbi had in mind for Eli.

            “Hey, Eli. What are you doing here, in the girls’ restroom?” Eunbi asked sleazily. She gave him a greasy smile with lusty eyes. “You naughty, naughty boy.”

            Eli pushed Eunbi away, shocking her. He spat on the polished tile floor in her direction. “I’m not that kind of guy. You should know that.” He stared her down, but she didn’t leave. She just kept staring back at him with her lip bitten, the lust only growing to sinful heights. He stomped his foot near her. She jumped and started backing away towards the door. “Now, GET! No one wants you around here bullying this poor girl.” Eli peeked at the girl that was still on the floor. His gaze grew even more fierce as it landed on Eunbi again. “GO!”

            The bully scampered away in fright. She was having second thoughts about her crush on Eli.

            Eli took a deep breath and calmed himself down. With calm blood coursing through his veins, he approached the sobbing girl on the bathroom floor. “Hey,” he called out softly. He kneeled in front of her. He tried reaching out for her. It broke his heart when the girl jerked away in fright. “No need to be afraid,” Eli cooed to her. He crawled as slow as possible. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

            The girl looked up at her savior. Something inside of her snapped with such force, she flung herself into Eli’s arms. Eli smiled gently as they sat on the floor together. He her hair and whispered, “It’s alright now. You’re going to be just fine.”