Chapter 9

A Blessing
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Hey I’m older so watch your language Wonsik! And my cooking is edible enough hmph >< I don’t plan to do anything about it unless young master tell me to do something…so yeah. This. Is. Secret. Between. Us.

Wonsik nodded as he read the message from Jaehwan and did not forget to coo at Jaehwan’s cuteness.

-Cute hyung~ I’ll keep that in mind Jaehwanieee~

Jaehwan grumbled quietly after the reply from Wonsik which still retain his habit to call him informally no matter how many times he’d remind Wonsik about that. “I’ll get back at you one day!” He muttered through gritted teeth at the telephone screen.

 

 

After the little exchange between Taekwoon and Hakyeon about the boyfriend thingy, silence enveloped the two of them at the dining hall. While Taekwoon devoured his meal till the last bite, he noticed that Hakyeon did not eat much. He merely took tiny bites of the food after a few mouthful ones, seemed rather forcefully to Taekwoon. And at other times, he would stare at the food.

“Hakyeon… Done…? Is the food not good..? Are you feeling okay?” Taekwoon began, softly placing his hand on top of Hakyeon’s to get his attention.

“Hm?” Hakyeon hummed, turning his attention from the food to Taekwoon. He pulled his hand away once he noticed it was Taekwoon’s hand that was holding his in place.

“Yeah.. I’m full, the food is good..” He nodded his head. “Don’t worry about it… I just… get used to eat in small proportion…” He smiled so as to not worry Taekwoon further with his appetite. “I’m fine really!”

Taekwoon gave a small smile and nodded in understanding. Just one more thing he learnt about Hakyeon and it only piqued more interest for him to know about Hakyeon’s past. He wanted to ask but eventually decided to wait till Hakyeon felt comfortable enough to open up to him. Taekwoon thought that would be better than forcing Hakyeon to remember just so his curiosity is answered.

“Okay then… but here, I hope you can eat more… for you and your baby… Jaehwan can cook a feast for you.. I’ll make sure he does that!”

Hakyeon laughed. “Taekwoon-ah… There’s no need for a feast! There’s just me… and my baby and there’s.. you! Only 3 of us!” He continued to laugh while shaking his head at Taekwoon’s words. He found that, Taekwoon can be a little too caring at times. “Just how much can you eat, Taekwoon-ah? It is fine okay… I promise I’ll… start to eat more..slowly okay?”

Taekwoon was mesmerized. He could not pay more attention to Hakyeon’s promise that he’d just utter. Instead he was stuck at Hakyeon’s words that declared there was 3 of them here. The fact that Hakyeon included him with him and his baby. That mere fact made his heart fluttered. That mere fact easily made him blush to his ears. Taekwoon did not hear any more words after that, only Hakyeon’s laughter rang in his ears.

“Taekwoon…?” Hakyeon shook his shoulder, calling him when there was no reply from Taekwoon.

“A-Ah yes! Of course… I… I’ll make sure of that!” Taekwoon stammered. He was not clear on what things he had to make sure of but he figured it was something related to Hakyeon’s way of eating, since that was their topic earlier.

Taekwoon cleared after that. “Let’s go see your room if you’re done. See if there’s anything you aren’t comfortable with…”

Hakyeon complied with the request and let his wheelchair being pushed by Taekwoon to go see his room after his little protest to use the crutches. “You won’t walk until the ankle is properly heal…” Stubborn Taekwoon had said that time.

 

 

“Everything’s fine with this room! It’s… too much mayb

Please log in to read the full chapter