To You Only

The Word that Only Us Both Can Understand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, i'm back with the sequel, uh please prepare the tissue for some heartbreaking scenes here. I already warn you. Okay, here we go, brace yourself!

*****

****

***

**

*

Mina is always awkward with new people and she usually just play alone but once she heard a girl will come to the orphanage too, she somewhat pray secretly that person may become her friend later. She keep peeking from the tree when she heard a car come into the front yard of the orphanage, too bad for her that even after she use binocular she can't see that clearly. She just see a girl with long hair come out from the car and she is with the owner of the orphanage.

Mina doesn't have the courage to approach her at all even after a week, she feel sad but she doesn't even know what to do to make friend, she's always alone. The other kids whine whenever they were asked to play with Mina because she need to be taken care more often when they play, they think it's such a pain to keep taking care a girl who is going to go blind since Mina often fall down since her vision get blurry.

Mina finally gather her courage to at least know the new girl name. She approach her but fail to calculate her step so she end up bump into her and step on her drawing book.

"I'm sorry i didn't see you, my vision is a bit blurry"

Mina kneel down and tries to touch Chaeyoung to check if she get hurt somewhere.

"I'm Myoui Mina"

Time passed by so quick that Mina just grow up while feeling attached to the small girl who become her 'eyes'. She always feel thankful that she met Chaeyoung.

****

Mina wake up around midnight when she hear the door sound, she sit and smile as she wait for Chaeyoung to approach her so they can go to sleep together. Mina frown when she hear Chaeyoung foot steps are too slow, her girl probably in a deep thought again. Sometimes she wish Chaeyoung will open up to her more instead of keeping it all to herself.

"Chaengie?"

Mina feel the weight add up on the bed. Chaeyoung cuddles her and Mina just trying not to ask much as she rub Chaeyoung's back gently.

It is a nice morning when suddenly Chaeyoung confessed something to her.

'I met someone'

Chaeyoung put on Mina's palm on her lips as she tries to communicate with Mina.

"Who?"

'dr. Yoo'

"So, what is it that you're going to tell me?"

'I want you to do the surgery'

"Chaengie, we have no money and i don't even need that"

'I want you to be able to see again'

"I don't want to"

'Mina, please'

"No, i don't want it"

Mina take her hand away and walk to the corner as she get sulky. Chaeyoung approach her slowly, she take Mina's both hands as she place it on her own cheek.

Mina can feel it that Chaeyoung smile, she touch Chaeyoung face with her fingers. She touch her eyelids, nose, and lips. She can feel Chaeyoung smile wider as her thumb touching Chaeyoung's lips.

"Do you really want me to do the surgery?"

Chaeyoung nods, Mina sigh heavily.

"What about the cost?"

Chaeyoung put on Mina's palm on her lips as she tries to reply her.

'I will handle it'

"But Chaengie..."

'There is nothing to worry about, i will be there during your surgery. dr. Yoo is a nice doctor, i'm sure you will like her'

Mina doesn't like the idea of getting a surgery, she's always afraid to go to the hospital since she was young, but Chaeyoung keep trying to convince her until she finally give in and agree to do the surgery.

Mina keep holding on Chaeyoung's hand as she walk to the hospital, she can't hide her nervousness.

"Hello i'm dr. Yoo Jeongyeon, nice to meet you Mina"

Mina feel Chaeyoung hold her wrist to make her shake hand with dr. Yoo, Chaeyoung keep holding on her waist to make her feel less nervous.

"N...Nice to meet you"

"Chaeyoung is right, you are so pretty"

Jeongyeon laugh as she praise Mina, Chaeyoung just nods and let Jeongyeon bring Mina to check on her health before she plan the day to do the surgery. Mina keep searching for Chaeyoung whenever she feel nervous, she keep calling her name and Chaeyoung rush to her side as she tries to accompany her do the check up.

"C...Chaeyoungie, i wanna go home, i'm scared"

Chaeyoung put on Mina's hand on her lips again as she tries to comfort Mina.

'I really want you to be able to see again. Please be strong, i'll always be here with you'

"But i really don't like the hospital at all, this make me uncomfortable"

'Please bear with it a little more'

Mina hug Chaeyoung tight as she keep talking.

"Never leave me alone, not even for a second, i beg you"

Chaeyoung rubs her back and kiss her shoulder, she nods softly. Mina sleep while cuddling Chaeyoung, they both share the bed since Mina really get clingy before the day she will do the surgery.

****

"Chaeyoungie"

"Don't worry Mina she will wait outside during the surgery, me and dr. Im will do our best so you need to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter