Chapter 1

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Naeun's POV*

It hurt.

 

It really did hurt. 

 

They wouldn't stop kicking me and spitting on me. They kept telling me to die and that I was useless. I just smiled as I was used to all of this. They always hurt me telling me to stop being such a and a . It's not like I beg guys to like me! It's not like I sleep with them! It's not my fault.

 

Without noticing my smile had faded and tears were forming. " Keep crying! No one will save you." " Please..." my voice was barely audible. They were laughing at me. " PLEASE STOP!" I looked up at them and gave them a death glare.

 

" No one will hear you." My cheek stung as her hand left a big red print. "Stop." I looked up to see a guy wearing our school uniform. He had short brown hair and small eyes. " What? Why should we?" He just looked at me which made me gulp. " There's no reason to hit her." He told them harshly. 

 

The girls scoffed. " There's a reason! The reason is-" "That you're jealous of her?" That made them leave. I should feel safe, but I know next time it'll be worse. He offered helping me get up by putting his hand infront of me. I shook my head before getting up and attempting to run away. 

 

Note the key word is attempted . I tripped and fell down not even ten feet away from where my savior stood. I started to crawl away too embarrassed to face him. Apparently I was too slow since a pair of legs blocked my way. "Are you okay?" He crouched down to me with a concerned look on his face. "I-I'm fine." I can't be a burden to him. I don't even know him. 

 

He once again stretched his hand out towards me. " I really am fine." I told him trying to avoid any help. " I actually need your help." " Why would you need my help?" He smiled and scratched his neck alittle embarrassed. " I'm new to the school which I assume you go to since we are wearing similar uniforms. I don't know how to get to school. Can you help me?" Should I trust him? 

 

He looks nice... but so did the others. They were nice to me at first, but all they wanted to do was 'sleep' with me... " Sorry. Can you look for it yourself? Thanks for the help." I got up and dusted my uniform before turning away from him. I shouldn't trust people so easily. They are all wearing invisible masks that lead you i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter