Chapter 3

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: 

" I didn't get to say my thanks earlier." " Thanks for what?" " For leading me to school." Wait. He DID follow me to school. "I lied to you because I didnt want you to feel creeped out. I just hope we can be friends." Friends? Is that some thing I can have too? Or is it just some thing meant to confuse me?

__________________________________♡____________________________________♡_______________

 

My Head was pounding as I didn't get much sleep last night. Why? Well, there were multiple reasons actually... 

 

After my father left, I couldnt stop worrying he will be back. I am left all alone in my house and I got told by someone they wanted to be my friend. Peculiar. I didn't know what to say after he told me that and I'm pretty sure he noticed my awkwardness. He quickly told me he would see me at school, gave me an eye smile then left. 

 

I was very thankful when he did that. I feel excited yet scared at the thought of a friend. An actual friend you can rely on and one who doesn't pretend to be a friend then turn their back on you. It might seem weird I am skeptical of having a friend, but I'm not the type to trust people easily. 

 

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as my alarm rang informing me it's time to get ready for school. I groggily got out of bed and slowly walked towards my uniform. Sighing I went to go brush my teeth and wash my face.

 

••°•°promise-me°•°••

 

I finally reached the gate to my school and warily walked in. Looking around my sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter