Home Run (Wenrene)

Hidden Gems
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Title: Home Run Author: Heyyooim Status: Ongoing Description: A series of One Shots. Always fluff because angst just isn't my cup of tea.   Memorable Quotes: Tbh theres way too many but here is one anyway "You make me feel these incredible feelings all at once that I can't explain. And the closest I can give as a description is, you make me feel like I've hit a home run. Seeing you smile, I feel like I've won the game. The feeling of accomplishment and victory. That's how I feel when I'm holding your hand. The sense of pride I get. The same one as when we won provincial championships last year. It's the same one as I got when you agreed to be my date to the dance. I've been admiring for quite some time now, unnie and I really want to get to know you more. Please go out with me.." Wendy finally faced Irene as she mentioned the last words to her date.   Irene was close to tearing up, able to choke out a "Yes, Seungwan. I will." Before pulling Wendy closer and burying her face on the girl's shoulder. It was too much and it felt like a dream but no. Her dreams has just become her reality.

 

 

Most of y'all probs know abt this fic but I felt dat all the love we give to this fic won't be enought coz we know how hard we laughed at the stories and how freakingly mushy we got during the cheesy times.It really lifted up my mood and really think y'all should give this a try.  I mean if you already haven't read it! Go shoo happy readin n stay hydrated!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter