Compromise (Wenrene and Joygi)

Hidden Gems
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Title: Compromise Author: chunkycaramel Status: Ongoing Description: Irene's aual, Wendy's frustrated, and Joy is a part-time therapist. Memorable Quotes: “Do you believe in soulmates?”   “No.” Joy closes her book. “There’s no such thing as the perfect match, everyone has flaws.”   Irene agrees. She loves Wendy but they’re not soulmates because they’re not a perfect match. Perfection doesn’t exist, this is why soulmates are a concept. Joy returns her book to the bookshelf. It’s the last book in her collection because the title starts with ‘w’ and she doesn’t have books that start with x, y, or z.

 

 

First off I really like the writing style of the author because there ain't no flower junk. The sentences are quite simple but mean so much more. Some of you may think it is bland but I find it quite refreshing. Also there ain't much fics that focus on auality and the author's take on it is very sopisticated. I enjoyed Joygi's story as well and the subtle Joyrene. This fic is simply amazing and I think the fic speaks for itself so go n read rn! GO GO!

 

 

I heard there is finally a Wenrene Fansite after like 7264538475 years, but better late than never right? Here is the link! Check it out~

LASTLY CAN WENRENE STOP BEING GROSS I SWEAR-

JOOHYUN'S SMILE IS SO DIFFERENT AROUND SEUNGWAN UWU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter