Chapter 4

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: 

He pulled back looking at me, holding onto my shoulders. " Even if we don't know eachother that well right now, let's be friends and learn about eachother." " Hyunsik, why do you care so much?" I looked away from his eyes not wanting to see the hurt in his eyes.

 

He let go of my shoulders and sat back down. " I just do. I have to go back to class. See you, Naeun." I really hurt him. The first person to care for me in a long time and I hurt his feelings. Why do I want him to forgive me? 

 

__________________________________♡____________________________________♡_______________

 

After that day when Hyunsik saved me from Sooyoung, I have seen him more frequently. It was as if he was everywhere I turned. It was strange. I didn't have any classes with him, but I started spending lunch with him. I felt like I finally had a friend to real on. 

 

I just didn't want to make it so obvious. I still don't want him to get too close to me because I don't want him to be told things as well. I've grown to care for him abit more as we have talked. I still haven't told him any of my family issues even though he has brought it up, I brushed it aside. He understood and hasn't spoken about it again. 

 

Sometimes whenever I can, I try not to bump into him. Seems weird doesn't it? Trying to hide from the only person I can consider a friend. " Naeun~" I turned around putting a small smile on my face. " Hyunsik." He smiled at me as he walked towards me. He put his arm around me which kind of shocked me. I didn't want people to get the wrong idea, so I shrugged his arm away. " Sorry." I gave him a smile and he gave me one back, but it wasn't his usual smile.

 

I guess I hurt him again. I think I'm becoming quite an expert at hurting Hyunsik's feelings. It's not something to be proud of. I wish I could somehow trust him more and actually admit I want to be his friend too. He doesn't seem like a bad guy and hasn't tried anything bad. 

 

I don't understand why I can't do it. " Naeun." I looked up at him to see him looking at someone with a serious face. He was looking at Sohyun next to her was Sooyoung. I pulled his arm, leading him away from their direction. " Let it go, Hyunsik. It's fine." He sighed knowing he can't wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter