Where it all begins

Why do I feel this way?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is my first day of my senior year and since I only live down the street from the school I get to leave late. Before my alarm clock goes off my phone is blowing up.

*new message(6) - from leana*

i groan as I look at my phone 

*Hurry up and get to school*

*please I'm bored*

*also could you bring me some breakfast?*

*HURRY!!!*

*There are 7 new Korean transfer students and I know you like korean guys ;)* 

This surprises me to have seven new transfer students all from the same place is a little odd. Getting up To go to the bathroom that is connected to my room and starting to get ready... after washing my face I do my makeup and prefect my winged eyeliner, and go to my closest to pick out my outfit for today. Deciding on denim destressed short pants And a white graphic tee with a black cardigan and my black platform boots. Very happy with my decision i get my leather book bag and I get into my car. Stoping by the silent tree coffee house to get something for me and Leana to eat for breakfast along with our regular drinks... Getting to school early is something that I never really do we still have 20 minutes before first period starts. Parking my black mustang near the front I noticed a huge crowd of students as soon as I get out of my car I can hear the screaming. putting on my sunglasses to hide the annoyed look on my face and having a headache before I pass the crowd of students doesn't help either.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter